PDA

View Full Version : General talk Loyalty card

brownwallaby
09-04-2013, 11:01 AM
Why do the girls have to write their names in big letters while a stamp, a date and a small initial will do? I'm getting more and more uncomfortable when they take time (up to 3 mins) just to put on a stamp and name on my card, even more uncomfy when they start making comments or inquiries about the girl I saw last week. At some shops I have to keep 2 cards, one exclusively for my favourite, the other for random girls I want to see. They always say it's OK for me to see the other, but apparently it's not.

The girls should also start developing their own loyalty system. 5 paid extras and the 6th free, or something like that. Some have already done that, they either reduce the price or improve the service for same price with repeat visits.
Any thoughts?

Hammered
09-04-2013, 01:45 PM
Maybe 8cents a litre off like Coles and Woolies do?

Seriously? You're concerned about upsetting your favourite r'n't girl? Money talks...she'll forgive you for spending up with another girl...after all, she's jerking someone else off while your not there.

brownwallaby
09-04-2013, 01:51 PM
yeah that's obvious .... She has no rights whatsoever to be upset, but she still is

popeye96
09-04-2013, 05:26 PM
Just say that such and such gives you a service that you really enjoy and goes the extra mile to make you happy, and that you would be happy to make her your favourite if the service is good enough. You never know what extra effort they may go to. As hammered said, if they are massaging other guys, you shouldn't feel ashamed that you see someone else.

samdv
09-04-2013, 06:36 PM
Just say that such and such gives you a service that you really enjoy and goes the extra mile to make you happy, and that you would be happy to make her your favourite if the service is good enough. You never know what extra effort they may go to. As hammered said, if they are massaging other guys, you shouldn't feel ashamed that you see someone else.
I think we might b little de railed here, correct me if I am wrong. Point isn't about feeling bad for so and so reason, I just don't want to have uncomfortable and unnecessary conversations while its getting stamped by a ML. And also in my opinion, disclosing what other MLs provide in the same shop isn't a good idea.

brownwallaby
09-04-2013, 06:46 PM
I think we might b little de railed here, correct me if I am wrong. Point isn't about feeling bad for so and so reason, I just don't want to have uncomfortable and unnecessary conversations while its getting stamped by a ML. And also in my opinion, disclosing what other MLs provide in the same shop isn't a good idea.

Very true, discussing what the others do is a no no. The trouble is I often get my card stamped at the start of the session, otherwise I'll forget, and this gives the girl opportunity to make inquiries during the sessions.
Well, I guess I take punting way too seriously ...

DV8AUS
09-04-2013, 07:34 PM
Very true, discussing what the others do is a no no. The trouble is I often get my card stamped at the start of the session, otherwise I'll forget, and this gives the girl opportunity to make inquiries during the sessions.
Well, I guess I take punting way too seriously ...

This is an easy fix.

Just don't use the loyalty cards.

Problem solved.

brownwallaby
09-04-2013, 11:53 PM
Can't live without them mate. They help reduce punting costs ....

memememe
10-04-2013, 08:40 AM
I often talk to one ML about the other ones. They actually seem to like to see who is offering what..... I dont always start off by saying, hey xxxx offers BJ's or something like that, but I do suggest something to one girl that another girl offers...
I find you get better service when the "free hand "of competition is working for you....

brownwallaby
10-04-2013, 09:16 AM
I often talk to one ML about the other ones. They actually seem to like to see who is offering what.....

That's true, they are always interested in that, but the girl in question would not appreciate and in good faith I feel the necessity to protect her. I also learned that if I can show that I can be trusted it's easier to get things beyond the girl's normal threshold or to get a cheaper rate (usually they'd say 'but don't tell this to anyone'). This especially works at shops where the girls are closely connected and they seem to have an agreement on what should and should not be done and at what prices.
There are other shops where the girls steal customers from one another. This is where it can be advantageous for us if the girl knows who we normally see and the free market competition works ....

SillyK2
10-04-2013, 11:46 AM
ROFLMAO..i thought this kind of chat only existed on Dr Phil's show!!!

brownwallaby
10-04-2013, 11:55 AM
this shows how serious we are in punting haha .... there's a lot more going on than meets the eye

AHLUNGOR
10-04-2013, 05:45 PM
I often talk to one ML about the other ones. They actually seem to like to see who is offering what..... I dont always start off by saying, hey xxxx offers BJ's or something like that, but I do suggest something to one girl that another girl offers...
I find you get better service when the "free hand "of competition is working for you....

Hi Brother Meme,

Some good points there but I will be very careful when talking to one ML about other MLs, the ML you are talking to will always feel insecure if you start telling her about details from other MLs because that means you are going to tell other MLs about her too !!

It's best just to make general comments without naming any specific person.

Just my two cents

Cheers

brownwallaby
10-04-2013, 05:59 PM
Hi Brother Meme,

Some good points there but I will be very careful when talking to one ML about other MLs, the ML you are talking to will always feel insecure if you start telling her about details from other MLs because that means you are going to tell other MLs about her too !!

It's best just to make general comments without naming any specific person.

Just my two cents

Cheers

totally agree, that's my line of thinking, too ....