PDA

View Full Version : General talk Cum in Mouth

Max Impact
09-04-2013, 02:15 PM
This is funny:

http://youtu.be/6JnwzLJ2yGM

Any of you guys feel this way or do you go for the kiss after?

Sextus
09-04-2013, 03:14 PM
I went in for the full dfk experience afterwards with Eva. My come was thoroughly feminised by her beautiful mouth. It would have to be my come though! :startle: :grimace: :burn:

(I stopped watching this vid because the guy annoyed me.)

rooter
09-04-2013, 03:19 PM
Never had a problem with it - if its good enough for her then surely it's good enough for me !!

BigBoy
09-04-2013, 03:53 PM
I know exactly how he feels.. I would never go there.. (kiss after a Blow Job). It would be like kissing my own cock, as for those who DFK after a BJ - gross man.... Cum back in your own mouth, thats like being gay...

Max Impact
09-04-2013, 04:16 PM
Rooter, Big Boy said you are close to gay kkkkk

Chucky
09-04-2013, 04:56 PM
I know exactly how he feels.. I would never go there.. (kiss after a Blow Job). It would be like kissing my own cock, as for those who DFK after a BJ - gross man.... Cum back in your own mouth, thats like being gay...

haha!! classic

andyfromoz
09-04-2013, 05:08 PM
I dont see why it is gay. It's ur own cum anyway. I cum in my wife's mouth and i kiss her afterwards no problem.

HookedonHookerz
09-04-2013, 05:39 PM
i dont mind it, but there were times where i went in for the kiss afterwood and she didnt clean all of it off. It was salty, and not a nice experience.

Max Impact
09-04-2013, 06:30 PM
Actually, the first time I saw a girl recently she didn't want to kiss after DATY and I thought that was a bit of a put off.

Second time she got used to the taste of her own juices on my tongue.

itlobis
10-04-2013, 12:21 AM
I always wondered what it tasted like, so I asked one of the girls to actually swap the whole load with me. The first time was a bit of a shock as to how warm it was! if she keeps it in her mouth for a little while, then swaps, it's not so warm and a bit easier to digest - I actually get quite aroused with it now and love kissing the girl for ages afterwards. I also love kissing the girl after DATY. ENJOY

Licker
10-04-2013, 12:25 AM

BigBoy, Have you ever spanked the monkey?
By your definition, isn't that like being gay as well then? :burn:

Max Impact
10-04-2013, 12:37 AM
I always wondered what it tasted like, so I asked one of the girls to actually swap the whole load with me. The first time was a bit of a shock as to how warm it was! if she keeps it in her mouth for a little while, then swaps, it's not so warm and a bit easier to digest - I actually get quite aroused with it now and love kissing the girl for ages afterwards. I also love kissing the girl after DATY. ENJOY

Are you Clive x3, man?

lonewolf77
10-04-2013, 03:46 PM
I would never do that till the girl generally has just drank some water or washed her mouth or something at least. Still even with drinking water, i generally dont do it till like some time later. With her spit etc, it should only take around 15-20 mins before all evidence is taken away naturally ;).

the wizard
10-04-2013, 04:01 PM

I find it arousing too.
After cum swapping , I let it dribble over the girls body.
So i get two hot kodak moments...

slangman69
30-07-2014, 12:14 AM
Anybody got any tips for making your cum taste good? I know pineapple works...

I've heard that eating heaps of celery apparently makes you produce a lot more cum...anybody wanna try it out and see what happens? Posting a vid for all bros to see would be cool... maybe we could arrange a group to do it together? Could be fun maybe? Worth a thought anyway...

Max Impact
30-07-2014, 12:21 AM
Anybody got any tips for making your cum taste good? I know pineapple works...

I've heard that eating heaps of celery apparently makes you produce a lot more cum...anybody wanna try it out and see what happens? Posting a vid for all bros to see would be cool... maybe we could arrange a group to do it together? Could be fun maybe? Worth a thought anyway...

Are you 3Clive?

AHLUNGOR
30-07-2014, 12:32 AM
Are you 3Clive?

If he is, then nothing gay of course !!

RoyalFlush
30-07-2014, 12:52 AM
Begin with the end in mind. If i knew i want to finish in her mouth, i would put a glass of water beside the bed so she can at least wash her mouth before kissing. But so far girls ive encountered have been very courteous, they go to the bathroom or drink something on their own accord.

Btw, im not very impressed at all with this slagman dude. 2 posts ive read and I find both uncouth.