PDA

View Full Version : Cumberland Relaxation - Minie July 2012

ocean
28-07-2012, 02:43 AM
Went to cumberland, got intro to 2 girls while one was busy (5 minute wait) First got intro a jap girl called Elly she use to work in butterflys and was reviewed here by Mr ABC, anyway i tried her and it was good service but i didn't book her this time. 2nd girl was Minie, Thai girl, small slim with a great little bum. Excellent service, I am not into kissing or DATY so i didn't ask, very tight girl, good massage and good english.

The 3rd girl which i didn't book because i had already made up my mind about Minie was HOT, i mean the body was really JAV body, face alright and from the sounds of the guy that left the place service was good so i will go see her before Papasan get new girls.

Just worth the drive, better than anything you can get in OA. and cheaper by $10 enough to pay for the tollway hahaha

Bangholm
08-08-2012, 12:00 AM
I was disappointed with this place, the WL was not too enthusiastic, if only I can remember her name, I have a tendency to forget as soon as I finish

ocean
08-08-2012, 10:43 PM
Tell the manager, pretty cool guy, he usually asks for feedback after the punt

Bangholm
09-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Tell the manager, pretty cool guy, he usually asks for feedback after the punt

If I get the urge to go there again I'll mention something. It's my local and I love Asians so I'm sure I'll end up there again.