PDA

View Full Version : General talk Massage Shop Opinions

Jackolantern
09-04-2013, 11:12 PM
Hi fellow punters,

I'm writing this as i really need some advice from the brothers who punt a lot more than i do. I have been a reader of this forum for a while and only recently signed up and posted a review and some comments. I don't punt very regularly anymore but i used to last year. I used to be almost a weekly regular at 12 cottam, 327a riverwood for FS and the second half of last year i was frequenting Midas Massage almost weekly with a single ML. I really enjoyed the service i received at Midas because it was very GFE and so much more relaxing, even though it wasnt FS. I got BBBJ and a kind of non penetration cowgirl. The ML was hot enough to warrant me returning but emotions got involved and i decided to stop going to Midas. I think for what it was, its too pricey anyways. That's just my opinion. I'm only 24 lol and wasting my hard earned cash on that was getting tiresome. I work in investment banking, so i go through enough stress to earn my living lol...id like to spend it smartly!!!!

I am looking to find a quality massage place. Somewhere that provides a good GFE experience in their MLs and decent looks. When i say decent, i mean possibly c cup+ and lets say size 6-10 is a good range. I'm not too fussed about the age to be honest as long as the MLs are pleasant faced. I would definitely love to pay for extras and anything up to FS would be great for me. Although some of the non FS services i see in the "This is what R'n'T is all about thread" would be just as good a substitute for FS. What shop would you guys recommend to me? I know it's hard for some people to recommend as it may sour their relationships with shops, i would be happy if you PM'd me instead.

Thanks for reading so far, and I hope you guys dont mind sharing some advice :)

I'm currently tossing up between Silver Fox and Snow Lotus with a slight lean to Silver Fox due to all the great reviews i have been reading about Vivian and the fact that body wise she seems right on the money but perhaps lacking in the desired service some brothers look for?

Regards
Jack

Travelmate
09-04-2013, 11:21 PM
Both shop good.
Try both.
PM me if you want more details

AHLUNGOR
10-04-2013, 12:57 AM
No point tossing up between shops, better go and give them a try::

Silver Fox: Vivian, Tiffany

Snow Lotus: Cici, Momo, Kelly (A Cups)

Stanmore: Michelle, Miranda, Angela, Cici (same girl)

316: Lulu

Cheers