PDA

View Full Version : General talk Some questions!

10-04-2013, 04:19 AM
Just wanted to say Hi on the forum.

I'm relatively new to the scene, so I reckon it'd be a good idea for me to get some advice from veteran punters.

I had a look for "Sticky: Introduction to Sydney punting" and maybe a list of common acronyms but couldn't find anything. (Shoot me the link if I missed some good intro threads hidden in the archives, urbandictionary helped with the acronyms though :smile:)

So the question. If you could go back in time to when you first started punting, what advice would you give yourself?

I've been reading the forums for a bit and would like to check out Ginza sometime this week.
How do I set it all up? Do I just call, ask for Wilson and show up at the apartment? Sounds deceptively easy :shocked:

Cheers for the help bros, I'll make sure to post an AR!

Here's the source. http://goo.gl/JRNhl

wilisno
10-04-2013, 06:54 AM
Just wanted to say Hi on the forum.

I'm relatively new to the scene, so I reckon it'd be a good idea for me to get some advice from veteran punters.

I had a look for "Sticky: Introduction to Sydney punting" and maybe a list of common acronyms but couldn't find anything. (Shoot me the link if I missed some good intro threads hidden in the archives, urbandictionary helped with the acronyms though :smile:)

So the question. If you could go back in time to when you first started punting, what advice would you give yourself?

I've been reading the forums for a bit and would like to check out Ginza sometime this week.
How do I set it all up? Do I just call, ask for Wilson and show up at the apartment? Sounds deceptively easy :shocked:

Cheers for the help bros, I'll make sure to post an AR!

Here's the source. http://goo.gl/JRNhl
For acronyms, just click on the link at the bottom of my post.

For Ginza, call or text them, then you will be given an address.

Wayne
10-04-2013, 01:44 PM
If you could go back in time to when you first started punting, what advice would you give yourself?

think through "what is one trying to achieve" from visiting this brothel. Is it simply satisfying an itch, or is it in search of something that is otherwise missing in life?

If I had established these two poles early on then I would have saved a lot of money, enjoyed my - fewer - visits more.

To explain: there are undoubtedly times when one simply needs a sexual release. Brothels provide that service, thank that old white-haired git in the sky. I think back fondly of over 30 years of punting in Sydney of the brilliant one offs I have had. There were the beauties at Tiffanys, in the 70s before it became so overpriced and unpleasant; in the 80s there were all those extraordinary Thai women in the cluster of brothels around Bankstown station; I wasn't in Sydney through most of the 90s, so satisfied myself with Indian and Chinese lovelies in situ; to be welcomed back, in the new millennium, to Chinese knocking shops everywhere.

But throughout these frolics, I allowed myself to get carried away with individuals. There were times I was on the route to a LW episode, and visited the same lady four or five times. There were the ladies I befriended and, ultimately, disappointed by not being able to give them what they craved. I regret these encounters because, as I say, I was not visiting brothels to satisfy an itch, I was visiting brothels out of loneliness. I sought something that is unreasonable to seek amongst desperate women.

So, I repeat, establish your poles. You might be just getting your rocks off, and if so then, great and no harm to anyone. But if you are looking for something else then be honest enough to admit it. That way you will either find it or not, and do less harm to those fragile, gorgeous creatures selling their bodies.

10-04-2013, 03:02 PM
Thanks Wayne for the honest words. I'd mark this as required reading for all us new punters.

jellyshots
10-04-2013, 06:54 PM
I know I'm just opening up a can of worms by writing this post but I've already done some horrendously dumb things this year, why stop there...

Wayne, thank you very much for this post. I returned to punting in Aug 2012 after stumbling across this site. I learnt a hell of a lot by reading other punter's posts but I have to say, this one you've just written has hit home the most for me. I'm getting why Rooter has a particular set of rules too. i.e. don't see ML's/WL's outside.

The main thing I would tell myself is - don't fall for them. Just do the big 7. Find 'em, french 'em, feel 'em, finger 'em, fuck 'em, forget 'em, forever... Reading back on some of my posts and where I am at now after 9 months of punting, I have done some truly stupid things with ML's. The Silver Fox stuff was the most innocent of it all but when I started hitting the other shops, in particular Kings Court, things truly got out of hand.

I read LittleWonder's post and calculating $1m over 30 years of punting, well that works out to about $650 worth of punting a week. I did the numbers for what I'm doing now and I'll hit that mark in 15 years if I keep up the pace I'm going. I'm just better off gambling using Travelmate's tips thread for a year, hitting the gym and hiring a personal trainer, walking into the Golden Sheaf at Double Bay on a Fri night and pulling one of he young princesses on offer. Recycle for any of the Merivale venues...

I would also tell myself, get a legit massage for 90 mins. It's cheaper, you'll be able to use HICAPS (and therefore only pay $30 for the session) and you can always wander down to an Asian store and get a 30 min HJ cheap. I would say - stop being a decadent prick and stop getting carried away with individuals.

I've had people on here try to call B.S. on some of my experiences but frankly, looking back now, I wish it hadn't happened that way. It's caused me way more harm than good. Some of the stupid things I've done just in KC's include BBBJ (1 girl was $50, the rest that did it free), DFK just about all of the girls I've seen, FS with the 1 girl that charged me $50 for BBBJ. Innocent so far? How about BBFS in the private rooms, cracking a massage table, dating an ML. Taking said ML to a hotel room after the date and 7 hours of BBFS, falling asleep in each other's arms, waking up and BBFS again. CIP. BBFS again - then I get to drop her off to work in the morning because she won't let me drive her home... Her goal was nice meal, sexual release with a willing partner with some stamina - my goal was to be with a woman I thought had a strong connection with me. My goal was born from feeling a little lonely, hers was to get her rocks off with someone who she thought was safe. So how did that work out? Her telling me that she loves me one week and this week, after she gives me BBBJ in the shop - I like you but we don't know each other enough to have such feelings for each other.

Be mindful that these girls aren't as innocent as they make out to be. They can be petty, spiteful and downright barracudas (they will happily take whatever cash you give them whilst doing as little as possible). I you think they won't, become a regular and watch their service drop off. It didn't happen with the last ML I was with but I'll cite Bella from SF as a good example (who was promptly fired by Foxy).

So my addition is, they're not just fragile, gorgeous creatures selling their bodies, they are desperate women, doing something they mainly dislike out of necessity. And what they've said behind closed doors about other punters and their attitudes to them, is basically what they think of you too - they're just too polite to say it to you. Oh, and lastly, stay away from dating mamasans too. They already know you punt!

11-04-2013, 12:17 AM
don't fall for them. Just do the big 7. Find 'em, french 'em, feel 'em, finger 'em, fuck 'em, forget 'em, forever...

Thank you for the sound advice jellyshots. What did you do after the BBFSCIP, RU486?

AHLUNGOR
11-04-2013, 12:32 AM
Hi brother Jelly,

That was really intense!

Thanks for sharing as we do have some common friends.

And what was the question again ?

jellyshots
11-04-2013, 09:45 AM
Thank you for the sound advice jellyshots. What did you do after the BBFSCIP, RU486?

Nope, like I said I was stupid. We were so horny she pushed my cum out and we both watched it dripping out if her. We then started making out again and then we fucked bareback again.

I'm assuming she's on the pill since all this time we've been screwing, the issue of being covered has never com up. It's always been bareback like you'd expect from a girlfriend.

jellyshots
11-04-2013, 09:46 AM
Fark, where the hell is Crystal from Styles when you need her...

CunningLinguist
11-04-2013, 10:10 AM
I know I'm just opening up a can of worms by writing this post but I've already done some horrendously dumb things this year, why stop there...

Some wise words, thanks for sharing.
These days I don't mind being led on by a ML/WL if I like her, it is sort of fun to see how they play you.
You do get to experience some really good times and get lost in the moment. Sort of like seeing a movie, being in a fantasy world!
The key is to know what you are getting into and how it will most likely end.
Ultimately they just want your money, and they are using whatever tactics they have at their disposal.
Somtimes when a girl tries this on me I don't bite if their acting is really bad, or maybe because we just don't click.
I have had quite a few strippers/ML/WL give me their phone number over the years and followed up on quite a few of them also.
In every case except two the girls true motive came to the surface eventually. Sometimes it took months.
The only cases where the motive was not short term financial gain:
- One girl had just lost her boyfriend, and I was "there" for her. I broke it off after I got an STI from her.
- The other time we were both quite young and I broke it off when I thought this isn't going to work long term, as we were not a good match in real life. Sex was great though.

jellyshots
11-04-2013, 02:39 PM
Some wise words, thanks for sharing.
These days I don't mind being led on by a ML/WL if I like her, it is sort of fun to see how they play you.
You do get to experience some really good times and get lost in the moment. Sort of like seeing a movie, being in a fantasy world!
The key is to know what you are getting into and how it will most likely end.
Ultimately they just want your money, and they are using whatever tactics they have at their disposal.
Somtimes when a girl tries this on me I don't bite if their acting is really bad, or maybe because we just don't click.
I have had quite a few strippers/ML/WL give me their phone number over the years and followed up on quite a few of them also.
In every case except two the girls true motive came to the surface eventually. Sometimes it took months.
The only cases where the motive was not short term financial gain:
- One girl had just had her boyfriend killed, and I was "there" for her. I broke it off after I got an STI from her.
- The other time we were both quite young and I broke it off when I thought this isn't going to work long term, as we were not a good match in real life. Sex was great though.

The ones that are just after money are easy to spot. They will make comments about tipping and how other punters don't tip that well. Or they'll hang around the waiting area chatting, trying to be nonchalant. To me I feel like the lobster in the tank sometimes, with them looking in to fight for who gets a piece.

I have experienced some very very good times but some experiences just mess with you... Now I don't usually tip extras - they all know that. Actually the one I did tip, she was very upfront and she was a lesbo to boot so I tipped her because she was completely honest with me. Oh, and because she was a redhead Amazon with a huge natural DD (Aussie sizes) rack. When she lay down on her back on the massage table and did Spanish with me and flicked her tongue over the tip, I'll tell you right now, it was worth every cent of the $50 I gave her extra. Actually, when the other girls told me she was a lesbo and that I had booked her girlfriend in the past without knowing, I thought it was hilarious.

The ones that mess with my head are the ones that say they don't do extras and the other girls confirm it. Then, it starts as light kissing, then DFK, then they let you finger, then BBBJ then DATY then FS. But they have never asked or mentioned when we're done that they want a tip. Actually, they are usually flirty after and take my number and e-mail. Now, in all of these cases, I thought they must be giving me a second fake name instead of their real name but in every case, when I've looked them up on facebook, it's their real full name. They have hundreds of contacts like their parents so I'm pretty confident that it is their real name. That's when the head-fuck starts. After this exchange, I've gotten calls, SMS, e-mails 3-4 times a day or more. Just like normal fuck buddy/friend stuff. No big deal until the dating goes outdoors. Maybe the ones I've seen get frightened off because it's hard for them to believe that I am who I say I am.

But that's what I mean about them being desperate or come with a lot of baggage. When they are faced with the prospect that someone could honestly make those financial issues go away for them, they just can't believe it. I mean, one of them was saying to me that they had a $9k debt back home. Now I know many of the ML's around town only get $300-500 a day. Strippers, the really freaky ones (Bertrice from MG's over 10 years ago) could pull $2k a night if she did a 12 hr shift, did some blow with the punters and sold a few e's - but that was very very rare. Yet, all of them see me punting 5-6 hrs a week at the shop, paying $900+ a week. When I'm playing with punting money, as long as I haven't touched my original stake, I can punt that much without feeling a smidgen of financial guilt...

Maybe I should just go on one of those Mail Order Bride tours to the Ukraine, pick up a young hottie, bring her into the country, marry her, screw her brains out and promptly begin punting in secret like so many of my brothers on the forum. They way they wouldn't ask me out and I wouldn't be so tempted to see them outside of the store.

sei
11-04-2013, 09:03 PM
Whoa.....hold on, rewind...Jellyshots: did you really mean a girl had her boyfriend killed??!!

CunningLinguist
11-04-2013, 09:42 PM
Whoa.....hold on, rewind...Jellyshots: did you really mean a girl had her boyfriend killed??!!

No the girl did not kill her boyfriend.

CunningLinguist
11-04-2013, 09:59 PM
Maybe I should just go on one of those Mail Order Bride tours to the Ukraine, pick up a young hottie, bring her into the country, marry her,

Might be worth watching some May–December romance flicks!

12-04-2013, 05:14 AM
Wow, this thread has some amazing stories coming out. Keep em coming veterans.

jellyshots
12-04-2013, 07:07 AM

I think CL meant that he was consoling a girl whose bf was killed. It may have been a car accident or natural causes or something.

But 420, as for the baggage I was mentioning. One ML has a on again off again bf that hits her but she still has sex with 4 times a week. Another, is here on a fiance visa and she has to pick her "husband" up at brothels. Now these girls are literally the best looking women in store yet he most messed up lives. They use the shop as a way to escape their real lives.

sei
12-04-2013, 08:14 AM
Apologies should have directed that to cl.

Thank you for clearing that up :)

jellyshots
12-04-2013, 10:41 AM
No worries Sei.

Anyway, I'm forgetting the 6th F which is forget 'em so I'm done at Kings for a while. Haven't tried Newtown or Thai Oasis yet but today I think is a good day...

That1
14-04-2013, 10:13 PM
Great thread, interesting read. Thanks for sharing your experience bros.

Winsome76
14-04-2013, 11:08 PM
Very informative thread

jellyshots
15-04-2013, 04:30 AM
My instincts are right on point right now. The original girl I was seeing outside if the shop... I was told by a little birdy that another regular had been dating her too. I got out just before the shit hit the fan.

This guy was livid. He had broken it off with another girl in shop. And he's been giving her lifts home, peck at the door stuff. Fark, she's let me CIM so many times and I know he's book her after me...

Now he wasn't getting extras off her but she was pretty much going to do a fiancé visa with him whilst seeing me on the side.

All I have to say is that it pays to be a good regular - the girls make sure I don't do anything too stupid. And now I have a hot young 24 year old single blondie trying her moves, lol... You really can use the girls' competitiveness sometimes. It was like trading the older model in for a new one.