PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 SAMMY - Great Service

Glorious
28-07-2012, 04:15 PM
Hi guys,

I have tried Taren Point for the first time (about a month ago)

Initially I wanted Yuki who looks smoking hot in the pictures but she was booked out so I decided to give Sammy a go.

Body : Not fat but not slim either 6/10

Service : 7/10

The receptionist was very friendly and nice :) but the only downfall was that I had to wait in the room for about 15minutes?

Anyway, Sammy came in and she is very friendly (decent English).

I had a quick shower and laid on the bed while she was taking her cloth off and I was a bit disappointed at her belly but might as well make the best out of what I have.

She came on top of me and started kissing my ears and nipples then went down for a cbj. Her cbj skill was pretty good and she was very slow and detailed. I like girls who
does not rush things and Sammy is definitely not one of them! (i thought most asian places offer bbj?)

And then we started with cowgirl and her pussy was pretty tight (Very SUPRISED) and tried 2 other positions until I came. Even after I came, she took the time to relax a bit on top of me which was nice.

She offers DFK but im not really a fan of DFK so I refused to DFK but just some light kissing.

I got the impression that all the girls here are very clean as they have mouthwash next to the shower and I saw her using it before we started.

Overall it was a good experience and I will visit the shop again but DEFINITELY book YUKI.

Littlewonder
28-07-2012, 06:05 PM
If you saw Sammy it must have been a Wednesday Yuki doesnt usually work Wednesday she works Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Sammy always give good service, Yuki can be great if she is in the mood for it but she can be a bit hit and miss. As for BBBJ Sammy and Yuki both do it with me and I thought it was pretty much standard provided your clean.

AHLUNGOR
09-08-2012, 03:59 PM
If you saw Sammy it must have been a Wednesday Yuki doesnt usually work Wednesday she works Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Sammy always give good service, Yuki can be great if she is in the mood for it but she can be a bit hit and miss. As for BBBJ Sammy and Yuki both do it with me and I thought it was pretty much standard provided your clean.

Hi Brother Dean,

I am sure you will read this,

Just like to clarify: is BBBJ a standard service from all WL at 64??

As I am getting very close to visiting your shop, just doing some research if you don't mind me asking, and I am very clean ...............haha

Thanks

Cheers

:smile:

Dude
09-08-2012, 04:14 PM
Hi Brother Dean,

I am sure you will read this,

As I am getting very close to visiting your shop, just doing some research if you don't mind me asking, and I am very clean ...............haha

Thanks

Cheers

:smile:

Maybe I'm not the one you'll expect to answer this question. But so far, all the girls in 64 who I've been with, give BBBJ. So pretty much I can selfishly assume that it is indeed a standard :smile:

AHLUNGOR
09-08-2012, 04:23 PM
Maybe I'm not the one you'll expect to answer this question. But so far, all the girls in 64 who I've been with, give BBBJ. So pretty much I can selfishly assume that it is indeed a standard :smile:

Thanks Dude, that's very helpful.

May be the one BBBJ you are still waiting for need to cum from Maria Ozawa!!..............haha

Cheers

Travelmate
09-08-2012, 04:28 PM
Thanks Dude, that's very helpful.

May be the one BBBJ you are still waiting for need to cum from Maria Ozawa!!..............haha

Cheers

hahahhahahaha,,, we all know you are very clean

tarenpoint64
09-08-2012, 05:09 PM
Yes all girls should provide BBBJ unless customer request CBJ

I know it sounds strange but there are some customer request CBJ

Thanks
Dean @ TP64

Littlewonder
09-08-2012, 06:07 PM
Sammy is working again today she worked yesterday so saw her for two hour yesterday and two hours again today what a lady and her BBBJ is excellent, ah well I am off for 6 weeks so look after Sammy for me while I am away bros.

CommanderM
09-08-2012, 06:55 PM
have fun mate. see you on the other side of your holiday. I think most of the normal girls at 64 will be back then. I am off to 127 GF now. I need my 3 monthly dose of K girls hehe...

Littlewonder
09-08-2012, 07:12 PM
They probably need 3 months to recover after your visit CMDR happy punting.

Littlewonder
22-08-2012, 06:01 AM
I am missing Sammy so much, look after her please.

Littlewonder
29-08-2012, 06:10 AM
I miss my Wednesday with Sammy can't wait to get back.

ilovefs
29-08-2012, 07:59 AM

As mentioned, generally speaking, yes, but like anywhere its more to do with attitude, cleanliness and a quick cock check rather than what's 'standard'.

Having said that, I have a perfectly clean cock and attitude :) and get BBBJ from 99% of the girls, but for some reason Kitty has never given me BBBJ so maybe think about that if you go on a Thursday. I have read reviews of her giving BBBJ so maybe she doesn't like me or thinks I want CBJ. I'm confused!! :)

Or maybe its because of the red, oozing sore on my knob LOL

Littlewonder
29-08-2012, 05:08 PM
I used to be a regular with Kitty and she always did BBBJ after a check of the tackle first.

ilovefs
29-08-2012, 06:18 PM
Strange, I'm yet to work out why. Too late, she's lost me because of it!

Tex
31-08-2012, 10:53 PM
Yeah mate...I always get a very enthusiastic BBBJ from Kitty. Once even went beyond the point of no return and got a CIM....she sucked out every last drop! Must be just you mate:slobber::smile:

Littlewonder
01-09-2012, 06:11 PM
This was Sammy thread seems to have got high jacked! Hope you are all looking after Sammy while I am away and she does a good BBBJ if your clean.

Littlewonder
26-09-2012, 07:09 PM
Glad to be back from holidays and catch up with Sammy today what a lovely lady. Great Service as usual, no point writing any thing else its all been said before.

tarenpoint64
05-12-2012, 07:33 PM
sexy saucy SAMMY is BACK!!! from Holidays!

Phone: 9524 1278 to book this top class Asian HKG supermodel!!

open 10am till late

www.64alexander.com

http://magmodels.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/0/4/10049190/7351923_orig.jpg