PDA

View Full Version : Other 647 Elizabeth KASEY "KASEY suck good?"

igloo
10-04-2013, 01:02 PM
Went to 647 after hearing a fairly solid line up from the mamasan over the phone. Met a couple of ladies and then Kasey came in looking fresh, eager and ready. I'm not sure what is was but she looked like she was just back from a health spa.

As my foot landed on a dry towel and the rest of me was still in the shower she was onto me, kissing licking stroking and talking in the third person about herself.. "Kasey look good? Kasey has nice tits?" It was quite cute, because she did look good and have nice (34-36) full tits. Onto the love-seat (with towel on top) and she slurped sucked and licked for a good 20 mins before we changed location and recommenced on the bed this time on my stomach while she licked the underside of my shaft and balls.. that's a great feeling. "Kasey suck good? "

She loves to kiss, I don't necessarily love it but let myself go coz things were going along nicely, her pussy gets nice and wet and no lube was needed. Covered up and she rode CG for a while, before jumping off and getting on all 4's with her idy ass in the air. I hammered away watching her tits move around like one of those things people have on desks with the ball on a string and the force transfers thru the stationary balls to the one at the other end... boing boing boing.. As the moment neared I asked her to go mish and finished while fucking her standing missionary.

An enthusiastic bbbj, a surprisingly tight pussy and amazing muscle control were the standouts for me