PDA

View Full Version : Other 485 princess highway rockdale

Glorious
28-07-2012, 04:41 PM
SO it was saturday night and I was bored shitless.

Decided to visit somewhere I never have and found a shop in Rockdale called Korean Honey.

Just a note that there are 485 princess highway in Sydenham and Penshurst so be careful.

First of all the name of the shop is very misleading as it had no KOREAN GIRLS WTF!?

In the line up, three girls were introduced: two from china and one from japan.

I picked a girl from china (sorry I forgot her name I am really bad with names ..).

Body: Slim

Service: 6/10

I booked an hour with her which costed me $160.

We get in to the room and I have a shower (alone which was a disappointment).

She then starts hugging me and kissing my face , licking my ear pretty much the whole way to my dick. This was nice and slow and felt like gfe but the only bad thing was
that her breath smelled like chinese food and they did not have mouthwash in the room so yer........

She puts on the condom and starts cbj. This was very average, nothing special to it so I do a hand gesture of her telling to come on top of me.

Her English = No English which was annoying as she kept saying stuff in chinese but I couldnt understand her. She talks to herself for some reason.

Anyway we start of cow girl but at this point i am not really interested anymore as there is no connection at all and its just mechanical.

I finish quickly and ask for a massage.

I had a choice of Round two but I was too tired and did not really want it anyway so I received like 35minutes of massage and had a quick shower and left.

Well I do not know whether I picked the wrong girl or wrong day but currently the return factor is a NO.