PDA

View Full Version : General talk Masseur jailed for indecent assault

CunningLinguist
10-04-2013, 06:55 PM
See this article (http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-04-10/masseur-jailed-for-indecent-assault/4620892)

there should be no massaging of the breasts by male therapists,

Would anyone complain if a no-sex ML groped you ?

jellyshots
10-04-2013, 07:00 PM
Reading the article, it was a 43 year old woman groping a 20 year old girl. I wouldn't go to a place where blokes were massaging but if a woman 23 years older than me tried to do the grope in a no-sex shop, I'd probably ask her to stop. I mean, the kicker would definitely be if she took her teeth out and asked if I wanted BBBJ...

CunningLinguist
10-04-2013, 07:07 PM
Reading the article, it was a 43 year old woman groping a 20 year old girl. I wouldn't go to a place where blokes were massaging but if a woman 23 years older than me tried to do the grope in a no-sex shop, I'd probably ask her to stop. I mean, the kicker would definitely be if she took her teeth out and asked if I wanted BBBJ...

You might be suprised by the ages of some of the ladies in the milf shops...

x11
10-04-2013, 07:54 PM
had a bloke tell me I'm handsome in a legit Asian massage place. I did a double take thought I miss heard until he said it again.... does this count?

CunningLinguist
10-04-2013, 07:57 PM
had a bloke tell me I'm handsome in a legit Asian massage place. I did a double take thought I miss heard until he said it again.... does this count?

It was only words, probably sussing out the next move...
I had a legit male masseur tell me I had good muscle tone a long time ago, didn't go back, it was a gift card visit anyway.

jellyshots
10-04-2013, 10:27 PM
You might be suprised by the ages of some of the ladies in the milf shops...

Yeah, 23 yrs older would place her in her 60's.