PDA

View Full Version : Juliet In Burwood Honey - different to romeos

Glorious
28-07-2012, 05:04 PM
This HONEY IS DIFFERENT TO THE ONE I WROTE ABOUT BEFORE!

Since Petersham is further than Burwood for me, I decided to try Juliets. This was ages ago, I think when Juliets just opened up.

(BTW coupons are shared so you can you the coupon in any shop).

There was this girl named Honey which I have tried in Romeos before and she was the only descent looking one when I went so I decided to give it another go.

Body: Busty

Service: 7/10

Her service is pretty systematic

shower together -> Massage -> Body Slide -> CBJ.

Unlike the other Honey in Romeo's, she finishes you off with a HJ.

This honey is pretty nice as well and good to talk to but is less intermediate than the other honey.

Anyway she is still above average in Juliet and Romeo i think as you can pick a real dud sometimes.

I remember I had this girl, and I was so disappointed afterwards that I refused to take the coupon and said I will never return EVER.

But of course this was not the case as I missed Honey in Romeo's LOL

Anyway Honey in Juliet for some reason stares at your eyes sometimes and it is really awkward? I do not know how to deal in these kind of situations
when a wl just stares at you... I get so nervous and awkward.

And I asked her in non offensive manner but as a joke "arent you awkward when you look at someone in the eye?"

and she said that she does it unknowingly sometimes but does it purposely at times as she enjoys customer's reaction.

Overall, she is a friendly girl with nice body. Not as good as Honey in Romeos but definitely above average!