PDA

View Full Version : Spanish Girl (forgot her name)

Glorious
28-07-2012, 05:12 PM
Hey Guys,

I always wanted to try a spanish girl for some reason (Is it just me?) and finally found a gorgeous looking SPANISH girl in Vixens 271.

This was about 6 month ago so I do not know whether she is still there but i know she has been in Vixens for longer than a year.

Body: PERFECT

Service: 6/10

Her face and body was just mind blowing. She had long legs and was no fat what so ever!

I finally had the chance to fulfill my need of fucking a spanish girl haha.

So paid for an hour $160 and went into the room.

I hate how vixens you have to shower yourself :(

The only let down was that the service was very standard average as most girls (if not all) does not offer bbj or DFK etc...

Started off with cbj then missionary then cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. (her pussy was loose compared to asian girls but i guess this is expected.)

She talks soooo much and she was complaining about a guy she was seeing. I felt like I shouldve gotten paid for her counselling!

Anyway we had 2 rounds of average fucking but i was still satisfied that I was banging this HOT AS GIRL.

It was a nice experience but I dont think I will return.

I rather have better service even though the wl body and face is a bit less attractive.

sharpshooter
28-07-2012, 08:47 PM
she is half Spanish and half Mexican with very nice tiger tattoo, a full time hairdresser works at Manly

she usually like to say:"fk that pussy, fk that pussy" during the banging....haha

harmsup_jai
28-07-2012, 10:05 PM
Is this the blonde one with the massive tits?

pula2
29-07-2012, 02:50 AM
1.5 or 2 years ago,i went to this place and i saw spanish gal but i dont know is same with ur or no..
she is tall around 170cm have a good body and ass,she is very pretty,and fuckin hot..