PDA

View Full Version : Comparing Romeos vs Juliets vs Midas

Glorious
28-07-2012, 05:27 PM
I have been a fan of korean bodysliding shops rather than full service shops.

Here is just a quick comparisons of my experiences:

1. Romeos vs Juliets

I personally think, Romeo is better than Juliet as Romeo has girls who have been working there for a while and Juliets the girls are mostly new.
I am not saying new girls are bad but in terms of massage and body sliding, I found that girls who are experienced generally deliver a better and more satisfying service
and knows how to manage the time well so you do not miss out on anything. New girls sometimes forget to do hot steam towel or focus on one thing too much, you might be rushed at the end where its most important! Just know that the coupons given in juliets also work in Romeos and vice versa. So it might not be a bad idea to visit both places and pick you favorite.

2. Romeos and Juliets vs Midas

I have visited Midas several times before I switched to Romeos. I think Midas has generally prettier girls but the downfall is that they do not offer cbj (technically they do for an extra charge of $40 where another girl comes in for the cbj so its 2girls for last 10minutes). I found that you are less likely to find a dud in Midas as all my experiences have been average or above but in terms of long run financially, it costs too much.

For an hour session with cbj, it costs $210. So twice it would cost $420.

But in Romeos or Juliets, it costs $170 + $130 (coupon of $40) so $300.

And that $120 could be used for another punting session :)

This is just me so yer feel free to disagree with me

harmsup_jai
28-07-2012, 05:44 PM
Geez that is expensive !

Better of going Full Service for that price

I used to go to Juliets last year.

would get a CBJ included with my 45min massage for about $140ish? I think cant remember

Glorious
28-07-2012, 05:53 PM
I think all sessions include cbj. But not 100% sure never tried 45minutes. Sometimes it feels nice to just relax rather than FS where you have to work out :)

harmsup_jai
28-07-2012, 09:26 PM
Ive had 2 girls give me bbbj and it was very relaxing with the warm oil etc