PDA

View Full Version : Never had it put to me like that before

WhyDidIWait
28-07-2012, 09:07 PM
Decided to visit a new shop rather than regular ml. Bit hesistant at first because was quoted 100 per hour without hint of anything else.

Was greeted by late 30s to early 40s lady in dress. Massage was inconsistent, times where it was hard but times where it was so so. After working on back, I flipped over and then, pointing to my fella, goes"I do this first, to release the toxins".

Lol. That's what shops should use now to avoid the men in blue. "No sir, we legitimate business. We offer medical service only, his was bitten and his snake needed to have toxins released"

Massage: 6/10
Looks: average
Price includes toxic release

Unfortunately shop is located next to snack bar, so quite a shock walking out and seeing families about...

BrisMoses
28-07-2012, 11:30 PM
can you give a location ??

WhyDidIWait
29-07-2012, 08:42 AM
Not in the current climate but will send you a message

need1
06-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Decided to visit a new shop rather than regular ml. Bit hesistant at first because was quoted 100 per hour without hint of anything else.

Was greeted by late 30s to early 40s lady in dress. Massage was inconsistent, times where it was hard but times where it was so so. After working on back, I flipped over and then, pointing to my fella, goes"I do this first, to release the toxins".

Lol. That's what shops should use now to avoid the men in blue. "No sir, we legitimate business. We offer medical service only, his was bitten and his snake needed to have toxins released"

Massage: 6/10
Looks: average
Price includes toxic release

Unfortunately shop is located next to snack bar, so quite a shock walking out and seeing families about...

lol toxins ...... :haha:

Tweety
07-08-2012, 09:23 AM
Can you send me the details pls tried to pm u but new to this sorry