PDA

View Full Version : Massage, match marriage, immigration

aussiegaigin
16-03-2012, 03:22 PM
That's what a new sign outside an office in Elizabeth St opposite Central Station reads.

The place is a newly renovated take away food shop near the Kippax St bus stop. There is a side entrance with stairs going up. Its all still a construction site but looks close to opening.

I'm intrigued, so I'll inverstigate when it is open :cool2::cool2::cool2:

newbie111
16-03-2012, 03:25 PM
They make it sound so easy lol

Littlewonder
18-03-2012, 11:54 AM
Massage, match marriage, immigration

I am waiting in anticipation of what this is all about?

aussiegaigin
18-03-2012, 12:04 PM
Still all locked up as of Friday evening, my next passing will be Tuesday.

I'll keep the thread up to date with news.

aussiegaigin
23-03-2012, 09:48 PM
Came past again this evening. Shop is still closed, but the coverings have been taken off the doors/windows and the apparent owners were busily looking over various fiitings.

Perhaps next week will see some action downstairs, and I will be able to investiagte the upper level.

Littlewonder
24-03-2012, 07:03 AM
Thanks for the good work keeping us up to date AG

aussiegaigin
24-03-2012, 07:18 PM
I went past in the bus this afternoon and the shop was open, as was the door to upstairs.

I will do an in depth investigation on Monday.

aussiegaigin
26-03-2012, 07:24 PM
:fire:Well, it's Monday already, so I thought I better check it out.

The door was open, but it is part of a full width door across the whole shop. I went upstairs, to what was probably a former residence associated with the shop. The landing at the top opened into a central room, with several doors leading off. One room was a laundry of sorts with a self contained shower stall in one corner. There were three rooms open, all fairly small. One had a thin matress on the floor with a couple of sleeping bags on it, the others were devoid of furniture (as was the "reception area"). The fourth door was closed, so couldn't see inside. Another door led to another staircase leading down to the back of the shop. No sign of "life", so I left. Downstiars I spoke to a middle age Asian lady behind the counter, and she advised with a knowing grin that it is not open yet, but soon.

So I'll give it another week, and check again.

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2012, 07:39 PM
I dont understand why you even bother?

Are there not enough MS?

Cheers

aussiegaigin
26-03-2012, 08:40 PM
You are right, there are more than enough of these places, and most are doomed to disappoint.

However my investigative nature is intrigued by the "services" on offer, especially as I will be confronted by this sign on a regular basis. I will not be satisfied until I have been ripped off and learned my lesson.:burn:

AHLUNGOR
27-03-2012, 08:23 AM
You are right, there are more than enough of these places, and most are doomed to disappoint.

However my investigative nature is intrigued by the "services" on offer, especially as I will be confronted by this sign on a regular basis. I will not be satisfied until I have been ripped off and learned my lesson.:burn:

Haha i guess we are all guilty at some point for our curiorsity, try you must then good luck to you, for a new opening i wont be surprised if you find some gems there!

If all fails, you should know where to get a real FIX!!

Cheers

Travelmate
27-03-2012, 10:15 AM
There is nothing interesting in the thread as yet

AHLUNGOR
27-03-2012, 11:43 AM
There is nothing interesting in the thread as yet

We are just watching the story unfolded by a curious brother..........haha

jhontake
27-03-2012, 05:50 PM
It is just around the corner from my work, interesting.

aussiegaigin
26-04-2012, 07:37 PM
Came past this evening and there is a big FOR LEASE sign stuck over the massage sign. Looks like the idea has passed on.

ddkf85
26-04-2012, 08:21 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

newbie111
27-04-2012, 04:50 AM
http://i.imgur.com/SnjAo.jpg
Some one took a nice photo of it that i just had to share!

bestofmyworld
27-04-2012, 06:04 PM
Has anyone actually tried it? I walked past here 2 days ago and was also intrigued by the sign lol

Travelmate
27-04-2012, 06:36 PM
It may be"ALL-IN-ONE" Service.
The lady do everything for the same client

aussiegaigin
27-04-2012, 09:20 PM
Has anyone actually tried it? I walked past here 2 days ago and was also intrigued by the sign lol

The shop never actually opened for business that I could see, and the premises are now up for lease.

A few years ago I had a fling with an HK MILF who ran a couple of restaurants, was an immigration agent and was always trying to match me up with her female clients. Oh, and trying to get me to invest money in some of her projects, which scared me right off.

aussiegaigin
28-04-2012, 08:10 AM
Perhaps Bro AHLUNGOR could mention this place to Vicky, as it might be good for Snow Lotus (see my earlier post for description - good shower included).

Only problem might be that it is upstairs, and is a bit "public" being right at a major bus stop.

aussiegaigin
03-05-2012, 08:30 PM
Well, at long last, this shop is open.

Goes by the name of 7 Massage Therapy Centre

Its on the second floor, I previously only checked out the first floor, which is currently screened off as you go up. And up some very steep narrow stairs, befiiting what is an early 20th century building.

HAd a quick look in on the way home this evening, after noticing a sign on the wall oustide (in chinese) which looked like advertising for staff (mention of $25/hr), and a few small brochures on the door.

Met at the top by a youngish CBC girl, "would you like a massage" and pulled me towards one of the rooms. Explained I was just looking but she kept pulling me in. Got out and met an older (low 30s) girl, who gave me a brochure, explained the introductory prices and told me she would be working on Sunday when I asked if open on weekends.

Looks like 3 or 4 rooms with doors, plain furnishings, just a massage table and not much else.

Anyway, open 9.30 am to 8.00 pm

1 hr foot reflexology $50
1 hr head, neck and shoulders $50
1 hr Chinese oil massage $55
1 hr aromatherapy oil $65
"Males and females welcome"

Might go back at the weekend and check it out if no-one beats me to it. I can check up on the match marraige offer then LOL

316 Elizabeth St
9212 0364

Mr Crash and Burn
03-05-2012, 09:51 PM
How would you rate the youngish CBC girl?

aussiegaigin
03-05-2012, 09:57 PM
Not having tried, it is difficult to rate, but has "inexperienced" written all over her. That's why I want to try the older one on Sunday

lonely heart
15-05-2012, 06:44 PM
Not having tried, it is difficult to rate, but has "inexperienced" written all over her. That's why I want to try the older one on Sunday

Any update on this join?? My mate saw ad on newspaper today and ask me to check it out. It is too cold today to do that. Any brother want to assist??

bevis90
15-05-2012, 07:30 PM
someone take one for the team

mrcookiemann
16-05-2012, 02:29 AM
This is gold, it makes me wanna take one for the team just so we know what its like hahaha

aussiegaigin
16-05-2012, 12:22 PM
Actually, I did go there a couple of weekends ago, but haven't been inspired enough to report on it before. Went in mid afternoon on the Sunday, large crowd waiting for buses as usual out the front, some even think the steps are a good place to sit.

Went up the stairs, past the first floor offices which still have a screen across then while work is being carried out. Got up to 2F, and it looked a bit deserted. A couple of the doors were closed, but eventually found a girl half asleep in a corner behind a curtain.

Another MILF, probably late 30s who might have been a good looker 20 years ago, but now somewhat overweight. Asked about the other lady I had seen on previous visit, but "she is busy, has 90 minute booking".

I was a bit cautious, but decided to give Lisa try for 30 minutes. Room was a bit cold for a naked old man, but she mananged to get a heater plugged in and turned on. Started the usual massage routine - towel over my back and stretching in oppsite corners. A couple of minutes of that and the towel came off, and she put on some cream and started the deep tissue stuff. She seemed to have a fair idea how to work it, but was moving all over the place, shoulders - lower back - legs - lower back, etc with seemingly little coordination. (My favourite girl starts at the top and slowly moves down fixing things as she goes - the end result is really relaxing and pain relieving).

Anyway, she slowly starts working towards my buttocks and down between my legs. Did a good job in this part. Time for turn over and she offers the usual nude HJ option $50. Sorry, but no way I want to pay $30 just to see her with her clothes off, so to shut her up I offer $30 total. Initially she says "no, $50", I say no "just HJ for $20 then", eventually she accepts the $30 offer.

Strips off, and with clothes removed she has enough spare tyres to kit out a B-double truck. Drowns the old fella in oil and away she goes. Her technique was reasonable, but needless to say the sight in front of me does nothing to get me aroused, so she bends over and offers me a saggy old tit to suck. A bit of fake moaning did eventually get me over the line, but probably more my effort than hers.

She wipes me off, gets a hot towel and gives me an overall clean up and time is up. Didn't bother to ask about the shower/spa downstairs.

Lisa works there Sunday and also at a shop in Neutral Bay a couple of week days.

WIR? Definitely not to see Lisa, but I am still interested in the other lady there and might give her a try (someone booking for 90 minutes might know something?).

It is now "7-Massage", 2F/216 Elizabeth St. and advertising in Telegraph if you want the phone number.

mrcookiemann
16-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Great review!
The best part was "Strips off, and with clothes removed she has enough spare tyres to kit out a B-double truck."
Glad I didnt waste my money on her.
Thanks for posting.

punther
16-05-2012, 04:57 PM
Great work on taking one for the team aussiegaigin! :love:

lonely heart
28-05-2012, 01:25 AM
Just a warning, i am guessing this place is own by a former owner of another once popular city masssage join. Dont ask me who or which becasue I will simply give away who I am by saying that. They have very poor management skills on girls and will simply let the girls milk whatever out of the customer. So be carful and if you really have to try, stick to your price or even discuss all price and detail before paying entry fee.

Travelmate
29-05-2012, 05:49 PM
Just a warning, i am guessing this place is own by a former owner of another once popular city masssage join. Dont ask me who or which becasue I will simply give away who I am by saying that. They have very poor management skills on girls and will simply let the girls milk whatever out of the customer. So be carful and if you really have to try, stick to your price or even discuss all price and detail before paying entry fee.

good advise from a season punter