PDA

View Full Version : Ginza (or any others recommended) - lesbian double

angus young
29-07-2012, 12:04 AM
URGENT advice needed!!

I'm off to Sydney next week for the first time in a long while.
Had been looking forward to visiting TC again and experiencing the Suki/Yoko double. But unfortunately both are long gone.
Can anyone advise whether any of the girls at Ginza do lesbian double?

If not at Ginza, then is there any other place (preferably CBD) where some of the girls do lesbian double?

cisco
29-07-2012, 03:00 AM
64 tarent point bro

TheTiger
30-07-2012, 12:09 PM
Ginza will organise a double for you. Just ask them in advance.

fli
30-07-2012, 07:42 PM
Yes Ginza will arrange but don't expect the fireworks of a Yoko/Suki double! There is thread I think about Chika/Eli somewhere and it sounds good but different style.

Bracket
30-07-2012, 11:36 PM
Not all girls will do doubles, and not all girls who do doubles will do lesbian doubles. So you need to ask questions either of reception or the girls themselves to find a combination that will work for you, making clear that you want a lesbian double, rather than just asking for a doubles session with two girls that take your fancy.

I was talking with Chika a little while back and she expressed her disgust about licking another girl's pussy, so I think you can scrub her from your wish list!

Max Impact
31-07-2012, 12:10 AM
Not all girls will do doubles, and not all girls who do doubles will do lesbian doubles. So you need to ask questions either of reception or the girls themselves to find a combination that will work for you, making clear that you want a lesbian double, rather than just asking for a doubles session with two girls that take your fancy.

I was talking with Chika a little while back and she expressed her disgust about licking another girl's pussy, so I think you can scrub her from your wish list!

Chika and I are miles apart on licking pussy!

Travelmate
31-07-2012, 03:23 AM
64 Taren Point, they advertise double at least 3 times daily ...