PDA

View Full Version : GeM on Mary St CBD

peter42
29-07-2012, 02:50 AM
I called a number in today's CM, was directed to Mary St. and then told to wait downstairs. So there I was watching people who came down and went out the door. An Asian lady in her 40's approached me in very loose clothes. I started to look for a newspaper (yes that CM) so I could hide behind it but she walked past me and disappeared. Whew. A group of younger Asian students walked out but none of them caught my attention until one of them stopped outside and started to play with her phone. Then my phone rang. It was her! So we took the lift upstairs where she had trouble finding her place. She'd just arrived, she said, from Singapore. Well, that explained her fluent English.

She said she was 19 and she looked, felt, and sounded 19 too. Quite petite slim body, b cups. 30 minutes $140, good service and very good attitude in bed. She was active and her moaning actually helped me cum although it obviously was fake more than real. Definitely value for money. Outside the bedroom she was very friendly. I enjoyed her naked company as I was getting dressed. She didn't know how long she was going to stay in the city.

For contact info, read CM! Or: send me a PM and promise to post a review in this thread.

peter42
29-07-2012, 03:37 AM
A few additions. I always forget half of the details.

She let me kiss on her mouth but no DATY was served. She used lots of lube which wasn't exactly arousing but no one's perfect. Now this makes me think of the Korean gems I've come across in the past who allow DATY and who simply don't need any lube after the DATY.

I took a shower before and after. I saw a toothbrush in the bathroom. Afterwards I thought maybe she could use it more often or just for fun or maybe even floss? Just an idea.

OnTheTop
30-07-2012, 11:44 AM
nice review Peter~

skm
01-08-2012, 09:48 AM
any hints on what to look for in cm bro? Great review!

dulph
04-08-2012, 05:59 PM
Please post details or at least a link to cracker ad... I've seen flames about posting a number before, ridiculous when lady is advertising same details. Do her a favour!

peter42
05-08-2012, 04:36 AM
Sorry dulph but you're not making any sense to me. I've done her a favour and she's shown me her appreciation.

yzlee
05-08-2012, 08:43 AM
Hi peter is she still ard? and can i have her contact please. cheers

dr wankenstein
05-08-2012, 12:14 PM
if you strike it lucky and won't pass on details why post it?

you like people pleading with you to spill the beans?

SillyK2
06-08-2012, 12:17 PM
if you strike it lucky and won't pass on details why post it?

you like people pleading with you to spill the beans?

I'm with you on that Dr Wankenstein!!
Some guys here really get a rush on their egos by telling you the story but not the details....but then again he could be the pimp hyping up business for his WL, that's why I never trusts posts like these.

Flyerr221
06-08-2012, 01:36 PM
Ok I want those 2 minutes of my life back. What a waste of a thread.

Scorpion
07-08-2012, 12:48 AM
Just visited Mary Street... Gotta say after the last two disappointments (God I miss Sydney shops now) I went to Mary St. She is on Cracker.

Anyway went inside, saw Yuki (Or Crystal depending on who the girl is I guess). She is in her Mid 20'2 or early 30's I guess

Had a shaower, was met in the bedroom... No Kissing, just started with mutual touching... After playing with her pussy for a while she decided she was going to give me a CBJ which was pretty good, started licking my balls and even gave me a dragon drill (Shows you if you go in shaved and clean you get extras!) while she was licking away I pulled her over for some DATY nice clean pussy!

Anyway finished the CBJ I flipped her over and slid inside and went for it for about 10 mins before cumming.

Took me for a shower and scrubbed me in the shower... Gave me a kiss good bye

Overall proberly one of the better roots I have had since I moved here... Might consider seeing her again... But would like to find some place where the women are of a higher standard

Tweety
07-08-2012, 09:18 AM
Contact details pls or link to cracker ad thanks for review