PDA

View Full Version : How to spot a gem in CM

peter42
29-07-2012, 03:02 AM
Something made me think it was my years of experience reading CM that helped me find a gem among all the fake ads. So I'm going to share what I've learned.

If you want to find someone who's young, you're not going to call someone whose ad says 23 or more. If it says they're young and Japanese, think twice. I've only once met a "young" Japanese WL through CM. She was around 28 and bigger than plus-size but Japanese she was. If it says "Asian", chances are they're from Korea or Thailand or Malaysia, but they could be from anywhere. Chinese pork-chops are often from Japan or Singapore in their CM ads but older Japanese WLs are also from Japan in CM. One thing that the 19-20 year old gems I've found have in common is that they never mention the country they come from. They're either Asian or Japanese.

Any comments & additions welcome.

P.S. What's this BS: The following errors occurred with your submission
You specified a tag that was too short. A tag must be at least 3 characters.

Mister Sling
30-07-2012, 11:17 AM
So what you're saying is pretty much none of the ads are accurate, and it's a total crapshoot.

Thanks for the tips!!!!

peter42
31-07-2012, 03:49 AM
I haven't tried the ones that say "OUTCALL ONLY" and I also haven't had any luck with Aussies but when they say they're Asian they most likely are Asian. That's as accurate as it gets most of the time. I thought most punters would know this too. Anyway my success rate of finding gems in CM has been around 80% the past year or so. Maybe I'm not too picky but that's based on my expectations after reading the ad and I wouldn't call if I expected something less than a gem.

You're welcome & sorry I forgot to mention that you also need an IQ higher than 50.