View Full Version : 22 Rydalmere Nikki - So-so

benife
11-04-2013, 04:31 PM
Hi all,

I've been away from the punting scene for about 8 months, had the day off and couldn't stand it.
Called up 22 Brodie, was told there were 8 girls but when i arrived 45 mins later, only 4 girls available. I wanted Winnie but she was busy etc,
Got shown 4 girls and picked Nikki since i only like petite girls. She's Korean and from my past experience with Koreans, the service wasn't top notch.
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10
CBJ: 7/10
Sex: 5/10

I booked for 1 hour and it was just an average punt, only the standard and no extras. Can't even LFK or kiss her body, it's like it's sacred ground. I did most of the work as she seems to be lazy and deadfish, did Mish, Doggy and her on top for like a minute. At least i got a workout from the session, but if you asked me to return for Nikki, i wouldn't. If you're into tattoos though, she has a cool pussy in the boots kinda tattoo. Should have waited for Winnie :P

asiafever
11-04-2013, 05:17 PM
Yeah in my review I said I could see her service might be pretty average normally and that I was sorta lucky. She's a nice girl, very cute, but I think this is just something she does for extra cash, ie, just a job.

benife
11-04-2013, 08:42 PM
Yeah in my review I said I could see her service might be pretty average normally and that I was sorta lucky. She's a nice girl, very cute, but I think this is just something she does for extra cash, ie, just a job.

Yeah, she's from interstate too so she wouldn't be in Sydney for much longer. I agree that she is a nice,cute girl but definitely not GFE material. It was quite mechanical except for when she draped all over my body and took a nap. lol