PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Niko and her magic woman's touch

Sextus
11-04-2013, 07:22 PM
After her very hot Japslurping on my cock last time, Niko’s pussy felt just too good for me to last more than two minutes in it.

That was a little embarassing actually, because I’m not 18 anymore. (Not that I ever got jackshit at 18 anyway.) So I definitely needed to see her again to find out what full sex with her is like. And, of course, to pass this vital information on to you..

Niko’s friendliness reminds me of Lola’s – what a happy doubles combo those two would make. The first thing she did was smile and come into my arms to give me a tonguey, soft kiss.

You’ll have read about girlfriends being referred to as “squeezes” and as I held Niko to me that certainly described her. I felt the soft pressure of her lovely boobies in their bikini top against me and the feminine "give" in the rest of her. No matter how many times you hug and squeeze a lovely soft girl like this, it always feels good enough to be the first time. And while I love all the different stages of lovemaking from the first to the last, the first embraces I always find to be very special.

After I got out of the shower we renewed our hugging and kissing, this time with the very sexy development that Niko had taken off her top and it was her beautiful young soft breasts that were now pressed nakedly against me. I held them lightly and then felt their caress on my body again.

“That’s magic,” I told her.

Not knowing the word, she asked, “What is magic?”

Lost for words, I tried to demonstrate a wand and a rabbit being pulled out of a top hat, but, believe me, this was really getting lost in the translation - big time - and frankly, I had better things to think about at that moment.

Namely, Niko’s two soft arse cheeks that I'd reached for with my hands, and her arms draped around my neck, and her gorgeous tits pressed against my tummy. And her wet tongue, which had found my mouth again. And that is enough to pre-occupy any man! This initial part of a sex session I always find to be really intoxicating. It is such an instant change of state and circumstance. Intoxication is a good word for it, because it is like a drunkenness that takes over your whole state.

Niko directed me onto the bed, starting a pattern of her initiating changes, and one that I was very happy to go along with. Usually it is me suggesting changes, but it is even better sometimes to put yourself into feminine hands. Sometimes they just know better.

We rolled around, first her on top and then me as we enjoyed a kissingly good time. Niko’s version of french kissing is to stick her tongue in your mouth for you to suck on. But strangely, you never get to put your tongue into hers mouth. I tried this a few times, and her tongue and mine turned into hard muscular weapons, dueling tongues, as hers pushed back against mine like St Peter guarding the gates of heaven against the sinful. Go figure (it out.) I thought it was pretty funny actually, and I didn’t mind because it sure beats having a girly tongue hidden away behind a clean row of enamel teeth (which has happened to me before.)

Niko catbathed her way down my body and then paused to tie her hair up out of the way, but just like last time, I stopped her. She has the most beautiful heavy black hair. I mean, it has got a real weight to it, and it is just great to hold and run over your body. It is very sexy and feminine hair.

Her teasing tongue catbathed around my groin before it found my balls and then ran the tip upwards and down again along my hard shaft, which pulsated slightly in anticipation of going where my tongue hadn’t been allowed. Finally Niko's mouth warmly covered it and I settled back to begin enjoying one of her bbbj’s.

As I held her heavy silky hair out of the way and ran it over my tummy, I watched her on my cock, and before long began to hear the slurpy sounds that I find such a turn on. After a lot of this, and quite a bit of sultry eye contact, I said:

“Give me your pussy Niko,”

and without missing a sucking beat on my cock,she swung her silky thighs over my head.

She is quite a bit shorter than me and so in 69 we weren’t a perfect fit, but no worries. Rather than re-position myself lower I paused just to admire the view - which was of a lovely pair of rounded buns and a sexy arse crack. I couldn’t see much of her pussy just yet, as the light was a bit dimmer than I prefer.

But, as I said, before I put my own mouth to work I was happy just to lay there and admire the view from this privileged position. I reflected that it was this very close up intimate view with my head enclosed by soft feminine thighs, that qualified me (as much as anything could) to fully paid up membership of this forum. :shout:

Yes, my friends, as I contemplated the curve of her lovely buns outlined against the dark ceiling, it was thoughts of you that bizarrely came to my mind. So go figure (this out again.) But the thoughts of you lot didn’t last for long, you’ll be reassured to know!

I began kneading her soft buns with all the enthusiasm of a master breadmaker, and pulling them apart like pizza dough to try to catch rude glimpses of her formerly private arsehole. :surprise: :slobber: The difference in our heights didn’t easily allow my going there on this occasion, so I instead at last turned my attention to her pussy.

I was kind of locked in by her soft thighs, so my access to it didn’t leave me very much room for technique, but c'est la vie, I just put my hand behind my head to push it forward, and began to munch and lick away at her sex in a more or less random, if enthusiastic, way.

Now I began to see the views that I’d missed before, and her little sex opening was pink and silky smooth and wet. And yummy too. Niko still has her pussy hair, but in the position I was in it I might have just been wearing a rather sparse goatee, so it wasn’t affecting me too much, apart from maybe giving me a rather distinguished air. :shout:

My hands reached down and Niko raised herself a little so I could hold two big handfuls of her lovely soft tits.

All this time, Niko hadn’t missed a beat on my cock. To borrow a great line from Dude, she was sucking on it

“like thirsty camel in middle of desert”

and I reflected that any Bedouin would have gladly swapped his ship of the desert for Niko any day!

Niko suddenly made a decision, and jumped off to dom me up. I lay there casually with my hands behind my head grinning at this sweet young thing as she straddled me and positioned me carefully at her silky pink slit that I’d been worshipping with my tongue (and eyes) just moments before.

Here’s a tip fellas. You may always just watch your cock as it sinks into a girl when she first mounts you, but try instead just looking at her face the next time. It is very horny to watch a girl’s natural expression as she sinks down until you are right up her hot little cunt tunnel. Niko had developed a horny look of concentration, of inner vision, and a little frown had formed as she carefully lowered herself down onto me. The walls of her pussy felt nice and snug too as she sunk down.

Then followed the best part of our fuck.

Niko began having sex like a guy would, and I’d never experienced her technique before. She fell forward from cowgirl onto me, and put her weight onto her knees and elbows - just as a guy does when he is in mish - and began pushing her tongue into my mouth. Using her knees as a fulcrum she began pivoting and rocking her pelvis up and down and back and forth in short strokes that kept me deeply penetrating her. Her tongue kept probing my mouth as her pelvis rocked back and forth and she fucked me in little short thrusting strokes, pausing only to grind her clitty against me.

All that was moving was her pelvis, and the way she was fucking me, it felt like she was the one with the cock and I was the one with the cunt! As much as it is possible to be penetrated by a cunt, that is what it felt like Niko was doing to me. It just didn’t seem relevant who had what!

I loved the full body contact of her soft body on me and the double penetration of my face and her cunt on my cock, and it was great to have a girl doing all that to me for once, instead of the other way around.

Anyway, I loved it, and I was laying there groaning in pleasure and in amazement at Niko’s girly fuck novelty, and I wished she could have done it for another half an hour. :surprise:

Alas, just as with we guys, her missionary fucking eventually became tiring for her, and she announced that she wanted me “to fuck her now.” And what man has ever passed up on that kind of invitation?

She rolled off and held her hands behind her knees, spreading her legs apart, the better for me to see her horny little pussy. In saddle position I got back inside her and held her soft leg up over my shoulder while I slapped into her thigh and pussy. For variety I took my cock out and had fun just penetrating her with the head of it, taking it in and out, and watching as her pink pussy lips opened to receive it. And as I pulled it out, seeing her lips slide around my cock head and gripping it in reluctant goodbye. Each time I did this Niko gave a little sexy and slutty moan. I asked her if she liked me being in her and she “mmm’d” again.

Well, I told her I liked being in her, and to demonstrate that point further I swung into full mish and fell down onto her just as she had done to me previously. It was still her tongue in my mouth though. Not once did I breach her oral barrier. Her tongue was doing all the mouth fucking but I was happy with that. :smile:

I sensed that Niko was giving herself to me completely, and I could feel her hands running up and down my sides as I moved my hand under her back, easily lifting her up while pounding into, and up her.

She responded wholeheartedly, making little sounds as she began pivoting her pelvis up, grinding it and making sure her horny little clitty was getting plenty of attention from my pubic bone. I was getting off on the sloshing suction of our cunt cock union and I told her how much I wanted to fill her with come, and as answer got another “mmm” from her..

Her smooth young Chinese face and her exotic eyes - that these girls don’t really know how much turn on the likes of white, western c**ts like me, especially writin’ c**ts like me that can sometimes see a world in a detail - was there right in front of me. I held her face in both hands while I sucked on her tongue and kept pounding into her wet cunt as her hot internals snugly gripped me. I let go of Niko’s tongue and looked into her eyes again and I suddenly knew that I was going to keep fucking hot young women like her forever, that I was going to keep consuming their beauty over and over, and that I was become Sextus, Devourer of Women (with due deference to Galactus, Devourer of Worlds :shout:) and that if life can have a definition, then this was it!

Philosophical, sure, but no less horny for that, with a young pretty woman clinging to you, and her box arcing up at you, and your own face buried in the soft perfume of her nape and hair.

“Oh, Niko you’re making me come”

I told her and for answer got some more clitty grinds as my cock contracted and shot load after load into her. Niko kept grinding her clitty up onto me as I came, and so I held myself rigid against her even after I stopped coming, and about 30 seconds later she made a few soft gasps and I could feel the warm breath of her gasps on my face.

This girl still had some energy left. After my softening cock slipped out of her and she’d dealt with the dom, she lept up into the shower, and a minute later returned to the bed - and me – while wrapped loosely in one of 64’s famous maroon towels. Which was very nice. Because for the next ten minutes as we caressed and laughed and talked, her pretty boobies kept playing peek-a-boo over the towel.

At one point I tried to explain to her again what “magic” meant. And just like the first time language failed me. Even though that was what it had just been like with Niko! :D :D

Slurpy bbbj, dfk (received) lovely boobies, happy personality, beautiful hair, some soft pussy hair, 69, very good mish technique by her, a sweet girl of about 23, and her english is pretty good too.

the wizard
11-04-2013, 08:09 PM
Great read Sextus,

So Niko, will join Nancy- the two N's on my must do list......