PDA

View Full Version : General talk Caught purving

Pages : [1] 2

CunningLinguist
12-04-2013, 09:20 AM
Recently I was walking past a girl in a crowd and couldn't help but notice this perfect set of DD+ breasts, the woman was small and she must have been wearing a serious bra to push those things straight out in front of her. There was ample cleavage on display. I could have easily fit my leg at the calf between them and had them cover over my leg. Anyway I had a lingering glance at them, and then when I looked back where I was going there was another girl just staring at me rolling her eyes, classic moment!

I wonder how many other people were looking at the same thing, it would have been interesting to capture this on camera from different angles to see how many guys got distracted. This girl is like a walking eye magnet!

Have any punters been caught like this, or noticed anyone being caught, any accidents involved, or abuse from people/the girl ?

jellyshots
12-04-2013, 09:43 AM
Yeah, I'm open about it. I usually smile straight at them. I get busted all the time but I just say, hey, women are beautiful, I'd be worried if people weren't looking...

I watched a few women get creeped out by another guy but he seriously looked seedy.

Lol, saying all if this. I just busted a girl giving me the top to toe. Shared sly smile and all that :cool2:

PhoBot
12-04-2013, 10:24 AM
The other day I was walking from Bronte to Bondi and I was 10 meters behind 4 hot girls walking in the same direction. It was fun watching people walking towards them purving, especially guys with a gf who tried to get a sneaky perv in.

Marriedaasian
12-04-2013, 10:30 AM
Yes i get caught all the time im a nite cleaner at a uni in brisbane its hard to keep my buddy down i walken in to tolites one nite an their it was a guy an girl in their glory

jellyshots
12-04-2013, 10:51 AM
The other day I was walking from Bronte to Bondi and I was 10 meters behind 4 hot girls walking in the same direction. It was fun watching people walking towards them purving, especially guys with a gf who tried to get a sneaky perv in.

Hahaha! I'm doing the Central to Town Hall walk right now openly perving. Stuff it, I'm feeling blissfully on the prowl right now.

Actually, the girls are loving it. No shades on, not hiding what I'm doing. We're winking and smiling. So funny...

PhoBot
12-04-2013, 11:20 AM
I lived in Vietnam for 5 years, and girls LOVE being perved at, they giggle and the bolder ones come and talk to you. Even in Europe girls rather like it, but Hot Aussie girls, even when they've got their bits hanging out all over the place look at you as if you've just told them you want to rape their 8o y/o granny.

Bracket
12-04-2013, 11:48 AM
... she must have been wearing a serious bra to push those things straight out in front of her ... Rather than a serious bra she could be using masking tape thusly :

Eureka
12-04-2013, 12:46 PM
Mmmm caught perving !!
I will fess up with a true story.

Long time ago - first girlfriend Lyn
Slim, long blonde hair - 18yo - me also 18.
I was visiting her at her folks place ... she was expecting me.
So - I knock - no answer but front screen door is unlocked and her parents car is not there.

I walk into the kitchen and she is at the sink washing dishes with her back to me.
I walk up (normally so she would hear me and not get a fright) close behind her.
I remember it was summer & she had a t-shirt top on and a light blue .. fairly short skirt as was the fashion then showing off her slim tanned legs.

So I am just standing there right behind her waiting for a kiss hullo ... but for some reason Lyn is ignoring me - continuing with the washing up.
So i think OK .. want to play that game !! so I lightly touched one leg behing her knee and very slowly traced my fingers up the back of her leg feeling her young firm skin on my fingertips ... up, up .. to just a little higher than her skirt hem - almost reaching her panty hem - which is where her leg meets the swelling of her bum.

She says "I will give you half an hour to stop that !!"

Just then:
- her identical twin sister walks into the kitchen - haha - Sprung!! I was suprised but couldn't help revealing a smug, slightly lecherous grin - hehe :)

- Then ... I look harder ... and my heart freezes .. Holy Shit ! ... I can now see it is Lyn, my gf Lyn ...that just walked in !!!

- And i am looking at her totally stunned ---- She .... is just Glaring at me .. as my hand is up her Sisters skirt !!!!!

- "F**k !!" I think to myself .... as her twin at the sink = Tracie turns around .. with an evil smile !!
- Lyn just stands there staring at me / not moving or saying a thing - Then Tracie just throws the dishcloth on the sink, spins around and walks out of the kitchen GRINNING !!!

Leaving me trying to fathom what the f••k just happened ... And for once ... totally lost for words !

BTW - why the F**k do identical twins have the exact same haircut / length ???
Is is so dumbasses like me make these dangerous errors ... Or do they plan to mindf**k their bf's ???

justinterested
12-04-2013, 03:28 PM
Recently I was walking past a girl in a crowd and couldn't help but notice this perfect set of DD+ breasts, the woman was small and she must have been wearing a serious bra to push those things straight out in front of her. There was ample cleavage on display. I could have easily fit my leg at the calf between them and had them cover over my leg. Anyway I had a lingering glance at them, and then when I looked back where I was going there was another girl just staring at me rolling her eyes, classic moment!

I wonder how many other people were looking at the same thing, it would have been interesting to capture this on camera from different angles to see how many guys got distracted. This girl is like a walking eye magnet!

Have any punters been caught like this, or noticed anyone being caught, any accidents involved, or abuse from people/the girl ?

hahaha this is normal. Which heterosexual guy has not been sprung perving? These days, I just tell my other half im checking out a hot chick.. its better then getting caught in the act

x11
12-04-2013, 07:33 PM
Mmmm caught perving !!

So - I knock - no answer but front screen door is unlocked and her parents car is not there.

I walk into the kitchen and she is at the sink washing dishes with her back to me.
I walk up (normally so she would hear me and not get a fright) close behind her.
I remember it was summer & she had a t-shirt top on and a light blue .. fairly short skirt as was the fashion then showing off her slim tanned legs.

So I am just standing there right behind her waiting for a kiss hullo ... but for some reason Lyn is ignoring me - continuing with the washing up.
So i think OK .. want to play that game !! so I lightly touched one leg behing her knee and very slowly traced my fingers up the back of her leg feeling her young firm skin on my fingertips ... up, up .. to just a little higher than her skirt hem - almost reaching her panty hem - which is where her leg meets the swelling of her bum.

Just then:
- her identical twin sister walks into the kitchen - haha - Sprung!! I was suprised but couldn't help revealing a smug, slightly lecherous grin - hehe :)

- Then ... I look harder ... and my heart freezes .. Holy Shit ! ... I can now see it is Lyn, my gf Lyn ...that just walked in !!!

- And i am looking at her totally stunned ---- She .... is just Glaring at me .. as my hand is up her Sisters skirt !!!!!

- "F**k !!" I think to myself .... as her twin at the sink = Tracie turns around .. with an evil smile !!
- Lyn just stands there staring at me / not moving or saying a thing - Then Tracie just throws the dishcloth on the sink, spins around and walks out of the kitchen GRINNING !!!

Leaving me trying to fathom what the f••k just happened ... And for once ... totally lost for words !

Is is so dumbasses like me make these dangerous errors ... Or do they plan to mindf**k their bf's ???

kinda want to know what happened next... how did you come out with your balls intact?

hmmm twins could also be a fantasy.....

CunningLinguist
12-04-2013, 10:11 PM
I lived in Vietnam for 5 years, and girls LOVE being perved at, they giggle and the bolder ones come and talk to you. Even in Europe girls rather like it, but Hot Aussie girls, even when they've got their bits hanging out all over the place look at you as if you've just told them you want to rape their 8o y/o granny.

Hmm might be time for a trip!

cmk76
12-04-2013, 10:43 PM
Caught sight of a petite SEA girl across the street at the back of Glebe Point Rd. I was on the right, while she was on left, both walking on our sides of the footpath. We were walking at the same pace. I turned my head to the left to look at her. I think she noticed at the corner of her eye, but her head remained dead straight. We both reached an intersection, and veered opposite directions. I whistled to grab her attention, but turned right at the same time. She turned towards me whilst still walking in the opposite direction. I caught her eye, smiled and flicked my head back towards my right turn. Only to be met by a 'Give Way' sign, narrowly kissing it... She saw, let out a laugh and walked off...

cmk76
12-04-2013, 10:48 PM
Waiting behind traffic on Military Road, saw a blonde milf in fine form. Decided to accelerate a little further the traffic queue, only to ram into a Hiace tow bar still stationary... D.R. King Plumbing van... $900 in damage to the van's rear...

rooter
12-04-2013, 11:07 PM
The key to perving is to let the girl know you are interested but not come across as sleazy or desperate.
Its a fine line and not easy, but once you get it it just becomes second nature.
The message you want to convey is "sure you are hot and I am interested, but there are lots of other hot girls here i can pick up, so show me what you've got and give me a reason to stay here with you".
How do you do it? Fucked if I know, you just do it.

Eureka
13-04-2013, 12:47 PM
kinda want to know what happened next... how did you come out with your balls intact?

hmmm twins could also be a fantasy.....

Haha - I am also naturally curious bro .. But nothing "amazing" happened after :(
No my GF Lyn did not drag me into her sisters bedroom - tell her "well if you let him feel you up you might as well fuck him !!"
Nor did it continue into a blonde twin three way with both Lyn & Tracie f**king the hell out of me & each other !! Nice fantasy but with the girls I took out this was Never going to happen -lol

Lyn was a bit moody - we were all in the lounge room & Tracie told Lyn "look he thought I was you .. I was just fooling around & I should have stopped earlier - sorry - but what the hell he only touched my leg & the look on his face was priceless Lol"
That broke the tension & all was sweet again.
When her folks came home Tracie told them what happened & they had a big laugh & told all the stories of when they got them mixed up - and in one case the dad smacked the wrong one !!

But totally off track now ... Sorry but our relationship ended about 6 months later & I totally do not understand women haha,
- so we had been together for 18 months.
- both cases first ever GF & bf
- we were more like friends in a way than lovers - enjoyed each others company but no huge passion
- so Lyn goes on a holiday with her friends to surfers & of course they go out clubbing & she meets guys / dances / I am sure some romance & kissing (I can understand this in the context of our relationship / age)
- so she comes back & decides we are too young / only relationship ... to be serious .. And she wants to play the field.
- so she breaks up = I am very upset but can also understand & in my heart feel the same way.

Now 2 months earlier a mutual friend (girl) invited us out at a pub .. And she brought along a girl that had just moved to go to Uni & was boarding with her Auntie & Uncle.
Truth is I was smitten by the girl -call her X.
We talked non stop & there was def a spark between us .. But I was in a relationship so went nowhere.
Lyn was a little miffed that night that I talked & seemed so interested in X .. But I said she didn't know anybody so I was just being friendly !

2 months later as I said Lyn breaks up with me!!
- after 2weeks I found out where X was boarding - rang the bell & introduced myself to the Auntie of the mutual friend.
X came out & we talked for 2 hrs on the front porch & I asked her out for a picnic & she said yes :)
- I found out later she immediately rang the mutual friend to find out if I was still with Lyn = was told no Lyn broke them up.
- X & I had a different very passionate but fiery relationship over 3 yrs with two short break ups.

The THING is this:
Lyn found out from the mutual friend that I had been around to see X .. 2 weeks after we split & were now dating & seemed Very into each other !!
= so Lyn is in an almighty SHIT ... How dare I go and see X so soon (2weeks) after we finished being together !!!
- SHE finished us !!!! WTF. !!!

Women - I absolutely adore them :) ..
But .. Go figure !!!

Sorry for long & off topic story - cheers

AHLUNGOR
13-04-2013, 01:01 PM
Haha - I am also naturally curious bro .. But nothing "amazing" happened after :(
No my GF Lyn did not drag me into her sisters bedroom - tell her "well if you let him feel you up you might as well fuck him !!"
Nor did it continue into a blonde twin three way with both Lyn & Tracie f**king the hell out of me & each other !! Nice fantasy but with the girls I took out this was Never going to happen -lol

Lyn was a bit moody - we were all in the lounge room & Tracie told Lyn "look he thought I was you .. I was just fooling around & I should have stopped earlier - sorry - but what the hell he only touched my leg & the look on his face was priceless Lol"
When her folks came home Tracie told them what happened & they had a big laugh & told all the stories of when they got them mixed up - and in one case the dad smacked the wrong one !!

But totally off track now ... Sorry but our relationship ended about 6 months later & I totally do not understand women haha,
- we were more like friends in a way than lovers - enjoyed each others company but no huge passion
- so Lyn goes on a holiday with her friends to surfers & of course they go out clubbing & she meets guys / dances / I am sure some romance & kissing (I can understand this in the context of our relationship / age)
- so she comes back & decides we are too young / only relationship ... to be serious .. And she wants to play the field.
- so she breaks up = I am very upset but can also understand & in my heart feel the same way.

Now 2 months earlier a mutual friend (girl) invited us out at a pub .. And she brought along a girl that had just moved to go to Uni & was boarding with her Auntie & Uncle.
We talked non stop & there was def a spark between us .. But I was in a relationship so went nowhere.
Lyn was a little miffed that night that I talked & seemed so interested in X .. But I said she didn't know anybody so I was just being friendly !

- after 2weeks I found out where X was boarding - rang the bell & introduced myself to the Auntie of the mutual friend.
X came out & we talked for 2 hrs on the front porch & I asked her out for a picnic & she said yes :)
- I found out later she immediately rang the mutual friend to find out if I was still with Lyn = was told no Lyn broke them up.
- X & I had a different very passionate but fiery relationship over 3 yrs with two short break ups.

The THING is this:
Lyn found out from the mutual friend that I had been around to see X .. 2 weeks after we split & were now dating & seemed Very into each other !!
= so Lyn is in an almighty SHIT ... How dare I go and see X so soon (2weeks) after we finished being together !!!

But .. Go figure !!!

Haha, and poor Lynn has no idea all the punting you have been doing on the side !!

Eureka
13-04-2013, 01:08 PM
Haha, and poor Lynn has no idea all the punting you have been doing on the side !!

Haha - Actually no - not back then.
Up to that point I had only been with one before Lyn - when I lost my virginity at the ripe old age of 17 !!!

Oh to be "beamed" back to what I know now !! Lol

As they say "why is youth wasted on the young !!"

x11
13-04-2013, 01:09 PM
thanks Eureka for sharing the story.

GoldfishMan
13-04-2013, 01:12 PM
Perving.... I reckon I will stop perving only when I go blind or when I die, lol!
I reckon, your chance of success at perving really depends on the type of girl, and on how attractive YOU are to the girl. If you tickle a girl's fancy, she will welcome your perving and some might even reciprocate, or at least give you more opportunities to make a move. For example, I was once perving on a girl in a hair salon from afar, just doing fly bys and looking in from their shop front. One day, I decided to actually go in and get a haircut. There were 2 stylists in the shop at the time, including her. Both unanimously decided that the girl I was perving at should cut my hair..... it was game ON from there! :cool2:
Then there are those types of girls who absolutely LOVE to give mixed signals. There was this girl near my work that I was perving at whenever I got the chance. Initially I thought this girl was do-able because she gave me the ON signal. Now, you might be asking, what is the ON signal?
The ON signal, in Asian girls at least, is what they do when someone (a stranger) tickles their fancy: Upon spotting a stranger perving at her, she would turn her head in that person's direction without looking directly at that person, and she would do that several times during the "encounter". Each times she does this "scanning" motion, her gaze would certainly have fallen on the person who was perving at her. To me, this is a sure sign of game ON!!
Anyway, back to the girl from my work place, it went on for weeks, each encounter was along the same lines..... me perving, her giving me the ON signal as per above.
Well, I did approach this girl, and guess what..... Crash and burn, no survivors!! She basically told me on our second conversation that she was not interested in anything.
Anyway, from the above experience, I can only conclude that in the female species, there is a sub-species that are prone to give mixed signals because my definition of the ON signal (as per above) cannot be faulted. One has to be careful of this sub-species.

CunningLinguist
13-04-2013, 01:56 PM
I reckon, your chance of success at perving really depends on the type of girl, and on how attractive YOU are to the girl

Alas so true!
Sometimes I notice a girl perving or giving me the eye, but I don't think anything of it at the time because they are below my attractiveness threshold.
It seems natural to try and punch above your weight, especially when you are used to seeing attractive ML/WLs!
I used to know some people that would purposefully go for the ugliest girl they can find, because it was usually a sure thing...
Well I guess hollowing out a rock melon is a sure thing also.
Sometimes both parties are attracted to each other, that's when it can get interesting.
Once I was in a restaurant with a partner and other people and there was a drop dead gorgeous chick staring at me almost the whole night, I couldn't really do anything about it though because of the company I was in. I tried something by going to the toilet hoping she would follow, I was prepared to do it all right there in the restaurant toilet if the situation arose, but it didn't.

sei
13-04-2013, 06:55 PM
Mmmm caught perving !!

Just then:

Poor Eureka! Its sounds like Lyn may have been a little jealous to get so upset with you :) Or she may have felt a little threatened...worried that you might have enjoyed that a bit too much :D, women are such funny, illogical creatures with a tonne of insecurities so it is not surprising she was glaring at you!

It does seem like Tracie had a thing for you though...that seems pretty obvious to me...that went a little too far to be just a joke ;) (If it were someone I was not attracted to I would definitely have been mortified at first touch!)

I'm sure many members on this forum have at some stage been attracted to a brother/friends/collegues gf or wife and women are the same, we check out each other's bfs/husbands too (however might not be as obvious in doing so)... we're only human..so I am sure Tracie probably had a thing for you :)

sei
13-04-2013, 07:18 PM

The THING is this:

But .. Go figure !!!

Don't know if the women of the world would agree with me but this is my point of view...

To me this goes back to women being naturally insecure...

Women are just constantly comparing themselves to other women asking ourselves:

are they smarter than me
are they prettier than me
Does she haveglossier hair, nicer nails, slimmer legs, bigger eyes, a nicer laugh..a better handbag...a nicer car..a nicer house, younger, more fit, busier, a better job, better personality, sense of humor..pulls off a shade of lipgloss better than I do,...is skinner...the list is ENDLESS....but we can't help it we just do!

At the end of the day we strive to be perfect even though we all know we can't be.

So..in short Lyn is probably a little insecure, jealous and threatened. She is probably wondering what you see in X that you don't see in her to be so obviously smitten (and really guys..when you are into a girl it is written-all-over-your-face i.e. you are usually grinning ear to ear with a sparkle in your eye...lol)...she was probably asking herself "Does he wish I was more like X...?" and then venting her feelings of insecurity out to you by getting upset with you.

So....when you actually asked X out (even though your relationship with Lyn ended) all those feelings of insecurity just reared their ugly heads...the fact you and X were very into each other reaffirmed all the ways she felt inferior to X, even though I am sure she wasn't!...but sometimes a girl only sees the worst reflection of herself..and the opinion of others of us bears a very big weight on how we value ourselves.

Apologies for the rambling lol

sei
13-04-2013, 07:27 PM
Perving.... I reckon I will stop perving only when I go blind or when I die, lol!
I reckon, your chance of success at perving really depends on the type of girl, and on how attractive YOU are to the girl. If you tickle a girl's fancy, she will welcome your perving and some might even reciprocate, or at least give you more opportunities to make a move. For example, I was once perving on a girl in a hair salon from afar, just doing fly bys and looking in from their shop front. One day, I decided to actually go in and get a haircut. There were 2 stylists in the shop at the time, including her. Both unanimously decided that the girl I was perving at should cut my hair..... it was game ON from there! :cool2:
Then there are those types of girls who absolutely LOVE to give mixed signals. There was this girl near my work that I was perving at whenever I got the chance. Initially I thought this girl was do-able because she gave me the ON signal. Now, you might be asking, what is the ON signal?
The ON signal, in Asian girls at least, is what they do when someone (a stranger) tickles their fancy: Upon spotting a stranger perving at her, she would turn her head in that person's direction without looking directly at that person, and she would do that several times during the "encounter". Each times she does this "scanning" motion, her gaze would certainly have fallen on the person who was perving at her. To me, this is a sure sign of game ON!!
Anyway, back to the girl from my work place, it went on for weeks, each encounter was along the same lines..... me perving, her giving me the ON signal as per above.
Well, I did approach this girl, and guess what..... Crash and burn, no survivors!! She basically told me on our second conversation that she was not interested in anything.
Anyway, from the above experience, I can only conclude that in the female species, there is a sub-species that are prone to give mixed signals because my definition of the ON signal (as per above) cannot be faulted. One has to be careful of this sub-species.

Haha there is some truth to your ON signal Goldfishman lol

For me it means...I think you are attractive and am flattered and welcome your perving..even though I may have no interest in it going any further than that!

CunningLinguist
14-04-2013, 01:04 AM
Thanks for some interesting insights into the female mind Sei!

jellyshots
14-04-2013, 07:06 AM
Thanks Eureka and Sei. It certainly makes sense why ML's and WL's act they way they do to each other. One minute nice, then next minute jealous...

Eureka
14-04-2013, 12:32 PM
Poor Eureka! Its sounds like Lyn may have been a little jealous to get so upset with you :) Or she may have felt a little threatened...worried that you might have enjoyed that a bit too much :D, women are such funny, illogical creatures with a tonne of insecurities so it is not surprising she was glaring at you!

It does seem like Tracie had a thing for you though...that seems pretty obvious to me...that went a little too far to be just a joke ;) (If it were someone I was not attracted to I would definitely have been mortified at first touch!)

I'm sure many members on this forum have at some stage been attracted to a brother/friends/collegues gf or wife and women are the same, we check out each other's bfs/husbands too (however might not be as obvious in doing so)... we're only human..so I am sure Tracie probably had a thing for you :)

Hi Sei - thanks for your "assessment" - you may have something - I will never know re Tracie LOL

At 19 Lyn & Tracie were identical from the rear view - that is why I made this major mistake.
- They were different in many other ways though - Lyn was a normal slim teen - Tracie probably was 3 kg heavier ... a little went to her tummy ... most went to her boobs !! haha
- Personality wise they were different too - Tracie was more outgoing and had started her sexual experiences much earlier than Lyn .. Mmmm Lyn :) :) :)

But I never had or showed any interest in Tracie ... after all I thought I had the pick of the litter :)

And thinking about it now Tracie did let it go a little too far .. why didnt she just slap my hand and laugh as soon as I softly touched the back of her knee and started to move my hand up ?????
Tracie had a boyfriend, had never given any indication she had any interest in me ...... and ... she knew of course Lyn was nearby in the house !!!
So maybe:
- yes she had some interest in me to allow it (I appreciate the input here of what your reactions would be - that provides a very helpful context)
- or ... Tracie was maybe a bit of a kidder - maybe even a bit of a tease ? .... but in our intereaction which were almost always with Lyn .... that side of her never was revealed before ???
- or ... Tracie was in just a fleeting, silly mood and didn't think it through in those few seconds ???

I will never know !! LOL
I do know it nearly gave me a heart attack and about 2hrs of being in the dog house !!!

Mmm .... the skin on the back of her leg did feel nice though - hehe

Eureka
14-04-2013, 02:09 PM
Don't know if the women of the world would agree with me but this is my point of view...

To me this goes back to women being naturally insecure...

Women are just constantly comparing themselves to other women asking ourselves:

are they smarter than me
are they prettier than me
Does she haveglossier hair, nicer nails, slimmer legs, bigger eyes, a nicer laugh..a better handbag...a nicer car..a nicer house, younger, more fit, busier, a better job, better personality, sense of humor..pulls off a shade of lipgloss better than I do,...is skinner...the list is ENDLESS....but we can't help it we just do!

At the end of the day we strive to be perfect even though we all know we can't be.

So..in short Lyn is probably a little insecure, jealous and threatened. She is probably wondering what you see in X that you don't see in her to be so obviously smitten (and really guys..when you are into a girl it is written-all-over-your-face i.e. you are usually grinning ear to ear with a sparkle in your eye...lol)...she was probably asking herself "Does he wish I was more like X...?" and then venting her feelings of insecurity out to you by getting upset with you.

So....when you actually asked X out (even though your relationship with Lyn ended) all those feelings of insecurity just reared their ugly heads...the fact you and X were very into each other reaffirmed all the ways she felt inferior to X, even though I am sure she wasn't!...but sometimes a girl only sees the worst reflection of herself..and the opinion of others of us bears a very big weight on how we value ourselves.

Apologies for the rambling lol

WOW - They are fabulous, relevant and useful comments and insights Miss Sei - I really appreciate it and owe you big time !! TOTALLY NOT RAMBLING :)

I actually read this through a few times late last night .. decided to sleep on it and read again this morning.
I get more from it at each reading.
It is very kind of you to put such thoughtful reflections together and .... yes you forced me to look beyond my rather superficial indignate "why is Lyn upset .. she broke us up!!"

Looking back again at the pub get together with Lyn, her friend (also a friend of mine by then to) and X ..... I realise I did light not only a fuse for X and I but .. in a way maybe for Lyn as well.
I have read with interest your insights into the complexity of women and their (totally unfounded in my view) insecurities.
I have also been gobsmacked at times when a truly lovely girl then says she doesn't like her eyebrows .. or some other miniscule and usually irrelevant non "problem".

Now the reason I just say X and not her name is this girl has a very unusual name and also became a little famous in some entetainment circles so I think I should err on the cautious side.

And I if I go back to that night at the pub Lyn was Ok with me chatting to X to start as she felt sorry for just arriving in town and not knowing anybody .. but I think yoiu are right Sei .. I think I gave myself away .... I was very "in" to this new girl ... I found her great fun and interesting to talk to and she was gorgeous.
Now Sei you say girls have insecurities anyway but in fact X was probably the type of girl that would make other girls compare themselves and maybe be a little uncertain ... and maybe a little concerned if this girl and her bf were talking so constantly to each other for over an hour.

Lyn was a lovely good looking natural girl next door doing nursing.
X was actually gorgeous - stunning. Going to the Uni/ Conservatorium of music to be a music teacher but also did a lot of gigs at RSL's and other venues as she was a successful singer at 19 who could play piano and guitar.
She also had a very fit slim firm body (also worked at a gym part time) and although small A+ boobs (just how I like them hehe) she had perfect toned legs.
When she walked into the room every guy would stop and look - that is just how it was.

You could say I was punching above my weight in boxing parlance - but we were together for 4 years although two short break ups in the middle - you could say again in boxing terms X gave me two knockdowns but after the third ..... she came back asking for a rematch .... but this fragile heart had enough after 4 years and we parted for good (probably the love of my life).

SO reading your comments - yes if I am honest Lyn would have suspected big time that at the pub I was way beyond just being friendly - yes the excitement / twinkle in the eye !!
In fact I am sure now that "something" must have been obvious to Lyn and our mutual friend - both across the table from X and me....
And I recalled that first meeting with X after going out together a couple of months in a poem for her ..
.. the part that relevant to our first meeting was:
We talked and laughed ... about quite what I'm now not sure ..
For I felt something thrilling ... a force I had not felt before ...

I thought about X a lot in the two months following our pub "meeting" ... but never acted on it.
So then Lyn ... let me off the hook if I am honest.

I thought about waiting (a morning period) ... but I was already amazed nobody had nabbed X by then and I thought it would be stupid to wait longer !!!!

So I guess with your slant on it ..... just because Lyn wanted to move on ... I guess it might have also been hard to let go after an 18 month relationship???
And yes I can see what you are saying that when she heard that 2 weeks after we split I was with X ..... well if I was her I can see where my head might go back to seeing me with X at the pub two months before ..... and thinking I was wanting X all the time ... not Lyn !!! And she would have been right wouldn't she !!

And as you say if she also reflected on what you say most girls do .... compare themselves with other girls ..... and she went back to the comparisons she may have made on the pub night ........ well then her insecurities would have been validated wouldn't they ... and I can see why she was pissed at me. Actually REALLY pissed at me !!!

I was just taking an over simplistic male position - She is the one who broke us up !!! But YOU are right - I needed to take a deeper perspective.

With your help I now see:
1) Why Lyn got so angry and possibly hurt regardless of "ex boyfriend" status .. and
2) I was lucky she didn't come around and kick me in the nuts !!!

Thanks again Sei .. smart girl :)

sei
15-04-2013, 07:35 PM
You are very welcome Eureka but no thanks necessary :)

Wow..i did not think what i had said would be analysed so deeply and these really were just my opinions so i would never assume they applied to every woman out there but if it makes sense to you and it was helpful then i am very pleased with myself :)

cmk76
15-04-2013, 10:06 PM
Eureka and sei... u 2 should hook up... seriously...

Max Impact
15-04-2013, 10:14 PM
Yeh I was thinking Eureka is digging hard here.

The best of luck to you Brother. (He's a nice guy Sei, not creepy like me).

Eureka
15-04-2013, 10:43 PM
Eureka and sei... u 2 should hook up... seriously...

Haha - it was not my plan .. But I love the idea !! LOL
I admire and love intelligent, thoughtful & inquisitive women ... and as much as you can tell from a few posts Sei is definitely all those.
No doubt has a bf that is a lawyer & looks like Brad Pitt.... !!!

So just like the cases above with my ex gf's Lyn & X ... I will just have to fix my wounded heart ..

I spread my hopes under your feet like leaves in a field ...
Tread softly for you tread on my dreams ....

Ahh - hope is a deep, deep well !!!

wilisno
16-04-2013, 12:30 AM
I admire and love intelligent, thoughtful & inquisitive women ... and as much as you can tell from a few posts Sei is definitely all those.

So just like the cases above with my ex gf's Lyn & X ... I will just have to fix my wounded heart ..

What a Casanova ! :miao:

AHLUNGOR
16-04-2013, 01:10 AM
Hi Sei and Eureka,

Can you guys please take it somewhere else, get a room or something .

Ps. And I want a full private review on my Inbox please.........haha

wilisno
16-04-2013, 02:30 AM
Hi Sei and Eureka,

Can you guys please take it somewhere else, get a room or something .

Ps. And I want a full private review on my Inbox please.........haha

NO !!! What are you talking about ?

Do it here, good people ! That's entertainment ! :miao:

sei
18-04-2013, 12:51 AM

Well it is not my intention to "hook up" with anyone here as I'm here more out of interest..and thankyou ahlungor if you are reading this for the very insightful rnt thread!

However i would not be opposed to a a good conversation over a coffee? I'm curious to find out more about Eureka's predicaments with women :) If he is willing?

AHLUNGOR
18-04-2013, 12:54 AM
Well it is not my intention to "hook up" with anyone here as I'm here more out of interest..and thankyou ahlungor if you are reading this for the very insightful rnt thread!

However i would not be opposed to a a good conversation over a coffee? I'm curious to find out more about Eureka's predicaments with women :) If he is willing?

That sounds like an invitation to me!

wilisno
18-04-2013, 01:06 AM
Where's Eureka the Casanova ? :miao:

sei
18-04-2013, 01:06 AM
Lol.... Sei is the best lady to enjoy a cup of coffee with :D..

Maybe you meant tea 

timido
18-04-2013, 01:08 AM
yumcha will be good then..

Sextus
18-04-2013, 01:19 AM
I'm here more out of interest..

Well sei, if you are here to learn more about the inner mind of the heterosexual male then you have come to the right place.

But all there really is to learn about that subject could be learnt in - like - ten minutes exposure to this forum.

That ten minutes though, we males find to be endlessly fascinating and we can recycle it without ever getting sick of it ourselves.

sei
18-04-2013, 01:30 AM
Well sei, if you are here to learn more about the inner mind of the heterosexual male then you have come to the right place.

But all there really is to learn about that subject could be learnt in - like - ten minutes exposure to this forum. That ten minutes though, we males find to be endlessly fascinating and we can recycle it without ever getting sick of it ourselves.

Lol, i admit i find the interest in the recurring themes endlessly fascinating 

Eureka
18-04-2013, 01:33 AM

Thanks Sei for all your comments & a possible coffee invitation :)
I also received the PM thanks on same subject & have same concern as you = dont want our inbox bombed by brothers (or sisters - hehe) wanting the same offer or details LOL !!

It is very kind and I would love coffee with an articulate woman - concerned however that I might not be as interesting in person :(
If you want to hear about all my wonderful success with women - then a short black should do you as it won't take long !
However regaling you the stories of my failed romances might extend the coffee into a lunch date lol
But sounds like fun even though not my intent either of being on the forum - and you will know already more of what I get up to than any other woman I have had a first coffee with - Yikes :-/
So if you are not pulling my chain ... Why not ... Life is short and we only get one shot !!!
If serious - my shout for the great advice & insights above.
Regards
In your debt (and feeling a little chuffed)
Eureka :)

PS: Maybe the origin of the word "Eureka" has some relevance here ????
Can anyone unravel this clue ????

sei
18-04-2013, 02:37 AM
I'm quite serious about the coffee or lunch 

Now about this riddle..does it have sonething to do with the gold/lead crown?

Eureka
18-04-2013, 04:49 AM
Buzzzz !!
Sorry ... incorrect answer :)

But my Avatar has an intrigued look as we don't quite get your solution & wonder what it means (even if wrong).
Two lives left Miss Sei :)

Eureka
18-04-2013, 07:09 AM
Buzzzz !!
Sorry ... incorrect answer :)

But my Avatar has an intrigued look as we don't quite get your solution & wonder what it means (even if wrong).
Two lives left Miss Sei :)

Mmm - researched this and I owe you an apology (already !! :( I am not off to a good start now am I !!) = you are on the right track I now realise :)
But the judges panel determined your answer is too general re the thread/ reference applicability
...requires a more specific / interpretive ... solution to the riddle .. "What is relevance to the way this thread is heading to the origin of Eureka"

:)

CunningLinguist
18-04-2013, 09:03 AM
PS: Maybe the origin of the word "Eureka" has some relevance here ????
Can anyone unravel this clue ????

Sei has given you your "eureka" moment where you finally think you understand something about women!
However don't get too excited as once she has finished explaining all the nuances to you, you will have a less clear idea about what it is you think you understand and you will be no better off than when you started this :smile:
In fact you will be worse off as a little bit of knowledge is dangerous :smile:
Men are not meant to understand women :cry:

jellyshots
18-04-2013, 09:04 AM
LOL, it's gone from perving or getting caught perving to a chase...:miao:

Eureka
18-04-2013, 09:15 AM
Sei has given you your "eureka" moment where you finally think you understand something about women!
However don't get too excited as once she has finished explaining all the nuances to you, you will have a less clear idea about what it is you think you understand and you will be no better off than when you started this :smile:
In fact you will be worse off as a little bit of knowledge is dangerous :smile:
Men are not meant to understand women :cry:

Morning CL,

Actually ... you get a consolation prize !!

Why Consolation Prize ? : because your analysis is spot on in that I did have a Eueka moment !! ... When Miss Sei gave me some insight that caused me to rethink ... as per my "Why Lyn so Pissed Off with me asking "X" out when we had broken up" Story/ response.

Why not Winner ?: despite your excellent solution .. It is not what I was thinking about re "thread relevance - where it is heading" lol
My thinking re relevance was actually less complicated than your excellent "riddle solution"

:) :) :)

CunningLinguist
18-04-2013, 09:20 AM
Thanks Eureka!
When can I pick up my prize :smile:

jellyshots
18-04-2013, 09:23 AM
Yeah, he should shout you at least 30 mins at a cheap and cheerful RnT.

Eureka
18-04-2013, 09:44 AM
Thanks Eureka!
When can I pick up my prize :smile:

Haha - fair enough !!!
I can't go back on it now - the "award" is "public knowledge" now !!!

Therefore Mr CL = I shout you sir 30min + extra at lovely Vicki's Snow Lotus - day & girl of your choice !!
Need to give me a little time until I am in town next to settle up the $ with Vicky ..... then I would let you know :)

ENJOY your consolation prize :)

Mmmm - me and my big mouth :(

CunningLinguist
18-04-2013, 09:46 AM
Yeah, he should shout you at least 30 mins at a cheap and cheerful RnT.

Or maybe he could recommend a punt to me, that might just happen to be Sei :smile:

Eureka
18-04-2013, 10:11 AM
Or maybe he could recommend a punt to me, that might just happen to be Sei :smile:

Mmmm - well this forum is full of better recommendations I am sure (see the recent MOC, BM, Ginza etc) from other Bros.

And Miss Sei - I suspect (and maybe if the coffee date does happen I can confirm) ... that this girl (is Sei really a girl or some Bro yanking my chain - haha). .. Is who she says she is:
- not looking to be on the forum to "hook up" in any way or
- she is not touting for business like TinyTiny, Sammi, Nana, Vanilla etc ...
- just here to get some fun .. discussion .. and maybe some ideas for her own private life.

So at this stage I would be confident in saying ...
- check recent AR's for recommended punts
- it will not be Miss Sei !! - that scenario only happens in our big head/ little head LOL ..
Not .. In the real world :(

Check your PM for details on SL prize collection
Cheers

CunningLinguist
18-04-2013, 10:36 AM
Mmmm - well this forum is full of better recommendations I am sure (see the recent MOC, BM, Ginza etc) from other Bros.

And Miss Sei - I suspect (and maybe if the coffee date does happen I can confirm) ... that this girl (is Sei really a girl or some Bro yanking my chain - haha). .. Is who she says she is:
- not looking to be on the forum to "hook up" in any way or
- she is not touting for business like TinyTiny, Sammi, Nana, Vanilla etc ...
- just here to get some fun .. discussion .. and maybe some ideas for her own private life.

So at this stage I would be confident in saying ...
- check recent AR's for recommended punts
- it will not be Miss Sei !! - that scenario only happens in our big head/ little head LOL ..
Not .. In the real world :(

Check your PM for details on SL prize collection
Cheers

Hey no problem, I was only joking hence the smile :smile:
Thanks!

Eureka
18-04-2013, 11:02 AM
Hey no problem, I was only joking hence the smile :smile:
Thanks!

:) All good Mr CL
I knew you had your tongue in your cheek :)
In this case .. I just thought better to err on safe side & clarify what I "think" is happening here ... so others don't get the wrong idea if they didn't read Miss Sei's earlier comments ...

But frankly ... I have No Idea what's going on !!! LOL
Maybe I just turn up & buy someone a coffee if indeed they show :)

2GR
18-04-2013, 11:40 AM
This is so true man!

I don't understand why they expose themselves if they don't want to be looked at?

But I don't look anyway, even I do look, no one could catch me out..

CunningLinguist
18-04-2013, 06:46 PM
Haha - fair enough !!!
I can't go back on it now - the "award" is "public knowledge" now !!!

Therefore Mr CL = I shout you sir 30min + extra at lovely Vicki's Snow Lotus - day & girl of your choice !!
Need to give me a little time until I am in town next to settle up the $ with Vicky ..... then I would let you know :)

ENJOY your consolation prize :)

Mmmm - me and my big mouth :(

Thanks Eureka, you are a man of honour, and very generous!

sei
18-04-2013, 07:43 PM
Is the answer to the riddle that we bare private stories, thoughts etc to the public much like archemides running around exposing his naked behind to the people of Syracuse?

Or is that overly complicated also? Im no good with puzzles!

What will be the winner's reward?

sei
18-04-2013, 07:53 PM
Most assurdly i am female Eureka but a bit too old to be called a girl :)

I am very much enjoying the different personalities on the forum but am not hear for business lol

The more i read the more i like you Eureka so i do hope you show up for our coffee date :)

Eureka
19-04-2013, 03:05 PM
Is the answer to the riddle that we bare private stories, thoughts etc to the public much like archemides running around exposing his naked behind to the people of Syracuse?

Or is that overly complicated also? Im no good with puzzles!

What will be the winner's reward?

Damn !!! I so want you to win .... but not correct I am sorry :( Still one life left though Miss Sei !!!

Again a terrific answer that defintely makes TOTAL sense to me ... ie HIS exposure (known to all as he runs naked through the streets) and OUR exposure (as we share our private stories, wishes and hopes ..... cloaked behind usernames hehe) !!!

But associated with the word "Eureka" as it is .. it was not the reference I was thinking about :(

And .... Not overly complicated at all ... again shows how clever you are .... and great at puzzles therefore I would say :)

But I think the problem is me .... my mind often draws what "I" think is logical ... but others correctly see as obtuse !!!
EG:
Once in a Pictionary game with large group of couples, my card is SALT !!
For those that don't know it is like charades - except in this game you need to draw something rather than mime and your team needs to guess the correct answer - you cannot put letters in anything just a picture.
For example :If you drew DANGEROUS ROAD you sure can draw a road winding next to a cliff ... but you cannot put a sign "dangerous curves ahead".

SO.... I get a card with SALT as my mixed team look at me full of expectation of a sucinct picture !
.... So I draw a picture of a salt water pool chlorinator with the pipes going into the electrode chamber and wires coming out - one with +ve and one with -ve .... the pipes were corrigated like pool pipes etc, etc..............
My teams does not even get close and the time runs out .... they say what was the picture ? ... I tell them full of pride in my accurate drawing and schematics ..... and one girl just looks at me and says "WTF were you thinking ??? Why didn't you just draw a Salt Shaker .... shaking over food ???"
I looked at her and thought .... Mmm ... I might have made this a little complicated !! :-/

So Miss Sei regarding "over complicated" ..... your are a rank amateur compared to me miss !!!

-------------------------------
WINNERS PRIZE ??
I was thinking shouting a Bro the same as the Consolation Prize CunnyLinguist received - Snow Lotus massage.
But now I am thinking what if Miss Sei won ?????

Then it dawned on me .... why should it be different !!!
12 months ago I was just chatting with the lovely Vicki at the Snow Lotus shop and she did tell me they get female clients.
And I know legit massages are great - thereputic and relaxing .... I have had legit massages on beaches at Koh Tao & Koh Phangan in the Thai Gulf, Sanur Beach Bali and at the town of Siem Reap near the Angkor Wat temples in Cambodia ............ they are wonderful.

I have also clumsily attempted to give massages as well and gained new respect for the girls given:
1) It is difficult to do it right
2) It is really hard work

SO ..... IF you won I would ask for Vicki who is a fabulous Masseuse to give you a relaxing and invigorating massage at Snow Lotus :)

AND ... if you win ..... and if you want ..... I could escort you there (tricky to find) and introduce you to Vicky before your massage - what do you think ? IF ... you won would it be a satisfacory prize ??

-------------------------------

Back to the riddle .... I will repeat what I said before as the words were chosen specifically:

"What is the relevance to the way this thread is heading ..... to the origin of Eureka" ,,, and the "way this thread is heading" comment is only in terms of my optimistic thoughts !!

Good Luck Miss Sei :) ............. and the rest of you :(

Sextus
19-04-2013, 03:41 PM
associated with the word "Eureka"

I know what it is mate! It is a reference to you using too much aftershave!

As in:

"Jesus, mate - Eureka Stockade."

Eureka
19-04-2013, 03:58 PM

As in:

"Jesus, mate - Eureka Stockade."

Haha - Noooooo !!!!! Lol
I can't even say you are remotely close but thanks for having a go !!
BTW - you started early for a Friday !!! Where are you drinking - I might join you !!! Haha

Bracket
20-04-2013, 01:48 AM

As in:

"Jesus, mate - Eureka Stockade."You're not Austen Tayshus in real life, are you, Sextus? Don't lead me astray, Liana. ;)

jellyshots
20-04-2013, 07:22 AM
We allude to the way punters have been trying to figure out if Sei is a real woman or not and compare it to how they used Archimedes principles to work out if a crown was lined with silver instead of being solid gold. Eureka! I have found it!

AHLUNGOR
20-04-2013, 09:45 AM
We allude to the way punters have been trying to figure out if Sei is a real woman or not and compare it to how they used Archimedes principles to work out if a crown was lined with silver instead of being solid gold. Eureka! I have found it!

It could still be a mystery after Brother Eureka's coffee date, first of all the person turns up may not be the actual "Sei" who has been posting here!

Secondly, whoever this person may be, Eureka may or may not reveal the truth, he may keep that to himself and tell us whatever he wants to tell us and all the subsequent events which may or may not have taken place in that afternoon or the day after!

Just let your imaginations run wild OK, read between the lines and believe whatever you want to believe.

That's entertainment!

Cheers

rooter
20-04-2013, 10:17 AM
The forum is like an all boys school, or prison, or the army.
As soon a female comes along everyone goes gaga!

Eureka
20-04-2013, 11:25 AM
It could still be a mystery after Brother Eureka's coffee date, first of all the person turns up may not be the actual "Sei" who has been posting here!

Secondly, whoever this person may be, Eureka may or may not reveal the truth, he may keep that to himself and tell us whatever he wants to tell us and all the subsequent events which may or may not have taken place in that afternoon or the day after!

Just let your imaginations run wild OK, read between the lines and believe whatever you want to believe.

That's entertainment!

Cheers

Morning AhLungor,
Mmmm what you are saying here is potentially the case but I will just tell where my "head" is at ...

What I Don't Know:
- I do not know 100% that "Sei" is a girl right ... but "she" did post that she was .. And I am the type to just believe people & think the best of them unless they do something to prove otherwise - I can only be who I am .. And live an optimistic life :)
- I don't know what you mean by "the person turn up might not be actual Sei" - Yikes !!!
How could that be ??? It is Sei who had PM me and made the arrangements !!!
I am totally assuming it will be "her" .. I can guarrantee it will be ME !! Haha
- I don't know where it may go .. But that is exciting :)

What I Do Know:
- We have arranged to meet in the city for coffee next Wed late morning.
- We have said .. if we are enjoying the company then we could extend to lunch .. But that is it !!!
And I have moved appointments in case I need the extra 90min or so for lunch.
- This is not a hook up for afternoon sex - sorry :) - the PM's have said so .. and if Miss Sei (or me for that matter) were after a FB ... Their are other sites for that !!
- That to give some feedback on the coffee date might be OK (need to ask Sei) but if it is a disaster I probably won't
- I do find all the posts Sei has made to lead me to imagine a smart, intelligent girl - I have other female friends that I am just that with ... Friends .. who need friendship & support .. because this can be a cruel world !

And I Do Know .... that I am finding the anticipation of a blind coffee and maybe lunch date .. very exciting haha ..
and I am starting to feel like that excited 17yo heading off to the dance full of anticipation !!!

So .... 4 Sleeps to Go !!

Wish me good fortune please :)
Cheers
Eureka

PS: Riddle competition will end 11am this coming Wednesday .. Unless solved earlier !!

wilisno
20-04-2013, 11:37 AM

Cheers
This is almost an insult to bro Eureka's intelligence ! I'm sure he can tell whether she's the girl he's been exchanging pm's with or not in a few minutes of chat. She can't fake Sei's intelligence !

Eureka
20-04-2013, 11:51 AM
This is almost an insult to bro Eureka's intelligence ! I'm sure he can tell whether she's the girl he's been exchanging pm's with or not in a few minutes of chat. She can't fake Sei's intelligence !

Thanks Wilisno ... But I am not offended in any way by Ahlugors comment :)
It never even crossed my mind .. but I think I can tell if we talk about some of the interesting threads "Sei" has made comment on ..... Or the "substitute" will need to well versed on her posts :)

I am not really concerned about this occurring here .. something tells me if she turns up on Wed ... it will be Miss Sei ..
Just hope she doesn't regret meeting me .. or as in a scene from an Adam Sandler movie ... "throw up in her mouth a little !!!"

Cheers
PS Enjoyed your Tiny AR sir :)

wilisno
20-04-2013, 11:56 AM
Thanks Wilisno ... But I am not offended in any way by Ahlugors comment :)
It never even crossed my mind .. but I think I can tell if we talk about some of the interesting threads "Sei" has made comment on ..... Or the "substitute" will need to well versed on her posts :)

I have really little concern here .. something tells me if she turns up on Wed ... it will be Miss Sei ..
Just hope she doesn't regret meeting me .. or as in a scene from an Adam Sandler movie ... "throw up in her mouth a little !!!"

Cheers
PS Enjoyed your Tiny AR sir :)
Tiny would love you too ! ;) ;) ;)

sei
20-04-2013, 08:27 PM

I think you got it!!

jellyshots
20-04-2013, 09:40 PM
I think you got it!!

If I did get it, Eureka should buy you a nice cocktail at lunch and you guys can make a toast :cool2:

Eureka
20-04-2013, 11:59 PM
If I did get it, Eureka should buy you a nice cocktail at lunch and you guys can make a toast :cool2:

Sorry Jellyshots .... and Miss Sei ..
Not even remotely close ... probably the furthest off the mark of any responses !!!

Now I am really worried my "pictionary" eg of being "obtuse" is going to come home to roost !!!'

Again ... From my perspective the answer is clear if you "work the problem" - aka Apollo 13 ....

Again .. I repeat .....

"What is the relevance to the way this thread is heading ..... to the origin of Eureka" ,,, and the "way this thread is heading" comment is only in terms of my optimistic thoughts !!

Come on Sei .... Save me please ... :)

wilisno
21-04-2013, 12:09 AM
Come on Sei .... Save me please ... :)

A reverse role of a white knight ? :miao:

sei
21-04-2013, 09:43 AM

That's entertainment!

Cheers

Agreed Ahlunghor, it is very wise to be critical of what is read in a forum like this, especially with the amount of rubbish floating around online so it is good to be careful ` just look at what happened to Manti Te'o!

I suppose I should do the right thing and prove somehow to Eureka that I am indeed female ahead of time but I think the mystery of it all is rather thrilling! If Eureka requests it, then I am very happy to oblige (via. pm). I don't see any relevance or value in me proving my gender to the forum public as I am here just to read, learn and contribute in what little way I can...so my gender really doesn't matter :)

Eureka
21-04-2013, 10:14 AM
Agreed Ahlunghor, it is very wise to be critical of what is read in a forum like this, especially with the amount of rubbish floating around online so it is good to be careful ` just look at what happened to Manti Te'o!

I suppose I should do the right thing and prove somehow to Eureka that I am indeed female ahead of time but I think the mystery of it all is rather thrilling! If Eureka requests it, then I am very happy to oblige (via. pm). I don't see any relevance or value in me proving my gender to the forum public as I am here just to read, learn and contribute in what little way I can...so my gender really doesn't matter :)

Dear Miss Sei,
You do not have to prove anything to me ahead of time, during or after our coffee date :)
I have already resolved to just roll the dice and see what happens ... and like you I am also finding the mystery of it very thrilling & full of anticipation - hehe

How will I recognise you at the coffee shop ???
I will be wearing blue pinstripe business shirt 184cm tall ... guy with excited look on his face - lol

That was probably a tactical error - now you can see me & turn around if you don't like the look of me :-/

3 Sleeps !!

sei
21-04-2013, 10:16 AM
I have met Sei before... I can vouch for her being 100% a lady – a damn fine one :).

Thank you Snakey :) You cut quite a fine figure yourself ;)

AHLUNGOR
21-04-2013, 10:16 AM

Yeap, the uncertainty, the thrills, the excitement, the anticipation, and the challenge to your ownself's judgement, prediction and gut feeling is what keeps brother Eureka interested, I guess!

And it is the same for any blind date via the Internet these days .

BTW if thing don't work out between you and him, you can always offer to buy me a beer after work in the city. But don't get your hopes too high, I am an ugly old man with no sex appeal / sort of the opposite of tall dark and handsome, but I am a gentleman!........haha

Have a nice weekend, good to see the sun out

Cheers

Eureka
22-04-2013, 07:44 AM
2 Sleeps To Go !!!

Another restless night... Mind is becoming a fog !!!

Have this image of Miss Sei sweeping into the coffee shop & magically creating clear skies & sunshine :)

" Nil Desperandum"

wilisno
22-04-2013, 08:17 AM
2 Sleeps To Go !!!

Have this image of Miss Sei sweeping into the coffee shop & magically creating clear skies & sunshine :)

" Nil Desperandum"
Sweeping into the coffee shop ? I know whom you're thinking of ! ;) ;) ;)

Eureka
22-04-2013, 08:29 AM
Sweeping into the coffee shop ? I know whom you're thinking of ! ;) ;) ;)

:) haha ....
I actually wasn't ..but thanks to you I am now :)

But I would still opt for the real deal ... rather than what is now just a memory ... no matter how lovely :)

AHLUNGOR
22-04-2013, 04:27 PM
:) haha ....
I actually wasn't ..but thanks to you I am now :)

But I would still opt for the real deal ... rather than what is now just a memory ... no matter how lovely :)

I am getting a very strong Eureka signal:

This is the picture in his head ! who might that be ??

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/f7e996fa952f5fdfa1775c7c40941bd0346abb2f_m.jpg

jellyshots
22-04-2013, 04:44 PM
I am getting a very strong Eureka signal:

This is the picture in his head ! who might that be ??

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/f7e996fa952f5fdfa1775c7c40941bd0346abb2f_m.jpg

Lol, it's the picture in my head now...

Sextus
22-04-2013, 05:12 PM
As the Eurthymics sang - Who's that Girl?!

Come on, don't torture us!

jellyshots
22-04-2013, 06:21 PM
He could be talking about Eureka Seven, the anime or the show Eureka...

sei
22-04-2013, 08:15 PM
Yeap, the uncertainty, the thrills, the excitement, the anticipation, and the challenge to your ownself's judgement, prediction and gut feeling is what keeps brother Eureka interested, I guess!

And it is the same for any blind date via the Internet these days .

BTW if thing don't work out between you and him, you can always offer to buy me a beer after work in the city. But don't get your hopes too high, I am an ugly old man with no sex appeal / sort of the opposite of tall dark and handsome, but I am a gentleman!........haha

Have a nice weekend, good to see the sun out

Cheers

Really now, that could be interesting, we shall see..although i am sure it will be you who is disappointed with me :)

sei
22-04-2013, 08:18 PM
2 Sleeps To Go !!!

" Nil Desperandum"

:) 2 sleeps indeed and i am no closer to solving your riddle. I would have loved a massage lol

sei
22-04-2013, 08:20 PM
Lol, it's the picture in my head now...

Talk about getting caught perving, i am sure the passenger next to me is wondering why im looking a picture of such a hot girl! So embarassed.

AHLUNGOR
22-04-2013, 10:47 PM
As long as you don't open the HJ thread, you will be fine :).

Hi mate

Are you referring to my RnT thread??

It's a lot more than a HJ thread my friend, I would think it has got every thing.......haha

Cheers

jellyshots
22-04-2013, 11:51 PM
Hahahaha. Even Foxy says she's too scared to read some of your posts!

AHLUNGOR
23-04-2013, 12:16 AM
Hahaha ha. Even Foxy says she's too scared to read some of your posts!

Which post ??

The RnT thread again??

May be I should hold her hands and watch it together with her and explain the rationale behind all my posts and the comments !!

I wish !!

In fact I think if any brother browse through my RnT thread, it has sex acts and humours and some really beautiful and sensual photos both male and female .

And best of all, things you like your girl to do to you or let you do to her but don't know how to say it, just show the photos to her!!and you may get lucky .

And you can thank me if you score it..........haha

Good luck!!

BTW, did Foxy actually tell you she was scared ?? I need to comfort her myself then !

Good night

Eureka
23-04-2013, 01:05 AM
:) 2 sleeps indeed and i am no closer to solving your riddle. I would have loved a massage lol

Hi Miss Sei,

Well I will try again to clarify the very straight forward riddle puzzle !!
And yes I would love for you to be the Snow Lotus massage winner - :)

(sigh!) So take each element of the exact same clue I have given before ....

a) "Relevance to the way the thread is heading" .... it started out by CL as a perving tell all .... then I gave my similar ex GF Lyn / hand up sisters skirt & caught story ... then why did Lyn get so pissed I had asked "X" out ...... then Sei offered to have coffee with Eureka to hear more of his failed love life ......... and ....

b) "to the origin of "Eureka" ......
and
c) Bro Eureka's "optimistic thoughts" in the context of a) and b) .....

35 hrs to competition closes at appointed time for coffee date !!!!
Come on miss Sei !!!!!

I could say "Do I have to draw a picture !!!!" .... but I have already explained in the Pictionary story I am crap at that LOL

PS: Apology to CunningLinguist for hijacking his thread ..... but he has at least achieved over 2,666 views !!! PLUS he won the consolation Snow Lotus prize :)

CunningLinguist
23-04-2013, 01:13 AM
PS: Apology to CunningLinguist for hijacking his thread ..... but he has at least achieved over 2,666 views !!! PLUS he won the consolation Snow Lotus prize :)

Hey Eureka, no apology necessary!
Hmmm, I didn't realise there were so many views, this is my highest viewed thread, thanks to you :)

Eureka
23-04-2013, 01:32 AM
Hey Eureka, no apology necessary!
Hmmm, I didn't realise there were so many views, this is my highest viewed thread, thanks to you :)

Haha - you started it !!!

By prompting me to think back on my "caught" story .. which then followed my next love life disaster !!!

So if Miss Sei's coffee date offer is prompted by the prospect of hearing how a mere male like me has failed in love despite giving it my best shot !! Then she will not be dissapointed in that regard :)

In all other aspects regarding me that will be revealed if she does however turn up ...I cannot be confident that disappointment won't be one of them :-/

Eureka
23-04-2013, 02:56 AM
I can't sleep !!!!!!!

sei
23-04-2013, 09:36 AM
I can't sleep !!!!!!!

Morning Eureka,

I cant help but be excited thinking about our coffee day on Wed!

There is no doubt i will be at the designated cafe so don't you worry. I remember being stood up and it was not very pleasant.

Now i am trying very hard to figure out your puzzle but i am absolutely befuddled. I think i am well deserving of a massage for all the time spent thinking about it, would you agree? 

Eureka
23-04-2013, 09:49 AM
Morning Eureka,

There is no doubt i will be at the designated cafe so don't you worry. I remember being stood up and it was not very pleasant.

Now i am trying very hard to figure out your puzzle but i am absolutely befuddled. I think i am well deserving of a massage for all the time spent thinking about it, would you agree? 

Morning - 1 Sleep to go !!!!!
I think I am going to wake up tomorow with butterfly's in my stomach !!!!

I am sorry but I think I need to be fair to all the Bro members who maybe also trying to work it out and win the Snow Lotus massage prize with Vicky !!!
How can I just give it away ... like other things in life .... things of value are worth working for ..... close you eyes and think Miss Sei !!

So I think you should analyse again ... but do not make it too complicated LOL

26 hrs to go !!! :) :) :)

sei
23-04-2013, 10:09 AM
Deleted...

jellyshots
23-04-2013, 10:15 AM
Which post ??

The RnT thread again??

May be I should hold her hands and watch it together with her and explain the rationale behind all my posts and the comments !!

I wish !!

In fact I think if any brother browse through my RnT thread, it has sex acts and humours and some really beautiful and sensual photos both male and female .

And best of all, things you like your girl to do to you or let you do to her but don't know how to say it, just show the photos to her!!and you may get lucky .

And you can thank me if you score it..........haha

Good luck!!

BTW, did Foxy actually tell you she was scared ?? I need to comfort her myself then !

Good night

Yes, your RnT thread and even some of your AR's, LOL. Yes, she said it in a joking way. Then again, she's probably lucky that she hasn't read many of my other threads. Hehehe. And no, I think it's best if she and I are just friends.

sei
23-04-2013, 10:19 AM
Ok..this is going to sound rather presumptuous

Where this thread is heading ie to our date..

How does our date relate to the origin of the word or perhaps maybe more specifically the meaning of the word?

So eureka - i found it! Maybe means our date may lead you to find it? Maybe it being romance or friendship???

Eureka
23-04-2013, 10:22 AM

Where this thread is heading ie to our date

How does our date related to the origin of the word mor perhaos more s

Mmmm .. Either you dropped out mid post or you started drinking early !!! Lol

I hope this is not an Omen - and you leave half way through our coffee date !! :-/

jellyshots
23-04-2013, 10:22 AM
Morning - 1 Sleep to go !!!!!
I think I am going to wake up tomorow with butterfly's in my stomach !!!!

I am sorry but I think I need to be fair to all the Bro members who maybe also trying to work it out and win the Snow Lotus massage prize with Vicky !!!
How can I just give it away ... like other things in life .... things of value are worth working for ..... close you eyes and think Miss Sei !!

So I think you should analyse again ... but do not make it too complicated LOL

26 hrs to go !!! :) :) :)

Hmmm. Ok. The origin of Eureka was an optimistic discovery, which is the way the thread is heading. So there's a basic commonality. I think it's funny how you can read in the thread about the origins of the punter "Eureka" and allude it to the origins of Eureka. And how Miss Sei is like the catalyst for discovery...

Now, if I am the closest to the right answer - I am happy to give the prize to Miss Sei because this whole thing has me riveted. Although to be fair Eureka, if the date works out, you should give her a shoulder rub yourself :cool2:

sei
23-04-2013, 10:34 AM

I hope this is not an Omen - and you leave half way through our coffee date !! :-/

Lol i am only drinking coffee at this hour :) pls see above.

sei
23-04-2013, 10:35 AM
Hmmm. Ok. The origin of Eureka was an optimistic discovery, which is the way the thread is heading. So there's a basic commonality. I think it's funny how you can read in the thread about the origins of the punter "Eureka" and allude it to the origins of Eureka. And how Miss Sei is like the catalyst for discovery...

Now, if I am the closest to the right answer - I am happy to give the prize to Miss Sei because this whole thing has me riveted. Although to be fair Eureka, if the date works out, you should give her a shoulder rub yourself :cool2:

That is very kind of you jellyshots but if your are the closest to the answer then i would not wish to rob you if your prize!

AHLUNGOR
23-04-2013, 10:50 AM
That is very kind of you jellyshots but if your are the closest to the answer then i would not wish to rob you if your prize!

Haha, if Jellyshots wins, he would want his prize venue changed to Silver Fox I think.........haha

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
23-04-2013, 10:53 AM

Haha watching you two flirting on line is making me very horny too, luckily I also have a date line up this afternoon,

6 hours to go !!

Cheers

ps. And she is a sure thing !!

jellyshots
23-04-2013, 11:17 AM
Haha, if Jellyshots wins, he would want his prize venue changed to Silver Fox I think.........haha

Cheers

Nah, I'm enjoying their banter online... And really, I don't need to collect the prize - it may as well go to someone who will use it.

wilisno
23-04-2013, 02:44 PM
Keep it going good people ! I've got my popcorn ready ! ;) ;) ;)

timido
23-04-2013, 02:52 PM
Keep it going good people ! I've got my popcorn ready ! ;) ;) ;)

dont forget the soda or beer ..

BigBoy
23-04-2013, 04:19 PM
Hmmm, interesting thread. I wonder if there is going to be an explosive surprise.. ie Sei is Eureka's first girlfirend Lyn.. or her sister?

Eureka
23-04-2013, 04:38 PM
Hmmm, interesting thread. I wonder if there is going to be an explosive surprise.. ie Sei is Eureka's first girlfirend Lyn.. or her sister?

Mmmm BigBoy .. you are thinking better than me !!

- My First Reaction was : oh S**t !! I never thought of that !! What if it is Lyn !!

- Then Second Reaction: Settle down ... odds are too remote for that !!
Plus "she" (Sei/Lyn) would have read the story - and we know she did because she commented in it!! .. so because it is an actual true story .. it can't be her or she would have said something !!
So all good / relax / no problem right ???

- Then Third Reaction: But ... if the "Pissed off" Lyn still wanted revenge all these years later .. she could just be keeping quiet ... and be a stealth ex GF about to extract revenge at the coffee shop .. and serve my balls on a plate ... symbolically speaking !!! Yikes !!!

Lots to get excited, anxious & troubled about !!!

:-/

wilisno
23-04-2013, 05:51 PM
This is better than the most popular reality show !!! Can't wait for the next episode ...

Eureka
23-04-2013, 06:20 PM
This is better than the most popular reality show !!! Can't wait for the next episode ...

I imagine your thinking of "BEAUTY AND THE GEEK !" :burn: :burn: :burn:

wilisno
23-04-2013, 06:24 PM
I imagine your thinking of "BEAUTY AND THE GEEK !" :burn: :burn: :burn:

Anything will do : be it Beauty and the Geek, Beauty and the Beast, The Sound of Music, or Romeo and julliet, they're all good ! :miao:

davehoz
23-04-2013, 06:58 PM
Story from me, I know a family that has 2 dogs, (I have a dog myself). I pass their house every time I walk my dog (easiest walk for my 13 year old dog). I said to one of the daughters who walks the 2 dogs in the evening cause they don't like other dogs at times. I then said to her (She was wearing a year 12 rugby jersey). I should come around one day to see your dogs in your backyard. I then asked when would be a good time to see them, she said "anytime". She also said on Friday that she would be home alone (still lives with her parents.) I said I'd come round on Friday to see her and the dogs. I did, I rang the doorbell and she came out, gave her a hug, invited me inside, and then said would I like a coffee (I'm a trained in coffee making). I made her a week lattee. She loved it. She said I could come back any time. :).

Eureka
23-04-2013, 07:51 PM
I believe we have a winner of the Cryptic Perving Puzzle !!!

BUT ... I am a bit biased so I ask Bro Ahlungor to act as Judge and ... review the answer and reasoning of the puzzle answer provided below by me ... and decide who is the most worthy winner of the two closest answers - Miss Sei and Bro Jellyshots !!

THE PUZZLE WAS: "What is the relevance to the way this thread is heading ..... to the origin of Eureka" ,,, and the "way this thread is heading" comment is only in terms of my optimistic thoughts !!

THE ANSWER IS:
a) Take the second part first: "to the Origin of Eureka"
- Archimedes ran through the Greek town of Syracuse naked in excitement after discovering the theory of displacement in his bath - the same theory that explains why a boat floats - because the mass of the water it "displaces" is more than the mass of the boat itself !!
- So Archimedes is running yelling "Eureka !! Eureka !!" - the literal Greek translation being "I HAVE FOUND IT"
- So the answer of the one part of the puzzle is that Eureka Bro thinks he might have found something !!

b) Now the first part of the puzzle: "What is the relevance to the way this thread is heading? ... and in Eureka's Optimistic mindset ??
- The thread started as a "Caught Perving Story" thread (thanks CunningLinguist)
- Eureka added his "caught" story with his hand up his gf Lyn's twin sisters Tracie's dress !!
- Eureka then adds explaining his troubles with women :(
- Miss Sei invites Eureka to coffee to have a good conversation and "find out more about Eureka's predicaments with women :)"
- Eureka finds the offer too exciting and intriguing to pass so a coffee and maybe extension to lunch date is set for 11am Wed 24th April 2013.
- So the answer to the second part of the puzzle is that Eureka likes the way the thread has developed :) and has optimistic hopes that it is "heading" to good converstion, charming company, hopefully friendship, romance and maybe ... ****

SO THE OVERALL ANSWER TO THE PUZZLE IS THAT EUREKA IN HIS OPTIMISTIC FRAME OF MIND THINKS THAT THE WAY THIS THREAD HAS EVOLVED ... HE MAY HAVE FOUND IT - THE "IT" ... BEING MISS SEI :)

Where this thread is heading ie to our date..

How does our date relate to the origin of the word or perhaps maybe more specifically the meaning of the word?

So Eureka - I Found It! Maybe means our date may lead you to find it? Maybe it being romance or friendship???

So Bro AhLungor I need you Sir to judge the two best answers.
For my money:
1) I think both Miss Sei and Bro Jellyshots were on the money with the second part and ...where the thread was heading.
2) But Miss Sei was totally spot on on identifying the relevance in terms of the meaning of Eureka .... being the literal translation I HAVE FOUND IT ! ..whereas Bro Jelly shots was relating it to the discovery that Archimedes made.

Please adivise wise Judge of your deliberations, analysis and decision please !!!

CunningLinguist
23-04-2013, 07:57 PM
For what it is worth I vote for Sei :)

Eureka
23-04-2013, 11:47 PM
Morning Eureka,

There is no doubt i will be at the designated cafe so don't you worry. 

Sigh !!! Tick Tock Tick Tock .... 12 Hrs ... Tick Tock ....

CunningLinguist
24-04-2013, 12:51 AM
I'm sure the whole of Sydney will be waiting for an AR from each of you after tomorrows hook up!
Perhaps you can stream some video of it :)

AHLUNGOR
24-04-2013, 12:59 AM
Gee, you are working me overtime brother Eureka! So much stuff to read!

Your summation there was pretty clear and I agree that Ms Sei's answer was spot on and a deserving winner!

Brother Jellyshots could easily have won it too. But he has so much massage lately he doesn't need another one from SL, especially the kind of four hours double champagne and spa session he's been getting in Kings Court, the little prize from Vicky's would seem insignificant to him really.

Well, a happy ending all round, hope you had a good one meeting Ms Sei tomorrow!

I have a pretty good feeling about this, just on the fact that Ms Sei is willing to meet you so quickly shows a lot of self confidence, I am boldly predicting that she is not a pork chop!

And if what you've been PM'ing me was true, if "She" is happy to meeting you outside the shop, you must have made quite an impression so you could be a good catch too yourself!!

Good luck to you both!

The most important and publicized and anticipated coffee date in the history of the forum will be unfolded in less than 11 hrs

Have a good night sleep both of you OK

Cheers

timido
24-04-2013, 01:57 AM
dont forget an AR for this meeting.. :love:

AHLUNGOR
24-04-2013, 02:28 AM
dont forget an AR for this meeting.. :love:

Sorry mate,

For meetings, you don't write an AR!!

There should be an agenda from the start and in the end, a meeting minutes followed by some action plans

Cheers

Eureka
24-04-2013, 08:32 AM
Gee, you are working me overtime brother Eureka! So much stuff to read!

Your summation there was pretty clear and I agree that Ms Sei's answer was spot on and a deserving winner!

Brother Jellyshots could easily have won it too. But he has so much massage lately he doesn't need another one from SL, especially the kind of four hours double champagne and spa session he's been getting in Kings Court, the little prize from Vicky's would seem insignificant to him really.

Well, a happy ending all round, hope you had a good one meeting Ms Sei tomorrow!

I have a pretty good feeling about this, just on the fact that Ms Sei is willing to meet you so quickly shows a lot of self confidence, I am boldly predicting that she is not a pork chop!

And if what you've been PM'ing me was true, if "She" is happy to meeting you outside the shop, you must have made quite an impression so you could be a good catch too yourself!!

Good luck to you both!

The most important and publicized and anticipated coffee date in the history of the forum will be unfolded in less than 11 hrs

Have a good night sleep both of you OK

Cheers

Thanks so much Bro Ahlungor - the Judge was working late last night !!!!

So the winner of the Cryptic Perving Puzzle is Miss Sei !! Yay !! - seems like she was working hard on it so well deserved !!!
- Commiserations to Bro Jellyshots .... good solid effort with a well though analysis ... even if slightly off the mark answer.

Miss Sei - you can just go to Snow Lotus to pick up your prize - half hr massage with Vicky - or as it is a little hard to find, I can meet you somewhere, escort you there and introduce you to Vicky if you want ? We can discuss at our Coffee date in 3 and 1/2 hours time if you like .... and if I am not too nervous to talk !!

----------------------------------------------

Now Bro Ahlungor you can imagine how I am all wound up like a clock this morning !!! Right ???
So take some pity on me please and don't screw my muddled head over any more than it already is please !! LOL

Because I woke up this morning and noticed in your late comment last night:
QUOTE: And if what you've been PM'ing me was true, if "She" is happy to meeting you outside the shop, you must have made quite an impression so you could be a good catch too yourself!!
Now I think you are either getting hugely confused with someone else .... or having fun with my already over excited and stressed brain - haha

You actually have no PM ... from me .... on this subject at all !! - in fact I checked and we have only had 3 PM exchanges in the last four months:
- last on 30th March
- then one on 10th March
- then one on the 6th Feb !!!
AND ... as all those three PM exchanges were asking about Snow Lotus ladies (from you sir the expert !! haha) ... I think none of them could be Miss Sei based on their level of English and the well written posts from Miss Sei here !!
So you either know something I do not ... or are just having fun with my head (thats ok - still in the aus99 rules I suspect) or both !!!! :)

SO I hope you are right about Miss Sei being nice looking but in fact I can be quite contented regardless just knowing she is kind and adventurous to meet someone she doesn't know - very brave I would say.
I have never internet dated .. but this must be a similar roller coaster situation/ total unkown re the person turning up !
I do know from her posts and a few PM's between us that she is articulate, enquiring mind and thoughtful .... and I very much value those attributes in a woman !
If she enjoys just a little our brief meeting and discussion today that will be great and in this circumstance ... surely all I could hope for !!!

So ... So close now ... shave/ shower/ think about how to get over the awkward first meeting and initial conversation ... Mmmm

I think this is where my head is on the blind date coffee meeting right now:

SO FULL OF EXCITEMENT & ANTICIPATION .... BUT NOT EXPECTATION !!!

Does that make sense ???

PS: Thanks again Bro Ahlungor (Contest Judge) ... for your time afforded in the important deliberations on the winner,

AHLUNGOR
24-04-2013, 09:05 AM
It was a compliment brother!

Enjoy!

All the best

Cheers

x11
24-04-2013, 09:21 AM
reading this thread has been so much fun. good luck with the meeting brother. and please don't feel obliged to give an ar. that's at your and sei's discretion.

sei
24-04-2013, 09:24 AM
Yay! So happy to have solved the puzzle! Thank you ahlunghor for choosing my answer and well done jellyshots...i thought for sure you got it with your first guess!

Not long now until our coffee date..see you soon Eureka :)

If all goes well i would be very happy for you to escort me to snow lotus to pick up the prize and maybe join me? :) We will see...

AHLUNGOR
24-04-2013, 10:04 AM

Good luck to you both!

I think I need to clarify a point here, the two paragraph above on Sei and Eureka were Not related. and I was trying to make two points to highlight what I think about the match up between Sei and Eureka! As I don't know and have not met either of them.

1. I am predicting that Sei is not a pork chop, so good luck to brother Eureka!!

2. The "She" I am referring to is a current working lady from a shop who is a favourite for both Eureka and myself, and No, I am not telling who is she, but she is very popular and super hot, so if she is meeting Eureka outside the shop, you can be sure that Eureka is Not like me - a dirty old man !

And "She" is Not Sei !! OK, you think Eureka will be this excited if he is meeting a ML outside the shop for the first time when he has already sampled all the goodies ??

There you go, for the brothers who had PM's me and asking, here is your answer, I don't have time to reply back individually.

Lets just sit back, relax and enjoy the show !

Cheers

:smile:

wilisno
24-04-2013, 12:25 PM
Yay! So happy to have solved the puzzle! Thank you ahlunghor for choosing my answer and well done jellyshots...i thought for sure you got it with your first guess!

Not long now until our coffee date..see you soon Eureka :)

If all goes well i would be very happy for you to escort me to snow lotus to pick up the prize and maybe join me? :) We will see...I heard bro Eureka can give a very good massage too ! ;) ;) ;)

BigBoy
24-04-2013, 01:27 PM
If all goes well i would be very happy for you to escort me to snow lotus to pick up the prize and maybe join me? :) We will see...

Why does all the good thinks happen to some one else.. lol. Good going Eureka!

AHLUNGOR
24-04-2013, 02:57 PM
Why does all the good thinks happen to some one else.. lol. Good going Eureka!

If you head out to Stanmore this afternoon, all the good things will happen to YOU !!

Cheers

:shout:

jellyshots
24-04-2013, 04:36 PM

Good luck to you both!

Hey, don't discount the prize... It's a great prize! I was going to give the prize to Miss Sei anyway :cool2:

After telling plenty of people that it's more common than people think for a ML/WL and a client to date or have extra-curricular activities outside, and even though so many other punters have been doing the same thing... And frankly, copping a lot of flack for it. Finally, Sei comes right out and shows the lads how it's done...

And it couldn't have happened to a nicer pair :) I hope you guys had a great time!

BigBoy
24-04-2013, 04:38 PM
If you head out to Stanmore this afternoon, all the good things will happen to YOU !!

Cheers

:shout:

Would love to, have been following the thread for 252B and wouldn't mind getting it on with Eva :love:. But unfortunately - I live and work out west... It's a little far to go on a normal day. But one day soon :cool2:

AHLUNGOR
24-04-2013, 06:05 PM
Would love to, have been following the thread for 252B and wouldn't mind getting it on with Eva :love:. But unfortunately - I live and work out west... It's a little far to go on a normal day. But one day soon :cool2:

I think Eva is on the weekend

AHLUNGOR
24-04-2013, 06:08 PM
Hey, don't discount the prize... It's a great prize! I was going to give the prize to Miss Sei anyway :cool2:

After telling plenty of people that it's more common than people think for a ML/WL and a client to date or have extra-curricular activities outside, and even though so many other punters have been doing the same thing... And frankly, copping a lot of flack for it. Finally, Sei comes right out and shows the lads how it's done...

And it couldn't have happened to a nicer pair :) I hope you guys had a great time!

Wonder how the coffee date went ?

PhoBot
24-04-2013, 06:26 PM
God I'm a deviant. Got this today at Coogee20072008

sei
24-04-2013, 07:03 PM
It went well (i think)  had a great time, eureka really is the best company 

jellyshots
24-04-2013, 07:12 PM
It went well (i think)  had a great time, eureka really is the best company 

YAY!!! Great to hear :)

sei
24-04-2013, 07:31 PM
Thanks Jellyshot :)

Not really an AR but thought it nice to share with you all:

Coffee with Eureka

Arrived a tiny bit late to the coffee date, full or nerves and worried he would not turn up or that he would think I had cold feet.

Looked ahead as i was nearing the cafe and saw a tall, well dressed man wearing a blue pinstriped shirt, holding what might have been a box of chocolates? Hmm... could that be him?

He must have spotted me as we locked eyes - it was him! I just knew! I couldn't help but smile and give a little wave. The smile was returned so we were already off to a good start :)
"Eureka?" I asked as I neared,
"Sei?" he responded
"So nice to meet you finally" said I, a big cheesy grin on my face.
(phew..I was worried I had the wrong person)

We exchanged a little hug, and kiss on the cheek and apologies from me for the late arrival.

He asked if I would like to go in, i had skipped breakfast so asked if he would prefer lunch as it was not too far from lunch time. He agreed and we settled on a Japanese restaurant not too far away.

Seated at the restaurant, sushi, sashimi and drinks were ordered. Eureka mention his favorite food was Japanese as he had travelled quite extensively throughout Japan, this really tickled my interest so I asked him where and when and how etc

The conversation dwelled on the weather..it was such a nice day outside, to Eureka's travels, my travels, aus99 and he elaborated on the relationship mentioned in the "caught purving" thread. He also congratulated me on the solving of the puzzle. I congratulated him on making it so challenging! He is quite clever and funny!

Time flew by and we talked for such a long time that I unfortunately had to go and back to work so we did not get a chance to redeem my prize but set another date for this for next time.

Eureka was an absolute gentlemen - he even left me the last piece of sashimi which was so sweet!

Before I left he presented me with the box of lindt chocolates, apologizing for not giving them to me sooner.

Thanking him, we said our goodbyes and mentioned keeping in touch.

Eureka, if you are reading this, thank you for the wonderful company during lunch today, the chocolates are delicious! I hope you had as great a time as I did :)

x11
24-04-2013, 07:37 PM
*applause*

AHLUNGOR
24-04-2013, 07:47 PM
It's great to see that the lady has taken charge!

Brother Eureka you are too slow!!

Are you still spellbound and mesmerized by the lady ??

Wakie wakie !

sei
24-04-2013, 07:52 PM
It's great to see that the lady has taken charge!

Brother Eureka you are too slow!!

Are you still spellbound and mesmerized by the lady ??

Wakie wakie !

Lol I think he is just being a gentleman, letting the woman go first :)

wilisno
24-04-2013, 09:08 PM
Love to see a happy ending ! :miao:

Eureka
24-04-2013, 11:28 PM
Coffee with Miss Sei,

Well I simply will tell you very supportive AUS99 Bros what happened today - the unaltered facts.

The afternoon turned out to be a bit of a disaster:
- I found conversation & concentration difficult
- I was asked a couple of times at the meeting if I was OK ... because I seemed distant
- I didn't find the company at all interesting
- I started to just wish I was somewhere else .. :(

I am of course talking about the client business meeting I attended at 2pm that followed an amazing two hours with the vivacious, captivating and thoroughly yummy Miss Sei !!

I will really try to be brief but know that it will be difficult to not just rave about this girl I met today :)

I was sure I was being stood up as the appointed meeting time of 11am came and went. My heart (and ego) just started to sink as the stream of young ladies passd by as I waited expectantly outside the coffee shop !!

Just when I had almost lost all hope I saw this very cute girl approaching me with a quick but totally feminine walk and smile on her face .... just as I am thinking .. no way ! - this stunning female smiles even broader and asks "Eureka?"

The lunch although almost 2 hrs was over before I knew it !
Sei had to go back to her office job and I had a client meeting organised.
The time was simply awesome ... Lively conversation that seemed to flow for both of us so naturally and eventually I am sure there was some flirting on both sides without any forced actions or comments.

A very very pretty, sophisticated girl to my eyes that was making me prattle on about Japanese food and Kyoto and Nara temples etc through nervousness on my part - but she was so gracious in being interested and smiling - Sei has the most beautiful smile :)

It all ended way too quickly for all the build up !!
We had a lovely hug goodbye outside the restaurant - and I couldn't help noticing she had a very attractive figure despite the best efforts of the smart business woman office outfit to disguise it !!

I would like to sum it up succinctly .. but I am having difficulty for some reason.
She was captivating to me and the wait was worth it ten times over !!
I suggested we could meet again if she was inclined .. maybe for dinner at a sophisticated fine dining restaurant where this classy woman would be at the same time .. totally belong .. and the standout !!! If that makes sense :-/

Sei suggested it would be something she would like as we had much more to discuss (I have to shut my nervous mouth next time and let her have equal say !!)
So I need to think where and contact her .. and hope on reflection she remains positive :)

We then took a step that is not trivial in these circumstances & not to be taken lightly given our AUS99 "hidden identities" ..
.... We exchanged numbers and our real names.

So .... there I am meeting with my biggest distributor ... totally disengaged from the supply contract negotiations ... thinking of nothing other than the perfect two hours Miss Sei had so bravely and graciously afforded me :)

"Sigh !!!" At last !! I can go to bed and get some sleep !! ... Or can I ??

Eureka
24-04-2013, 11:40 PM
Lol I think he is just being a gentleman, letting the woman go first :)

I am totally happy to follow you Miss Sei ...

Just say where :)

CunningLinguist
24-04-2013, 11:45 PM
Well thanks to Sei and Eureka for their ARs, we can all breathe a sigh of relief, things obviously went well!
This seems to have been the most anticipated moment during the short time I have been on this forum, perhaps in the history of the forum itself ?

wilisno
24-04-2013, 11:48 PM
So if something sounds too good to be true, it can even be true ! At least on Bro Eureka's part ! :miao:

jellyshots
25-04-2013, 06:13 AM
Eureka! He found it!!! Hahaha :love:

Eureka
25-04-2013, 06:47 AM
Eureka! He found it!!! Hahaha :love:

Lol ... I think you might be right sir !!

And ... I didn't have to be naked in a bathtub to do it !!!

Mmm .... now that ... I suspect would be a wonderful .. "discovery" .. as well. :) :) :)

the wizard
25-04-2013, 08:46 AM
Great to read a good blind date story.
Thanks all for sharing..

- restores my confidence
I've had some disasters of late

cmk76
25-04-2013, 11:55 AM
Reading both your AR's on each other's dates put a smile on my face, gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside... It was a beautiful account from both. I couldn't help but think that sei was already drawn to your review of Tiffany & Leng, and has claimed it to be the best AR she has read. So the catalyst that is the review, caught sei's interest and admiration for eureka's eloquent words without the bawdy details. It was an impression that will last. Particularly on a lady.

This would later arouse further attention from sei when eureka's story on his experience with x Lyn, as it was simply entertaining, light hearted and humorous. To which unravelled the present possibility of the coffee date (which was successful, judging by the glowing first impressions) after a few subtle hints from other users online.

I wish you 2 the best, and to continue your new found interest in communicating and sharing each other's thoughts. Once in a lifetime, you will meet someone who will appreciate the way you think, the way you express and the way you are... without having you to change any part of you... mind, body and soul...

eureka... a great admiration and respect in the way you expressed your words... you sir, are a true gentleman... now, if only you could tease the rest of the forum members with a little more description of the lovely lady that you have had the pleasure of meeting...? :slobber:

Eureka
25-04-2013, 03:07 PM
Reading both your AR's on each other's dates put a smile on my face, gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside... It was a beautiful account from both. I couldn't help but think that sei was already drawn to your review of Tiffany & Leng, and has claimed it to be the best AR she has read. So the catalyst that is the review, caught sei's interest and admiration for eureka's eloquent words without the bawdy details. It was a an impression that will last. Particularly on a lady.

This would later arouse further attention from sei when eureka's story on his experience with x Lyn, as it was simply entertaining, light hearted and humorous. To which unravelled the present possibility of the coffee date (which was successful, judging by the glowing first impressions) after a few subtle hints from other users online.

I wish you 2 the best, and to continue your new found interest in communicating and sharing each other's thoughts. Once in a lifetime, you will meet someone who will appreciate the way you think, the way you express and the way you are... without having you to change any part of you... mind, body and soul...

eureka... a great admiration and respect in the way you expressed your words... you sir, are a true gentleman... now, if only you could tease the rest of the forum members with a little more description of the lovely lady that you have had the pleasure of meeting...? :slobber:

Morning Bro CMK,

I really enjoyed reading this post by you - i read it a few times because there is so much worthy thoughts in what you are saying ...

Yes Sei obviously enjoyed the "Tiffany & Leng Threesome" AR from me and she actually mentioned it when we were talking over lunch about AUS99 and what we enjoy.

I actually have posted very few AR's:
- The T & L report is interesting and I think you are onto something re women .. That report was more about describing the sensual experience and those lovely two ladies - rather than detailed body parts or the raw sex itself.
- Some AR's are not far from a Medical Journal Gyno paper :) Nothing wrong with that by the way ... and my AR "Pamela - Aussie date with a China Doll" was getting close as it had much more intimate detail than the T & F AR for example - so it is not a criticism any way.
- Women respond differently - and isn't that great !!! Women do enjoy reading about erotic encounters too and Porn also ... but my experience is that very few enjoy the "Gonzo" style and get turned on by the romantic style .... therefore the success of the "couples" porn genre.
- Also I guess even the Mills and Boon women's books are in fact full of sex - so they are into it - but it is framed in the romantic context .... and although the actual erotic "process" is clearly known ... I think their "engagement" is more through the verbal imagery than a factual descriptive.

In writing the T & L AR I did try and express the sensations and feel of that amazing experience through descriptive characterisations of our erotic experience .... and I did steer clear in that report from going to the specific "anatomical" detail.
Maybe that is why Miss Sei enjoyed it so much - AND maybe you are right and I lucked out there as it struck a chord with her that led to an very enjoyable lunch date yesterday. :) :) :)

I also think actually I am very lucky ...
- I actually love romantic sex ... just the way I am wired I guess !!
- I love seeing every part of my partners body and facial expressions but love it in candelight !
- Slow teasing including massage I am totally into (call it foreplay if you like) and get more out of pleasing as being pleased.

I think women can also tell somehow that it is not an act or deliberate effort with me (although nothing wrong with that and they will appreciate that as well !!) .. they can tell that is what I am actually into ... and they seem to respond to that genuine erotic behaviour bias I have .... maybe it is a bit of my feminine side coming out LOL.
Actually really I don't analyse it or care .... it is where I am in my natural interaction with women I find desirable and interesting :)

SO CMK .... I think your thoughtful assessment above is quite likely on the money !!

Now as to a more detailed description of Miss Sei ???
I think I already told you guys heaps !!
Can't you read what I wrote ... close your eyes ... and see her ???

I did exactly that before our lunch date yesterday .. just by reading all her AUS99 comments over and over ....
... I imagined both her physical appearance and her personality ...
... And I was almost spot on ... the only difference was she was more beautiful, engaging and simply magnetic to be with !!!!
Now you guys have my AR - even more detail than I had ... to do your own imagineering ..... and I suspect like me ... you won't be far off !!!
.... Isn't that better then more words from me ???

However I might provide more details ... if Miss Sei concurs and affords me the benefit of her company again next Monday !!
I am going to ring and cross my fingers as I ask her out for a dinner date next Monday night in town somewhere.
Maybe after that I can give some better feedback if you really need it !!

I actually live a few hours out of Sydney and so I am a bit rusty on good restaurants - I mean really nice fine dining restaurants.
If it had not closed I was thinking along the lines / standard of Bilsons .. which I did go to a few years ago.

Any suggestions ????

I really want to take Miss Sei somewhere that the dining experience matches the quality of the company I will have.
I appreciate the effort, detail and flavours of fine dining ... I do not do it all that much .. but save .. quality not quantity is sort of a motto of mine.
Then I can share that lovely dining experience with a wonderful woman ..... learn about what foods she likes, does she prefer sharp dry Sauvignon Blanc, a full bodied Barossa Cab Sav or a more subtle Hunter Shiraz with a plum nose ??

As I mentioned in my AR ... I can close my eyes and totally imagine Mis Sei in that setting - she would be also a bit of a corundum ... because she would totally fit in ... but also be a standout !!!

And I want to take her to such a place not to big note ... or because it is expensive .... or anything of that vein.

I just have this desire to spoil her ... take her there ... Not to Impress her .... but to Honour her !!!

sei
25-04-2013, 03:12 PM
Reading both your AR's on each other's dates put a smile on my face, gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside... It was a beautiful account from both. I couldn't help but think that sei was already drawn to your review of Tiffany & Leng, and has claimed it to be the best AR she has read. So the catalyst that is the review, caught sei's interest and admiration for eureka's eloquent words without the bawdy details. It was a an impression that will last. Particularly on a lady.

What a good analysis Cmk76!

Yes I was very drawn to Eureka's Tiffany & Leng review not only because of the Eureka's eloquent writing style but also because of the bits of personality that could be detected from his phrasing. He seemed and has since then proven that he is nothing short of an absolute gentleman.

We will no doubt have ample opportunity for more communicating on our next "date"! We had a very long and funny phone conversation today ~ my you all sure are making a big fuss out of our rather innocent meeting :)

So will be seeing each other again next week for dinner at Rockpool.

We both agreed that there will be another "AR" to come if you are all interested in hearing more :)

sei
25-04-2013, 03:13 PM
Lol ... I think you might be right sir !!

And ... I didn't have to be naked in a bathtub to do it !!!

Mmm .... now that ... I suspect would be a wonderful .. "discovery" .. as well. :) :) :)

How very sensual that sounds!

sei
25-04-2013, 03:19 PM
Coffee with Miss Sei,

Well I simply will tell you very supportive AUS99 Bros what happened today - the unaltered facts.

The afternoon turned out to be a bit of a disaster:
- I found conversation & concentration difficult
- I was asked a couple of times at the meeting if I was OK ... because I seemed distant
- I didn't find the company at all interesting
- I started to just wish I was somewhere else .. :(

I am of course talking about the client business meeting I attended at 2pm that followed an amazing two hours with the vivacious, captivating and thoroughly yummy Miss Sei !!

I will really try to be brief but know that it will be difficult to not just rave about this girl I met today :)

I was sure I was being stood up as the appointed meeting time of 11am came and went. My heart (and ego) just started to sink as the stream of young ladies passd by as I waited expectantly outside the coffee shop !!

Just when I had almost lost all hope I saw this very cute girl approaching me with a quick but totally feminine walk and smile on her face .... just as I am thinking .. no way ! - this stunning female smiles even broader and asks "Eureka?"

The lunch although almost 2 hrs was over before I knew it !
Sei had to go back to her office job and I had a client meeting organised.
The time was simply awesome ... Lively conversation that seemed to flow for both of us so naturally and eventually I am sure there was some flirting on both sides without any forced actions or comments.

A very very pretty, sophisticated girl to my eyes that was making me prattle on about Japanese food and Kyoto and Nara temples etc through nervousness on my part - but she was so gracious in being interested and smiling - Sei has the most beautiful smile :)

It all ended way too quickly for all the build up !!
We had a lovely hug goodbye outside the restaurant - and I couldn't help noticing she had a very attractive figure despite the best efforts of the smart business woman office outfit to disguise it !!

I would like to sum it up succinctly .. but I am having difficulty for some reason.
She was captivating to me and the wait was worth it ten times over !!
I suggested we could meet again if she was inclined .. maybe for dinner at a sophisticated fine dining restaurant where this classy woman would be at the same time .. totally belong .. and the standout !!! If that makes sense :-/

Sei suggested it would be something she would like as we had much more to discuss (I have to shut my nervous mouth next time and let her have equal say !!)
So I need to think where and contact her .. and hope on reflection she remains positive :)

We then took a step that is not trivial in these circumstances & not to be taken lightly given our AUS99 "hidden identities" ..
.... We exchanged numbers and our real names.

So .... there I am meeting with my biggest distributor ... totally disengaged from the supply contract negotiations ... thinking of nothing other than the perfect two hours Miss Sei had so bravely and graciously afforded me :)

"Sigh !!!" At last !! I can go to bed and get some sleep !! ... Or can I ??

Was just reading your "AR" again and I must say Eureka you are so cheeky! I'm so glad you had a good time :)

jellyshots
25-04-2013, 05:23 PM
Eureka, I'll PM you a couple of restaurants just in case you want to keep it a pleasant surprise.

Eureka
25-04-2013, 05:42 PM
Eureka, I'll PM you a couple of restaurants just in case you want to keep it a pleasant surprise.

Thanks Jellyshots,
Much appreciated - always prefer a personal recommendation than just online reviews that cannot all be trusted !!
The Rockpool sounds nice & the fine dining I'm looking for .... but rang to book for Monday .. But it is closed Mondays - this might be a common problem :(
So you guys can see what I'm after - so any advice would be gr8 !!

Also now realise Rockpool could have been problematic after Miss Sei posted where we intended to go !!
Lol - probably would have spoilt the mood with 50 faces up against the glass checking her out !!! Haha

Sextus
25-04-2013, 05:45 PM
probably would have spoilt the mood with 50 faces up against the glass checking her out !!! Haha

As they close on Mondays we - all 50 of us - would only have a one in six chance of getting it right - though Saturday night would be a good guess! Your "date" would turn into a group booking!

wilisno
25-04-2013, 05:45 PM
Thanks Jellyshots,
Much appreciated - always prefer a personal recommendation than just online reviews that cannot all be trusted !!
The Rockpool sounds nice & the fine dining I'm looking for .... but rang to book for Monday .. But it is closed Mondays - this might be a common problem :(
So you guys can see what I'm after - so any advice would be gr8 !!

Also now realise Rockpool could have been problematic after Miss Sei posted where we intended to go !!
Lol - probably would have spoilt the mood with 50 faces up against the glass checking her out !!! Haha
How do you know the 50 faces are not checking you out ? ;) ;) ;)

Eureka
25-04-2013, 06:02 PM
As they close on Mondays we - all 50 of us - would only have a one in six chance of getting it right - though Saturday night would be a good guess! Your "date" would turn into a group booking!

If they had been open ... you would have known exactly when and where !!!!

Without realizing it Miss Sei and I both accidently let the cat out of the bag :-/
- Miss Sei said one night next week for dinner - but said it was Rockpool. !!
- And I ... (Dumbarse me !) .. had said in the CMK reply .. Didn't say where ... but did say that I was going to ask her out for Monday night ! Which I did !

So Miss Sei and I need to get better co-ordinated .. or we will end up with lots of chaperones !! LOL

Eureka
25-04-2013, 06:11 PM
How do you know the 50 faces are not checking you out ? ;) ;) ;)

Oh Yeah Right !!!
Funny guy - that ain't going to happen.
There will be one person in the restaurant that will be attracting attention: from both males & females !!
.. That wound be the stunning girl with obvious poise .. across the table from the grinning, mesmerized idiot !!! :)

sei
25-04-2013, 06:17 PM
If they had been open ... you would have known exactly when and where !!!!

Without realizing it Miss Sei and I both accidently let the cat out of the bag :-/
- Miss Sei said one night next week for dinner - but said it was Rockpool. !!
- And I ... (Dumbarse me !) .. had said in the CMK reply .. Didn't say where ... but did say that I was going to ask her out for Monday night ! Which I did !

So Miss Sei and I need to get better co-ordinated .. or we will end up with lots of chaperones !! LOL

Hehe whoops, I'll keep things hush hush from now on :) Just thought the forum might enjoy another chapter. xoxo

Eureka
25-04-2013, 06:25 PM
Hehe whoops, I'll keep things hush hush from now on :) Just thought the forum might enjoy another chapter. xoxo

Evening Pretty Lady :)
Hope you have had a lovely afternoon !!

As is obvious from Aus99 .... I have been thinking about you all day :)

Please don't stop posting !!! Or my inbox will be full of hate mail !!!
We just had slight slip up in letting the info out ... when someone could cross reference & track us down !! Haha !!

We just need to get better co-ordinated :)

Now that's something to ponder for the future - hehe (oops - did I say that out loud !! :-/ )

Licker
25-04-2013, 06:39 PM

We'd love to hear more... just after the fact :prettiness:

The suspense is killing us :question: , so to speak.

Eureka
26-04-2013, 08:27 AM
Struth !!!
My inbox has been bombarded !!!
And yes .. a few are unwelcome / asking for information & details and they will be ignored !!

But ... most are suggestions for restaurants for Miss Sei and I for next Monday evening - with menu recommendations and all !!
And .. that is what has been generously offered with no request for any feedback/ info .. just wishing me good luck with this terrific girl :)

I know it is just a punters forum ... not the Rotary Club here ... even so it did surprise me and restore faith in brother kind !!!
I have responded to some but too many to do all - so I apologise for that but be assured I am reading and checking them out ... both for Monday and the future !!
I also thank you on behalf of Miss Sei as she will hopefully be pleased with the choice :)

3 SLEEPS !!!!
(Wonder if sleeping beauty is awake yet - morning xxoo)

sei
26-04-2013, 09:22 AM
Struth !!!
My inbox has been bombarded !!!
And yes .. a few are unwelcome / asking for information & details and they will be ignored !!

But ... most are suggestions for restaurants for Miss Sei and I for next Monday evening - with menu recommendations and all !!
And .. that is what has been generously offered with no request for any feedback/ info .. just wishing me good luck with this terrific girl :)

I know it is just a punters forum ... not the Rotary Club here ... even so it did surprise me and restore faith in brother kind !!!
I have responded to some but too many to do all - so I apologise for that but be assured I am reading and checking them out ... both for Monday and the future !!
I also thank you on behalf of Miss Sei as she will hopefully be pleased with the choice :)

3 SLEEPS !!!!
(Wonder if sleeping beauty is awake yet - morning xxoo)

Blimey! 

What a lot of fuss for dinner but i do enjoy a surprise so can't wait!

Morning Eureka :)

BigBoy
26-04-2013, 11:26 AM
Hello Eureka, thanks for the update. But "me" being "me" and usually I like to think a little outside of the circle, just started thinking this is too good to be true. It's crossed my mind - maybe this is all just a ruse by you, and SEI is actually you?? Lol...

Eureka
26-04-2013, 12:38 PM
Hello Eureka, thanks for the update. But "me" being "me" and usually I like to think a little outside of the circle, just started thinking this is too good to be true. It's crossed my mind - maybe this is all just a ruse by you, and SEI is actually you?? Lol...

Valid point .. Although you are totally wrong.
This is after all just a forum ... and as AhLungor & Miss Sei have exchanged on this very thread ... you do need to be very circumspect and careful - and a healthy dose of scepticism is warranted.

That is all the more reason why I thought Sei was so brave & adventurous to actually meet me on Friday !!! .... even though it was the relative safety of George St.

Now if Sei is me .. I pitty her :(
If I on the other hand ... I am Sei ... I am so f**king hot !!! :) :) :)

Mmmm ....
Nah ... Just looked in the rear view mirror. ..... Still just me :(

So I don't know how to prove it .. and not meaning to be rude here .. but .. I don't really care !! After all I am seeing her Monday :)
I was actually wondering this morning if indeed this thread has run its course - and nothing to do with your reasonable "question" Bro Bigboy - just thought now that the amazing has happened .. and we did actually throw the dice .. and meet for lunch last Friday .. maybe this thread life cycle has run its course for AUS 99 viewers - even though I dearly hope there is more .. whatever that might be for Miss Sei and me. All I know is that I'm ringing her in lunch break today and dinner Monday :)

As for proving it - can't see that happening for you Bro .. I am not going to post photos of us - a detailed description ..well I could make that up anyway ....
The only way might be after I take Miss Sei to Snow Lotus to collect her prize I can post that ... and you can ring Vicky and ask !! I will need to tell her I am Eureka as Vicky only knows me by my real name - will have introduced the gorgeous girl with me as Sei ....

So in summary BigBoy - valid & good point ..
I can only say what I have said above ..
Meanwhile in 60 minutes I will be making a phone call & am getting excited at hearing her voice again :) :) :)

wilisno
26-04-2013, 12:50 PM
This is after all just a forum ... and as AhLungor & Miss Sei have exchanged on this very thread ... you do need to be very circumspect and careful - and a healthy dose of scepticism is warranted.

That is all the more reason why I thought Sei was so brave & adventurous to actually meet me on Friday !!! .... even though it was the relative safety of George St.

Mmmm ....

So I don't know how to prove it .. and not meaning to be rude here .. but .. I don't really care !! After all I am seeing her Monday :)
I was actually wondering this morning if indeed this thread has run its course - and nothing to do with your reasonable "question" Bro Bigboy - just thought now that the amazing has happened .. and we did actually throw the dice .. and meet for lunch last Friday .. maybe this thread life cycle has run its course for AUS 99 viewers - even though I dearly hope there is more .. whatever that might be for Miss Sei and me. All I know is that I'm ringing her in lunch break today and dinner Monday :)

As for proving it - can't see that happening for you Bro .. I am not going to post photos of us - a detailed description ..well I could make that up anyway ....
The only way might be after I take Miss Sei to Snow Lotus to collect her prize I can post that ... and you can ring Vicky and ask !! I will need to tell her I am Eureka as Vicky only knows me by my real name - will have introduced the gorgeous girl with me as Sei ....

Meanwhile in 60 minutes I will be making a phone call & am getting excited at hearing her voice again :) :) :)
Bro Eureka, even if you post photos of you two dining out, there will still be skepticism about the authenticity of the photos, so why bother !

If you think you can develop a genuine friendship with Miss Sei and vice versa, leave this thread before the relationship is contaminated !

AHLUNGOR
26-04-2013, 12:59 PM

Hi BigBoy brother,

The only sure things in life are dead and taxes, Black Caviar winning and Labour losing the next election !!

Anything and everything you read in the forum shall be taken for its entertainment and information sharing value, you can believe 100% or nothing of what you are reading, its entirely up to you. Eureka and Sei are both very game and generous in sharing their private encounter with the forum, they really don't have to and we shall be very happy with that. I am.

Just my two cents

Cheers

:cool2:

AHLUNGOR
26-04-2013, 01:03 PM

Haha, please do that brother,

Vicky won't keep any secret from me...............lol

And your secret is safe with me...............haha

Cheers

Eureka
26-04-2013, 01:44 PM
Haha, please do that brother,

Vicky won't keep any secret from me...............lol

And your secret is safe with me...............haha

Cheers

Haha.... Oh Yeah !! :)

Stooge
26-04-2013, 05:55 PM
I'm always perving at girls on the street. Smiling at all the pretty UTS girls around my work. I punt so much and see so many cute young Asian girls who tell me how handsome I am.. that when I'm on the street I forget I'm twice there age and just a creepy old man to them.

sei
26-04-2013, 08:04 PM

Mmmm ....

I would think you much too busy Eureka darling to pull off such an elaborate hoax on the lovely members of this here fine forum.

Nonetheless, if there is doubt on your reputation on the forum then i am ok with your proposal. However it would still prove nothing as you could just bring a girl along and ask her to play the role of sei.

Xo

rooter
26-04-2013, 08:14 PM
I am baffled and bewildered by the interest in this thread by forum members.
It's just a guy and a girl going on a date right? Happens every day. No bid deal.
So why am i here? Well i keep getting sucked in by the subject line "caught purving" hoping that the thread has gone back on course only to find this soapie still going. It's the Days of our Lives of this forum.

Eureka
26-04-2013, 08:23 PM
I would think you much too busy Eureka darling to pull off such an elaborate hoax on the lovely members of this here fine forum.

Nonetheless, if there is doubt on your reputation on the forum then i am ok with your proposal. However it would still prove nothing as you could just bring a girl along and ask her to play the role of sei.

Xo

:) You are right !!!
I could just select from the vast bevy of gorgeous, stunning women at my beck & call ... RIGHT !!

Derrrr....... One problem !!!
I only know one at the moment :) :) :)

sei
26-04-2013, 08:27 PM
Haha sorry Rooter!

I remember back in high school i had the biggest crush on a boy in my grade. He was the best looking guy in the grade (i thought) and would often catch me stealing glances at him whenever i could but i was much too nerdy to catch his interest..good memories..

Sextus
26-04-2013, 09:08 PM
I'm always perving at girls on the street. Smiling at all the pretty UTS girls around my work. I punt so much and see so many cute young Asian girls who tell me how handsome I am.. that when I'm on the street I forget I'm twice there age and just a creepy old man to them.

Stooge! That's right, this thread is about perving isn't it? Your brave contribution, offered on page five of a completely different saga, is welcome mate. :D :D Not least for its optimism.

the wizard
26-04-2013, 09:26 PM
The meet up of Sei and Eureka is more than fate- just look at their avatars- coincidence ?
Something very special going on here
Best of luck to both you........

Sextus
26-04-2013, 09:31 PM
It's the Days of our Lives of this forum.

Days of our lives has just wrapped after 35 years! Christ! Some people have wasted half of their lives watching it! :electric_shock:

Sextus
26-04-2013, 09:35 PM
The only sure things in life are dead and taxes, Black Caviar winning and Labour losing the next election !!

Does this mean my premise in the last post in the "Travelmate winning tips thread", and my first ever contribution to it, is 100% correct?? Because I am desirous of some easy money.

Ps. Ah Lungor, your english is wonderful sometimes. :D :D :D

CunningLinguist
26-04-2013, 09:46 PM
I was caught purving again today!
I was being served by a girl at a lunch place and she was gettng some stuff for me, meanwhile I was purving at the other girl who was serving some other customers at a table, when I looked back the first girl was just looking at me and rolling her eyes waiting for me to finish my purve!
Time seems to go slow while you are looking at a beautiful women!

On the Seireka (Sei & Eureka, like Brangelina etc) question of whether there is two people, my vote is yes they both really exist!

Eureka
26-04-2013, 09:55 PM
The meet up of Sei and Eureka is more than fate- just look at their avatars- coincidence ?
Something very special going on here
Best of luck to both you........

Mmmm maybe :)
But I have read all Sei's posts and she did comment on this before and I think hers was not the same character - we havn't discussed this.

I can tell you my Avatar is Lara Croft - a favourite of mine !!!
As is Angina Jolie - Yummy Mummy !!!!

Most of what I like has an association of some sort. I have been lucky enough to have been to Cambodia twice and both times times spent quite a lot of time at the Angkor Heritage Park just out of Siem Reap. Everybody knows about Angkor Wat (Wat meaning temple) .. but there are actually over 30 temples in the park over 400 sq miles.
My favourite is in fact not Angkor Wat .. although magnificent with the moat, outer walls and then the massive temple itself with all the carved panels.
I love Ta Prohm - a temple almost reclaimed back by the jungle with massive figs having grown through the temple structures and roof in the hundreds of years since it was vacated under the attacking Thais in the 14th Century.
Google Image "Ta Prohm" and you will see what I mean.
Sorry I am rambling :(

So - Ta Prohm was used in the making of the Lara Croft movie "Tomb Raider" and at the end of "Pub Street" in Siem Reap is the Red Piano Restaurant .... wonderful food especially their green curry ... but it is also famous because it was a favourite of Angelina and she ate their just about every night while they were filming..
And I got the sit and enjoy a marvelous meal on a balmy Cambodian night at the exact same table as Angelina Jolie .... unfortunately at a different time :(

So that is why I like Lara Croft and why Lara is my Avatar !!

Miss Sei will have to explain hers if you are interested as I think she was asked previously and said her Avatar was not Lara !! But it does look like her ... gun and all !!

Have gr8 weekend everybody (3 sleeps)

the wizard
26-04-2013, 10:09 PM
http://images.wikia.com/laracroft/images/3/37/LaraAngelina.jpg

Eureka not only are you a seasoned traveller but a movie buff like me- and yes Angelina is my favourite.
Thanks for the info on Ta Prohm - makes me feel that I'm actually there with your description....

Eureka
26-04-2013, 10:34 PM
http://images.wikia.com/laracroft/images/3/37/LaraAngelina.jpg

Eureka not only are you a seasoned traveller but a movie buff like me- and yes Angelina is my favourite.
Thanks for the info on Ta Prohm - makes me feel that I'm actually there with your description....

Now I am confused :-/
That photo (hot hot hot) ... does look just like Miss Sei's Avatar !!!

Bracket
26-04-2013, 11:03 PM
... when I looked back the first girl was just looking at me and rolling her eyes waiting for me to finish my purve! ... This reminds me so much of a song that was in the fantastic '60s teen sex movie Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush and later covered by Gary Moore, "I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if I was looking back at her."
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM1m5ACgBFc)

jellyshots
26-04-2013, 11:53 PM

Xo

You guys shouldn't have to prove the validity of who you are to anyone on the forum. And even if you did, there would still be some skeptics. Have a good time with each other. Heck, you shouldn't even feel obligated to update anyone on here of your progress.

Sextus
27-04-2013, 12:35 AM
Perving is far from a modern day practice! Take King David here, 3000 years ago, having a good old perve at Bathsheba as she prepares to disrobe and enter her bath - which may have been located in a more discreet location admittedly!

King David knew when she liked to take her bath and would drop everything to go up on his roof for a bit of an optic. :slobber: He got such a hard on from perving that he promptly sent her husband into the front line of battle so he'd be killed - which he was - after which David moved right in on Bathsheba. Now, God doesn't like rotten behaviour like that too much, and he let David know this in a way that I can't quite remember - but that is another story.

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/waveflow/Mens-lust-through-the-agescopy_zpsbebfbf57.jpg (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/waveflow/media/Mens-lust-through-the-agescopy_zpsbebfbf57.jpg.html)

The interesting thing about these illustrations is that they are from a kid's bible, but check out the knowing smile on Bathsheba's face the artist has drawn. She knows she is being observed - and likes it! Meanwhile David can hardly stay up on the parapet, the horny bastard. All this in a kid's bible! :shout:

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/waveflow/Mens-lust-through-the-ages2_zpsc1cc03c2.jpg (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/waveflow/media/Mens-lust-through-the-ages2_zpsc1cc03c2.jpg.html)

Eureka
27-04-2013, 08:39 AM
Perving is far from a modern day practice! Take King David here, 3000 years ago, having a good old perve at Bathsheba as she prepares to disrobe and enter her bath - which may have been located in a more discreet location admittedly!

King David knew when she liked to take her bath and would drop everything to go up on his roof for a bit of an optic. :slobber: He got such a hard on from perving that he promptly sent her husband into the front line of battle so he'd be killed - which he was - after which David moved right in on Bathsheba. Now, God doesn't like rotten behaviour like that too much, and he let David know this in a way that I can't quite remember - but that is another story.

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/waveflow/Mens-lust-through-the-agescopy_zpsbebfbf57.jpg (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/waveflow/media/Mens-lust-through-the-agescopy_zpsbebfbf57.jpg.html)

The interesting thing about these illustrations is that they are from a kid's bible, but check out the knowing smile on Bathsheba's face the artist has drawn. She knows she is being observed - and likes it! Meanwhile David can hardly stay up on the parapet, the horny bastard. All this in a kid's bible! :shout:

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/waveflow/Mens-lust-through-the-ages2_zpsc1cc03c2.jpg (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/waveflow/media/Mens-lust-through-the-ages2_zpsc1cc03c2.jpg.html)

HAHA - Good pickup Sextus.

And maybe from a kids bible it sn't that surprising ... because I have heard a few times some bored or cheeky artists slip something into an innocent drawing to just be their in joke ... even though it might be in an otherwise innocent drawing or product :)

- Just about the best known and cheeky are the drawings of the bunnies on the bottom of childrens Bunnykins plates/ bowls ..... the artist has two bunnies rooting .. albiet "doggy" :)
- Also there are apparently many in Disney animated movies ... the most talked about is the erection on the groom when the Little Mermaid is getting married !!

I am sure there would be many more examples where their "in joke" was never discovered haha

Cheeky Buggars !!!

Eureka
27-04-2013, 08:50 AM
Not sure if this will be very clear ....
I googled ... and LOL I didnt know it was actually a threesome !!!!
Now that's a whole other story :)

Eureka
27-04-2013, 10:28 AM
Oops !!!
Just got "caught" at DJ's :-/
Hey but not my fault !!
No one should be allowed to have legs that loooong ...
Or .. A black skirt thaaaat short :)

Eureka
28-04-2013, 09:21 AM
1 Sleep to go to dinner date :)
Going to take forever - have gr8 Sunday Sei as it is a beautiful day !!!

Just need to make decision on restaurant - thanks all the suggestions guys :)
Cheers & you also have a gr8 day !!

the wizard
28-04-2013, 10:45 AM
Subliminal messages in Disney's lion king

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGjizqFU5sE

the wizard
28-04-2013, 10:54 AM
1 Sleep to go to dinner date :)
Going to take forever - have gr8 Sunday Sei as it is a beautiful day !!!

Just need to make decision on restaurant - thanks all the suggestions guys :)
Cheers & you also have a gr8 day !!

Keep your self busy today Eureka, otherwise you'll go crazy.
I have no idea for cuisine for you guys as I don't know your likes
but try something out of the norm- mediterranean, morrocan, japanese-- you know, the places where you have to catch your food- it's always fun etc
- though not as intimate..... and very messy !!!

karlasyd
28-04-2013, 11:12 AM
the wizard, i think Eureka will be busy today looking at which shirt should he wear tomorrow and press it over and over again to make sure it does not have any crease on it. :miao:

**oh strong 'good mood' wind blowing... lol...

wilisno
28-04-2013, 11:35 AM
the wizard, i think Eureka will be busy today looking at which shirt should he wear tomorrow and press it over and over again to make sure it does not have any crease on it. :miao:

I thought you were going to say what ' skirt ' he would be looking at today for looooong legs ?!? ;) ;) ;)

Eureka
28-04-2013, 11:47 AM

Haha - you are both right :)
But again .. the girls know us better than we do .. haha
- went for haircut yesterday
- need to get some more aftershave today - my BVLGARI has run out ... and the girls seem to appreciate if we make an effort .. and they deserve it
- it is a really nice restaurant - fine dining - Sei will be dressed up for sure :)
Karla ... Do I wear a suit ? Tie / no tie ?? Or grey slacks and dark blue jacket !!
Decisions - Grrr. :-/

And thanks suggestions Wizard .. Japanese is my fav: Shabu Shabu, Okonomyaki, Shashimi, and of course as you suggest Teppanyaki - yeah catching the raw egg in the bowl & cooked pieces is a hoot !!
But want this to be more romantic setting where we can talk ..

I shouldn't be stressing right !!!
Been "there" many times ... sigh ... but I am !!!
Lunch was almost like a game / dare / but we fun and something clicked I think even though on both sides our guard would have been up ..
Now many phone calls later this is a different type of nervous / apprehension !!!
... "big breath ..." :)

x11
28-04-2013, 11:54 AM
if you like upmarket jap, have you tried Shiki in the Rocks? Nice to walk around the rocks, harbour areas with a pretty girl next to you afterwards too.

the wizard
28-04-2013, 12:07 PM
Eureka, I know how you would feel, been there done that, but the first date is out of the way so no need to be nervous- easier said than done though..
i useually do some meditation to calm those nerves as well as positive self talk- but You don't need it- you'll be fine.
Sei seems a considerate person, as Robin Williams say's in Dead poets Society " Seize the Day"
I say "Seize the moment".......

Eureka
28-04-2013, 12:19 PM
Eureka, I know how you would feel, been there done that, but the first date is out of the way so no need to be nervous- easier said than done though..
i useually do some meditation to calm those nerves as well as positive self talk- but You don't need it- you'll be fine.
Sei seems a considerate person, as Robin Williams say's in Dead poets Society " Seize the Day"
I say "Seize the moment".......

"Carpe Diem !!" ... Good advice .. I guess there was an element in both Sei & I .. to meet for lunch in the first place !!!

Mondays difficult with restaurants ... ones I know like Rockpool are closed :(
Thinking at this stage either Quay or Aria in the city or Montrachet at paddington .. good reviews / hat awards and open for dinner Mondays :)

CunningLinguist
28-04-2013, 12:43 PM
A good way to relax before a date is to have a punt, or a wank if you can't afford it...
Then you won't appear to be trying to get laid ASAP, and you can take your time to really get to know the girl :)

CunningLinguist
28-04-2013, 12:47 PM
A good way to relax before a date is to have a punt, or a wank if you can't afford it...
Then you won't appear to be trying to get laid ASAP, and you can take your time to really get to know the girl :)

I don't know if Sei is still working but it would be really bad luck to have a punt beforehand and find it was Sei :)

Sextus
28-04-2013, 01:25 PM
Mondays difficult with restaurants ... ones I know like Rockpool are closed :(
Thinking at this stage either Quay or Aria in the city or Montrachet at paddington .. good reviews / hat awards and open for dinner Mondays :)

As there will be 50 of us, we'll have to split up into three groups of 16 now. Assemble on the Town Hall steps for briefing...

Eureka
28-04-2013, 01:40 PM
As there will be 50 of us, we'll have to split up into three groups of 16 now. Assemble on the Town Hall steps for briefing...

Haha - that is wonderful support :-/

As well as a briefing (about what ??) ... can you also bring your instruction manual with all your standard operating procedures and .. mmm ... better have the check lists included as well !!
Don't want any "slip ups" do we ???

Sextus
28-04-2013, 01:46 PM

Speaking of slip ups Eureka, you've got to stop giving away the time and the place of your date!

Your innocence is a virtue though, must be part of the reason Miss Sei likes you! :D :D

Eureka
28-04-2013, 01:56 PM
Speaking of slip ups Eureka, you've got to stop giving away the time and the place of your date!

Your innocence is a virtue though, must be part of the reason Miss Sei likes you! :D :D

Good point !! Surely nobody would stalk us !!!
But maybe I had better look at some other options .. and keep it to myself & a surprise for her !!

I am not that innocent actually - but have been called a stupid f**king male .. quite a few times :)

wilisno
28-04-2013, 02:15 PM
Three groups of 16 ? Where do the 2 remaining ones go ?

karlasyd
28-04-2013, 02:16 PM
I'm sorry eureka, I couldn't help you much with your decision on suit, tie n slacks. You should let us know that you need help way earlier so that we can arrange a time and you do all this fashion show for us. lol... well, just wear something smart, yet not too formal. I think would be fine. In the end, it is the personality that counts.

wilisno
28-04-2013, 02:17 PM
Haha - that is wonderful support :-/

As well as a briefing (about what ??) ... can you also bring your instruction manual with all your standard operating procedures and .. mmm ... better have the check lists included as well !!
I'm sure you don't need a plan B, do you ?

karlasyd
28-04-2013, 02:19 PM
count me in then. then we will have a perfect 3 groups of 17 pax each then

Sextus
28-04-2013, 02:44 PM

The Command post, co-ordinating the operation from the Town Hall steps.

Though Miss Karla's idea sounds better!

Eureka
28-04-2013, 03:01 PM
The Command post, co-ordinating the operation from the Town Hall steps.

Though Miss Karla's idea sounds better!

Heads up mate ...
I got my arse kicked for calling her "Miss" lol !!
It's Karla .... rolls off the tongue beautifully ... as does Sextus ... :)

karlasyd
28-04-2013, 03:12 PM
I just think that there is no need having the trouble to type another extra word.

Eureka, I didn't kick your arse, I just gently touch it, gave a light smack and squeeze it firmly... Erm, will I still be alive after posting this? lol.

wilisno
28-04-2013, 03:31 PM
Eureka, I didn't kick your arse, I just gently touch it, gave a light smack and squeeze it firmly... Erm, will I still be alive after posting this? lol.
Why ? Could be killed by Sei ? ;) ;) ;)

Eureka
28-04-2013, 03:34 PM
I just think that there is no need having the trouble to type another extra word.

Haha - very funny .. so where did the bruise come from !!!!
.. and I don't get your meaning re "will I still be alive after posting this" ????
Mmmm ... Nope I'm lost :-/

the wizard
28-04-2013, 03:45 PM

Im coordinating group 3. Set your watches
Whose in my group Sextus, bill,Ahlungor ?

karlasyd
28-04-2013, 04:04 PM
wilisno, I'm sure sei is a highly intelligent woman and she won't do something like that over a post on the forum. :)
abt whether me will still survive after this, it is me cracking myself thinking of how to make an arse kicking action sounds nice. in d end I survived but I drop my phone and now the edge of my phone is cracked. :(

Eureka
28-04-2013, 04:09 PM
She is :)
Sorry about your phone :(

jellyshots
28-04-2013, 04:10 PM
Haha - you are both right :)
But again .. the girls know us better than we do .. haha
- went for haircut yesterday
- need to get some more aftershave today - my BVLGARI has run out ... and the girls seem to appreciate if we make an effort .. and they deserve it
- it is a really nice restaurant - fine dining - Sei will be dressed up for sure :)
Karla ... Do I wear a suit ? Tie / no tie ?? Or grey slacks and dark blue jacket !!
Decisions - Grrr. :-/

Jesus, we're like brothers from another mother... I wear BVLGARI Aqua.
Try a grey suit, no tie, dark shirt.
Polish those shoes :)

And have a good time and be yourself :D

AHLUNGOR
28-04-2013, 04:17 PM
Haha, getting ready and had a hair cut !

Clean your teeth at the dentist! and,

Don't forget to wax your balls !!!

Sorry, no offence intended, just try to cover all the basis!!

Cheers

ps. Just wondering what will sister Sei be doing ?

A spray on tan ?

Manicure? Get the hair done!

Full wax, new shave or get a Brazilian ??

This is definitely helping the economy .....lol

AHLUNGOR
28-04-2013, 04:31 PM
Im coordinating group 3. Set your watches
Whose in my group Sextus, bill,Ahlungor ?

Wait, wait, wait

What are we doing again ?

Please explain!!

Eureka
28-04-2013, 04:32 PM
Jesus, we're like brothers from another mother... I wear BVLGARI Aqua.
Try a grey suit, no tie, dark shirt.
Polish those shoes :)

And have a good time and be yourself :D

:) Maybe we are - separated at all this time !!!
Does this sound like you ??
- 184cm / 80kgs
- Brown hair
- Fair skin
- 6th gen Aussie - first arrivals on second fleet 1789
- mix of English, Irish and French (go figure!)
- love all food esp Japanese, Italian, Thai & Vietnamese
- loyalty, fairness and true to oneself are priorities
- love women ... God's greatest gift !!

That you brother ???

Licker
28-04-2013, 05:09 PM
Good point !! Surely nobody would stalk us !!!
But maybe I had better look at some other options .. and keep it to myself & a surprise for her !!

Hear, hear!

Please, just tell us - After the fact -where you went and whether it was well suited for a romantic dinner.

Well suited in your opinion, and especially Sei's, as her perception is more important, if we want to take a girl of our own for a romantic dinner.
(and when I say 'our', I don't have a Napoleon complex, just thinking of other bro's as well) :prettiness:

jellyshots
28-04-2013, 06:08 PM
:) Maybe we are - separated at all this time !!!
Does this sound like you ??
- 184cm / 80kgs
- Brown hair
- Fair skin
- 6th gen Aussie - first arrivals on second fleet 1789
- mix of English, Irish and French (go figure!)
- love all food esp Japanese, Italian, Thai & Vietnamese
- loyalty, fairness and true to oneself are priorities
- love women ... God's greatest gift !!

That you brother ???

Lol, that's why I said, another mother...

- 169cms, 70kgs I am not tall but I am lean - athletic in build
- dark brown hair
- fair skin for an Asian
- mix of Italian, Spanish, Filipino, a little Chinese and a little Japanese
- ancestor was an officer on Cortez's ship when they conquered the Aztecs
- love Japanese, Italian, Thai and Vietnamese food
- loyalty, fairness and true to oneself - tick
- love and adore women - tick

- good sense in cologne
- good dress sense

- you are dating an ex-WL Asian and you are Caucasian
- I am dating an ex-ML Caucasian and I am Asian (mostly)

very funny :)

timido
28-04-2013, 08:42 PM
dont forget about the shoes..
i ever heard a compliment from a girl that said..
"A man that look after his shoes is a man that look after himself properly"
if i wasnt wrong remembering what she told me..

cmk76
28-04-2013, 09:15 PM

Something About Mary... hahahaha! careful of the hair 'gel'...

jellyshots
28-04-2013, 09:28 PM

If you spruiked a faux-Mohawk, it wouldn't be an issue, LOL...

the wizard
28-04-2013, 09:30 PM

http://www.the-narcissist.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/cameron.jpg

sei
29-04-2013, 02:00 AM
wilisno, I'm sure sei is a highly intelligent woman and she won't do something like that over a post on the forum. :)
abt whether me will still survive after this, it is me cracking myself thinking of how to make an arse kicking action sounds nice. in d end I survived but I drop my phone and now the edge of my phone is cracked. :(

Haha no ill just give eureka and extra smack on the bum and a squeeze for being so cheeky :)

x11
29-04-2013, 04:42 PM
I'm often getting caught stealing glances and often by the bf too. fortunately I don't stare (too much) so no punch ups. touch wood

jellyshots
29-04-2013, 06:28 PM
Most guys take it well if you look but don't touch.

CunningLinguist
29-04-2013, 07:53 PM
When my partner was still stunning I didn't mind other guys purving at her!

rooter
29-04-2013, 08:38 PM
When my partner was still stunning ...

I hope she doesn't read this post bro .. you will be in deep shit ;)

CunningLinguist
29-04-2013, 08:55 PM
I hope she doesn't read this post bro .. you will be in deep shit ;)

No kidding :)

Max Impact
29-04-2013, 09:20 PM
No kidding :)

That so funny!

If wives start reading this forum a lot of us are in deep shitttttt!

CunningLinguist
29-04-2013, 09:56 PM
That so funny!

If wives start reading this forum a lot of us are in deep shitttttt!

Just as well I didn't use my real name: Felix Acheio, with a silent 'x' :)

cmk76
30-04-2013, 12:05 AM

sei: eureka! hi!
eureka: hello there!
sei: hehehe, hope you weren't waiting too long?
eureka: hehehe... no, no, not at all! I was momentarily distracted by this young girl who was trying desperately to get my attention! (acting serious but with tongue in cheek) tried my hardest to help her in anyway possible, but was too excited awaiting your presence! hehe...!
sei: of course you were! by the way, you look niiice? (pupils dilating) wow! that grey suit with a dark shirt, very dashing!
eureka: (chuffed) why thank you, thank you very much! you're too kind! actually jellyshots made this recommendation... as for you, well, what can I say (looking directly in her eyes)... simply breathtaking...
sei: (soft tone, smiling, looking slightly away) thank youuu... ooh, u smell very nice... hmmm... what is that? bvlgari? hmmm! (leaning in towards body)
eureka: it is, it is... hehehe...
sei: and... you had a haircut! hmmm, very smart indeed!
eureka: ahaha.. yes, i did (recounting a thought) and even had my balls...
sei: what?
eureka: (snapping out of it) oh no! i mean, (under breath) something... ahlungor... said... about... Chinese massage balls! was just thinking about it... when i had my haircut!
sei: right... ok?! oh, hang on... i think u have... a bit of...
eureka: what?
sei: gel...
eureka: oh, where?
sei: just behind... your ear! (scooping it up with hand) see?! (rubbing it between fingers)
eureka: errr... right, right... gel... oh, yes! right (heart beating fast)
sei: that's cool! I can use a bit on mine! just enough... to create a bit of volume! (styling into fringe)
eureka: (shocked) ahh... yes... oh... youu look greaat! so... shall we make a move?
sei: let's!
eureka: oh by the way, I told you that I made reservations at rockpool, but that was a bumsteer...
sei: oh? really?
eureka: yes... you see, there might be a few forum members of syd99 that might be stalking us tonight, soo... I decided to ALSO book a few other places...! in case they show up! i hear that sextus, wizard and karlasyd might be fronting a mob or 3 to follow us around... i think cunninglinguist might be joining in on the hunt too... that's if... he's not too busy purving!
sei: oh dear! what are we going to do?
eureka: don't fret! leave it to me... i've got it all worked out! remember when i told you... (whispering)... ... ... and ... ... ... also ... ... ...!
sei: (smacking him on the bum and then squeezing it) you are very cheeky, eureka! veeery cheeky... now, sweep me off my feet...

sei
30-04-2013, 12:55 AM

eureka: hehehe... no, no, not at all! I was momentarily distracted by this young girl who was trying desperately to get my attention! (acting serious but with tongue in cheek) tried my hardest to help her in anyway possible, but was too excited awaiting your presence! hehe...!
sei: of course you were! by the way, you look niiice? (pupils dilating) wow! that grey suit with a dark shirt, very dashing!
eureka: (chuffed) why thank you, thank you very much! you're too kind! actually jellyshots made this recommendation... as for you, well, what can I say (looking directly in her eyes)... simply breathtaking...
sei: (soft tone, smiling, looking slightly away) thank youuu... ooh, u smell very nice... hmmm... what is that? bvlgari? hmmm! (leaning in towards body)
eureka: (snapping out of it) oh no! i mean, (under breath) something... ahlungor... said... about... Chinese massage balls! was just thinking about it... when i had my haircut!
sei: just behind... your ear! (scooping it up with hand) see?! (rubbing it between fingers)
sei: that's cool! I can use a bit on mine! just enough... to create a bit of volume! (styling into fringe)
eureka: (shocked) ahh... yes... oh... youu look greaat! so... shall we make a move?
eureka: oh by the way, I told you that I made reservations at rockpool, but that was a bumsteer...
eureka: yes... you see, there might be a few forum members of syd99 that might be stalking us tonight, soo... I decided to ALSO book a few other places...! in case they show up! i hear that sextus, wizard and karlasyd might be fronting a mob or 3 to follow us around... i think cunninglinguist might be joining in on the hunt too... that's if... he's not too busy purving!
eureka: don't fret! leave it to me... i've got it all worked out! remember when i told you... (whispering)... ... ... and ... ... ... also ... ... ...!
sei: (smacking him on the bum and then squeezing it) you are very cheeky, eureka! veeery cheeky... now, sweep me off my feet...

 eureka did look very nice with his fresh haircut tonight . Well done cmk76, you managed to convert that last 2 pages of this thread into once post 

Eureka
30-04-2013, 02:40 AM

Lol - too funny !!! Very clever ..
I followed most bros advice except AhLungors (or at least that is my Aus99 story & I am sticking to it !!)
The second date - well :) * :)

Eureka
30-04-2013, 03:28 AM
This I think may well be my last post on this thread - or at least probably the last post I make regarding Sei and myself,

I think I might take Wilisno's recommendation to heart and at least from me ...back off the public nature of what I believe is a developing relationship with Sei. Although great fun to have people along on tha journey and be so kind to offer suggestions - I am aware if Sei and I can form a meaningful relationship as some point it needs to be conducted in our private domain & not the AUS99 domain ... and maybe the time should be now :)

While handing out thankyou - Jellyshots I went with one of your PM recommendation and went to the Red Lantern on Crown after Sextus warned me that maybe I was making the venue a little too public. It turned out to be a great recommendation.

We had arranged to meet after her work at 7pm .. and yes Sei kept me waiting a little while :) (better get used to that I think as there is consistency here !!! Haha).

But wow was it worth the wait !!
Again she has this walk that is unmistakable -swift but with a cheeky bounce ..
Absolutely stunning in a black dress to just above the knee and waisted to accentuate her curves :)
And of course ... there is that smile - what a smile !!

Our table was in a part of the restaurant that had a darker, romantic ambiance and so was perfect to spend a wonderful three & half hours together. I would have like to try their "Saigon Sumptious" tasting menu but it is only offerred after 8.15pm so we went for the Hanoi Hunger tasting menu which did not dissapoint.

Neither did Sei !! Not just a looker Sei has a cheeky grin and a very endearing giggle !! Intelligent and very flirty conversation flowed without any awkwardness as we seemed to be both at ease and enjoying each others company & learning more about each other.

An evening to remember ... and one I want to repeat :)
I walked her to her car with Sei on my arm - very nice feeling - another Eureka moment I think :)
We had a chuckle to ourselves when two small groups of young guys walked past us .. and were perving their heads off at Sei lol. .... that's where this all started after all !!

I didn't want it to end but we both had early starts in the morning :(
It will be interesting to see the difference when we do not have a work day the next day ...
And we will get the opportunity this coming Friday as we agreed I would meet her outside Sei's work at 6pm (wonder if I will have to wait lol ) .. and just wing it a little from there ...

And oh yes ... forgot to mention ... there was some very lovely goodnight kissing happening leaning against her car - Mmm a lovely kisser if I do say so :)

And thanks again for those who helped with this date in terms of suggestions - from my point of view ... it could not have been a more perfect night (maybe that is why I cannot get to sleep !!!)

jellyshots
30-04-2013, 08:08 AM
This I think may well be my last post on this thread - or at least probably the last post I make regarding Sei and myself,

I think I might take Wilisno's recommendation to heart and at least from me ...back off the public nature of what I believe is a developing relationship with Sei. Although great fun to have people along on tha journey and be so kind to offer suggestions - I am aware if Sei and I can form a meaningful relationship as some point it needs to be conducted in our private domain & not the AUS99 domain ... and maybe the time should be now :)

While handing out thankyou - Jellyshots I went with one of your PM recommendation and went to the Red Lantern on Crown after Sextus warned me that maybe I was making the venue a little too public. It turned out to be a great recommendation.

We had arranged to meet after her work at 7pm .. and yes Sei kept me waiting a little while :) (better get used to that I think as there is consistency here !!! Haha).

But wow was it worth the wait !!
Again she has this walk that is unmistakable -swift but with a cheeky bounce ..
Absolutely stunning in a black dress to just above the knee and waisted to accentuate her curves :)
And of course ... there is that smile - what a smile !!

Our table was in a part of the restaurant that had a darker, romantic ambiance and so was perfect to spend a wonderful three & half hours together. I would have like to try their "Saigon Sumptious" tasting menu but it is only offerred after 8.15pm so we went for the Hanoi Hunger tasting menu which did not dissapoint.

Neither did Sei !! Not just a looker Sei has a cheeky grin and a very endearing giggle !! Intelligent and very flirty conversation flowed without any awkwardness as we seemed to be both at ease and enjoying each others company & learning more about each other.

An evening to remember ... and one I want to repeat :)
I walked her to her car with Sei on my arm - very nice feeling - another Eureka moment I think :)
We had a chuckle to ourselves when two small groups of young guys walked past us .. and were perving their heads off at Sei lol. .... that's where this all started after all !!

I didn't want it to end but we both had early starts in the morning :(
It will be interesting to see the difference when we do not have a work day the next day ...
And we will get the opportunity this coming Friday as we agreed I would meet her outside Sei's work at 6pm (wonder if I will have to wait lol ) .. and just wing it a little from there ...

And oh yes ... forgot to mention ... there was some very lovely goodnight kissing happening leaning against her car - Mmm a lovely kisser if I do say so :)

And thanks again for those who helped with this date in terms of suggestions - from my point of view ... it could not have been a more perfect night (maybe that is why I cannot get to sleep !!!)

Eureka and Sei - all I can say is vive la différence! Very happy for you guys, stay cool and keep having fun together :love::love:

the wizard
30-04-2013, 08:47 AM
Eureka and Sei - all I can say is vive la différence! Very happy for you guys, stay cool and keep having fun together :love::love:

I echo those comments, maybe now keep things going in stealth- even though we all want to know.
Good luck and maybe it will inspire people to get of their seats and do something in the "love dept"

ps. i think i just might respond to my Plenty of Fish matches/responses today !!!

CunningLinguist
30-04-2013, 10:19 PM
Not only was I caught again today I was also purve-blocked!
I noticed this hot chick in black tights and a low cut black top, she was walking and talking with a friend.
I manouvered to get a better look at her and her friend moved between her and me to obscure my view. I moved the other way and so did she, so I moved back and so did she. I thought is this a coincidence or what and looked at the friends face and she was looking at me, so it was a deliberate purve-block, this isn't fair :(

wilisno
30-04-2013, 10:26 PM
So Syd99 can also serve as a public dating site ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
30-04-2013, 10:29 PM
Not only was I caught again today I was also purve-blocked!
I noticed this hot chick in black tights and a low cut black top, she was walking and talking with a friend.
I manouvered to get a better look at her and her friend moved between her and me to obscure my view. I moved the other way and so did she, so I moved back and so did she. I thought is this a coincidence or what and looked at the friends face and she was looking at me, so it was a deliberate purve-block, this isn't fair :(

Haha, I saw a good one in the past four days too!

She is a fellow delegate from the conference I was attending and she is 6-7 months pregnant , and her big white boobs were just bursting out of her top, she wasn't wearing maternity clothing yet, so like her top is probably two size too small and so is her bra, I knew this lady for many years as we attended the same conference every year and I always have my eyes fixed on her tits, just didn't expect motherhood would make her so much bigger and oh so yummy!!

And my last words with her today was: how's the baby today ? Behaving?

Growing !

Yeah right, so is your tits !!

Cheers

jellyshots
30-04-2013, 10:32 PM
Haha, I saw a good one in the past four days too!

She is a fellow delegate from the conference I was attending and she is 6-7 months pregnant , and her big white boobs were just bursting out of her top, she wasn't wearing maternity clothing yet, so like her top is probably two size too small and so is her bra, I knew this lady for many years as we attended the same conference every year and I always have my eyes fixed on her tits, just didn't expect motherhood would make her so much bigger and oh so yummy!!

And my last words with her today was: how's the baby today ? Behaving?

Growing !

Yeah right, so is your tits !!

Cheers

ROFLMAO, that's the funniest thing I've read in ages. You, Sir, are a legend...

BigBoy
30-04-2013, 11:01 PM

Lol, does lightning strike twice? If there is another SEI out there, hey - I'm your Eureka!.. lol

ethanhunter
01-05-2013, 01:13 AM
Lol, does lightning strike twice? If there is another SEI out there, hey - I'm your Eureka!.. lol

Hope you can find a BigGirl then ! :miao:

wilisno
01-05-2013, 01:26 AM
Hope you can find a BigGirl then ! :miao:

Haha ! Maybe BigBoy wants a SmallGirl ?

Eureka
01-05-2013, 07:18 AM

Haha - very fascinating how this has come about - even a little spooky !!!
Didn't start of course as dating link - just an innocent sharing story post & another members advice / comment = just what Syd99 is supposed to be all about.

As Cmk76 said Sei found something in the Tiffany & Leng AR (again a simple Syd99 objective not dating) that sparked an interest for some resson ... and before I knew it I have a fascinating beauty on my arm :)

Go Figure !!!
But I'll take it thank you ... or should I say thanks Syd99 and Providence :) :) :)

CunningLinguist
13-05-2013, 01:00 AM
I was standing looking down at a perfect pair of tanned C cups which were hanging as the lady was sitting and leaning forward, she had a loose fitting blouse on...
Eventually I realised where I was and quickly looked around to make sure I wasn't made, unfortunatley I was, by the lady sitting opposite the C cups!