PDA

View Full Version : General talk Changing direction to purve

CunningLinguist
12-04-2013, 09:24 AM
Has anyone changed their direction to purve ?
Eg. Have you crossed the street because you noticed a beautiful girl walking on the other side of the road towards you ?
I did this recently and the girl crossed over to my original side !

Mr Crash and Burn
12-04-2013, 09:58 AM
All the time !!!!

I find the asian girls generally aren't aware of you perving, but the others are generally switched on.

CunningLinguist
12-04-2013, 10:04 PM
All the time !!!!

I find the asian girls generally aren't aware of you perving, but the others are generally switched on.

I wonder why that is ?
Is it because asian men are more polite and don't perve in their home countries ?

slarty
12-04-2013, 10:19 PM
Occasionally (and I do stress very occasionally!) if I am walking behind a girl with a cute butt I will go circuitously around and approach from the other direction to check out if she is pretty as well.

This in submarine warfare is known as the 'end around attack' :) :)

wilisno
12-04-2013, 10:35 PM
I wonder why that is ?
Is it because asian men are more polite and don't perve in their home countries ?
Probably not more polite, definitely more restrained. Perving is very socially unacceptable in the Chinese culture ! ;) ;) ;)

rooter
12-04-2013, 10:46 PM
With perving its all about not getting caught perving - it's an artform.
As long you don't get caught perving it's totally cool, but if you get caught then you are a loser.

the wizard
13-04-2013, 08:36 AM
I wonder why that is ?

Yes I noticed this a lot in Singapore last week, here's me going o/time perving at the Girls and the Asian men
just going about their business oblivious to it all.
Sensory overload for me and I loved every minute of it , in the shops, trains, streets, attractions, and eateries.....

ps. I was discrete..

CunningLinguist
13-04-2013, 08:51 AM
Yes I noticed this a lot in Singapore last week, here's me going o/time perving at the Girls and the Asian men
just going about their business oblivious to it all.
Sensory overload for me and I loved every minute of it , in the shops, trains, streets, attractions, and eateries.....

ps. I was discrete..

I wonder if they noticed you but were too polite to say.
Probably they think all western men are perverts :smile:

AHLUNGOR
13-04-2013, 09:42 AM
I take the train to work everyday and usually have to stand nearly the whole way. So to entertain myself during the boring trip (apart from reading the forum on my iPhone ) I look around to see if there are any eye candy to look at.

Well I love the hot summer days where women just wear so little clothing and if they have got the big tits, plenty of cleavages to peruse !

Best is if she is sitting on the aisle seat and I stand next to her, I will be watching the top of the bosoms the whole trip, sometimes I struggle Not to get hard !!

Cheers

buster2001
13-04-2013, 08:20 PM
Ahlungor that is so true. I have the option if working in the city or parramatta, the eye candy in the city is tops. And to top it off there is a modelling agency next door to my building - near Sussex st.

Sometimes there is no need to change directions (even though I have), because there is a choice.

jellyshots
14-04-2013, 07:16 AM
I was showing a friend from overseas around yesterday. There was a lingerie shop with live models in the window modeling the lingerie. So we had a great time openly perving, waving and flirting with the model. We even joked, "Canadian Trip Report. How we got arrested in in Australia..."

x11
14-04-2013, 10:13 AM
I was showing a friend from overseas around yesterday. There was a lingerie shop with live models in the window modeling the lingerie. So we had a great time openly perving, waving and flirting with the model. We even joked, "Canadian Trip Report. How we got arrested in in Australia..."

it seem I need to go out more.... lol

Winsome76
14-04-2013, 09:45 PM
All the time. That's so call 尾随

jellyshots
15-04-2013, 04:34 AM
Earlier, Taronga Zoo was filled with all manner of smokinhotkovas, mad little Latinas, some cute kiwis and more than a few youngish Aussie MILFs. Oh, and everywhere in sight, daisy dukes.

What a TOP day :)

Oneonone
15-04-2013, 07:56 AM
Earlier, Taronga Zoo was filled with all manner of smokinhotkovas, mad little Latinas, some cute kiwis and more than a few youngish Aussie MILFs. Oh, and everywhere in sight, daisy dukes.

What a TOP day :)

And I thought you went to to zoo to look at the animals silly me!

ethanhunter
15-04-2013, 02:50 PM
And I thought you went to to zoo to look at the animals silly me!

ROFL.. or worse!!!

jellyshots
16-04-2013, 01:05 AM
Yeah, just don't feed the animals, LOL...

CunningLinguist
13-05-2013, 01:05 AM
I conveniently decided I needed to go back down the escalator recently, this just happened to coincide with a purvable presence going down. Then I managed to execute an 'end around attack' :)