PDA

View Full Version : General talk Shop owner usernames

CunningLinguist
12-04-2013, 09:30 AM
Every now and then you can pick up from some posts if a certain username owns or is affiliated with a shop.
If the owners are happy to do this would there be value in creating a list for newbies to see who owns/runs what shops ?

jellyshots
12-04-2013, 09:35 AM
Usually they come up as a shop owner but people like Retribution may work at Sakura without owning it and he comes up as a normal member.

Mr Crash and Burn
12-04-2013, 09:59 AM
We could have a bit of light hearted humor with this thread........watch this space.

wthing
12-04-2013, 10:16 AM
Considering truth in advertising owners aliases and shop assosiation should be declared.
More experienced peunters know the game and could see who is who.
Example - after few negative reviews coming punters with 1 post giving glowing reviews and lost in space after that.

CunningLinguist
12-04-2013, 10:27 AM
My intention is not to get into the murky waters of who may or may not be using fake names etc.
I am only interested in what owners and affiliates are happy to share and that which can be obtained by reading the forum anyway, just thought it would be nice to have a summary for newbies.

wilisno
12-04-2013, 10:31 AM
I think names like retribution instead of his shop name is because he owns a few shops. Instead of creating several usernames like Roger of 22 Brodie, he just uses one name " retribution ".

jellyshots
12-04-2013, 10:43 AM
Cool with me :cool2: