PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Rebecca

Pussy HUnter
30-07-2012, 06:12 PM
Angie promised that I would be impressed with Rebecca - and I was!

Rebecca comes into the room gives me a big hug and a very soft helllo kiss .

Yup I think this chicky babe is worthy of a one hour investment.

Rebecca is well presented in a cute bikini with a thong G string. Hard body, size 8 or so, good curvy figure.

We indulge in some passionate foreplay and she is indeed a great kisser. Very soft, no real DFK, but very enjoyable. As I am enjoying her soft lips I explore her body including the B cup natural boobies with wonderful full nipples like sultanas. As my hand wanders behind the bikini bottom I find a fully shaved snatch. Yummy. I love a girl who takes the time to fully prepare the object of our affections. Rebecca tells me later she really enjoys a well shaved pussy and indeed shaves twice a day.

We hop onto the bed and I enjoy giving those sultanas a workout and coming to hardened attention. I then raise Rebecca to my favourite position above me and with a great view of her face and boobies indulge in DATY on the super smooth snatch.

I then discover Rebecca is a real tease. She is extremely well versed in what tongue actions guys like and she does a great slow sensual cat bath of the family jewels and surrounding area. She swaps positions a few times but keeps up the tea bagging and the cath bath. I am longing to see what the main event will be like and she finally positions herself between my legs and swallows the lot. Great BBBJ skills and great long slow deep throat. I am totally enjoying this.

We swap to a 69 and I could enjoy this for ages. Why did I only book an hour?

Tried a few positions and also got Rebecca back into those 5 inch heels she arrived in. Standing doggie and a great view in the mirror. Rebecca is also a mirror watcher and we had a great time looking at ourselves in the mirror.

Rebecca was constantly playing with her clit and seemed to be enjoying herself. Onto the bed for a finale in mish. No CIM but that isn't my style anyway. Light massage, bit of a chat, great English, and I was out the door a happy camper.

Recommended.

Littlewonder
30-07-2012, 06:21 PM
Great report bro sounds like you had a great time.

gdx
07-08-2012, 02:09 PM
Good report, I like the girls with 5 inch heels

TheTiger
08-08-2012, 11:14 AM
Nice report bro.