PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Kyoko very very new and fresh

igloo
30-07-2012, 06:30 PM
Bros, will follow up with greater detail when time permits but I just want to say if u like genuine J-Girls go to see this lovely lady... Emphasis is on freshness not quality of service ( which is very good) she is cute, slim but not skinny, small tits, great nipples, currently has a full soft bush covering a magnificent pussy and a really good attitude to boot...

GINZA
30-07-2012, 07:56 PM
Thanks igloo bro, She is like a baby girl but but but With a great service!!! :slobber:
:miao:

Next Monday(6th August) new singarpore girl called Vicky, real age 23. worked one day a few weeks before. got good feedback!:miao:( have you seen her before)

Next wednesday(8th August) new Japanese girl, From Tokyo. First day, Real age 24. size 8 i think. still have not decided her name yet.!:love:

Next Thursday(9th August) another new girl, real age 26, looks like 23.

Will post the roster later when I got a confirmation!:cool2:

Regards

igloo
31-07-2012, 03:42 AM
Composed the previous AR on the phone in the apple store and was a bit jumpy.
So this girl is the real deal as far as "new to the industry" goes, I remember thinking similar thoughts with Miaw from the same shop, while Miaw was new to WL her casual nature and confidence in what she was doing made me conclude she definitely had sexual experience, Kyoko IMHO has had few partners and those partners (or that partner) were not hugely skilled or interested in pleasing her, thus she really liked being pleasured which made the whole thing even more pleasurable for me. She is a genuine girl who is easy to talk to and be with, tight pussy with clamp-a-bility, body described above, needs further tuition on oral (BBBJ) but the enjoyment of being with and potentially influencing such a fresh flower has been(for me at least) a very rare occurrence in my punting career.

There was a recent post about one of the TMC ladies who was a new WL which comes to mind at this time, I think I now relate to that writers experience... Definitely worth a punt.... Almost forgot to mention a couple of comical things, I am not sure if she had been taught to grip the base of the rubber when removing spend penis from inside pussy... and the second thing was she has a quirky word for orgasm, something like "I "completed" twice, that was so special".

Finally to Wilson, thanks for the honesty, I think u will continue to serve yourself and the shop well by being honest in the descriptions.. credibility is a rare and valuable item coz the chances are u, us punters, and this forum will be around longer than any WL who is said to be Japanese and is not... who is said to be 23 and is really 33 etc etc.
Igloo Over and out

Travelmate
31-07-2012, 03:53 AM
Thanks igloo bro, She is like a baby girl but but but With a great service!!! :slobber:
:miao:

Next Monday(6th August) new singarpore girl called Vicky, real age 23. worked one day a few weeks before. got good feedback!:miao:( have you seen her before)

Next wednesday(8th August) new Japanese girl, From Tokyo. First day, Real age 24. size 8 i think. still have not decided her name yet.!:love:

Next Thursday(9th August) another new girl, real age 26, looks like 23.

Will post the roster later when I got a confirmation!:cool2:

Regards

Your status should be shop owner rather than BABY MEMBER.

Love to see roster in a formal way from a owner perspective ...

Admin should able to help

GINZA
31-07-2012, 01:50 PM
Your status should be shop owner rather than BABY MEMBER.

Love to see roster in a formal way from a owner perspective ...

Admin should able to help

Thanks travelmate, I have already informed the Admin. should be changed today.
from this weekend, I will start post the roster! Thanks for your advice!

timtam
31-07-2012, 05:56 PM
Omg!!! I was going to save Kyoko and not share my reviews but omg!!! Young, fresh and great attitude and I came too quick!!! I am going to come back for sure!!! Thanks Ginza pls bring more of these kind! Tell Kyoko I said hi and I will see her again tomorrow.

igloo
01-08-2012, 05:47 AM
Omg!!! I was going to save Kyoko and not share my reviews but omg!!! Young, fresh and great attitude and I came too quick!!! I am going to come back for sure!!! Thanks Ginza pls bring more of these kind! Tell Kyoko I said hi and I will see her again tomorrow.

Bro timtam U sound smitten, there must be something to the fact that she says she put on 3 kg since arriving in Aus.....reason, she loves eating timtams!!!

TheTiger
01-08-2012, 09:49 AM
New girls sound hot.

timtam
01-08-2012, 11:26 AM
Yes my protein shakes a few times. I love it when she licked it off her chin. Omg!! I am going agin in when my supplies are replenished !!! Stupid old age takes forever to fill.

Lancelot
01-08-2012, 12:10 PM
Timtam, had a GF who use to suck her hot chocolate using a timtam like a straw, that's what your description of her licking of her chin! That's sounds awesome. Have you seen Eli or chika? Any comparisons? Still, on strength of your report, I'll need to organize an appointment thru good guy Wilson.

igloo
02-08-2012, 04:53 AM
Timtam, had a GF who use to suck her hot chocolate using a timtam like a straw, that's what your description of her licking of her chin! That's sounds awesome. Have you seen Eli or chika? Any comparisons? Still, on strength of your report, I'll need to organize an appointment thru good guy Wilson.

Very tough to compare the services, Using the Olympics as an analogy:
Eli is like the diver who nails every dive, gets great technical marks cause she is proficient in every facet and has done the hard work to make it to the elite level. She is loved by all the world but seems to just get pipped by a freak performance to be the runner up. If she was a tennis player she would be Ivanka Lendel

Chika is the gymnast everybody wants to see win and cant stop watching cause she does things no-one else can do even though they try. There are better exponents of many aspects of the performance but somehow due to choreography and lighting plus a natural ability to gel with almost any audience the sponsors keep coming back to Chika. She ha a great attitude and makes us remember why we punt in the first place.

Kyoko is the unassuming girl who has made it thru her nations qualifiers and has landed on the big stage, then grabbed the opportunity with both hands and run with it, she wont get gold this time but she has youth on her side, and the next Olympics is only 4 years away with a world championship in between How good will she get?... only time will tell at the moment the enthusiasm and raw, timid,cute nature is enough to give her an edge.... The veteran and current champions are glad to see feel and taste her, they all agree (for want of a better term) she is cute.

That type of thinking is probably the reason behind one of he greatest injustices of big time sport... Patria?? Thomas who was so dominant could never get money or speaking gigs due to her lack of attactivity, actually her image would be a good way to prolong ejaculation at the critical time.

chickenbrother
02-08-2012, 07:58 AM
igloo, good analogy which i agree with ;)

timtam
04-08-2012, 01:00 AM
I have tried both all four of them already.

Eli was a bit held back and won't let me explore as much

Chicks was great fun

Miyu was fantastic an are willing to please me

Kyoko omg!!! We just hit it on .

Maybe it is all depending on the day and the mood they are in I think.

But all in all they are ban for your bucks!

GINZA
06-08-2012, 11:29 AM
Hi,

From now on, we have 3 bedrooms and 3 girls everyday. This week 3 new girls working!

Today 6th August, new taiwanese busty girl, 22yo. new to this job.

Regards

igloo
06-08-2012, 12:50 PM
Hi,

From now on, we have 3 bedrooms and 3 girls everyday. This week 3 new girls working!

Today 6th August, new taiwanese busty girl, 22yo. new to this job.

Regards

Bro Wilson, great to hear about the expansion well done. 1 or 2 request/advice:
1) I like to read after reports in the after report section, for the rosters if I am interested I will go to the general area... I think that is the best place for a roster under some sticky thread (don't know what sticky is) but have a look or ask admin. I think most will agree that this protocol will keep the site cleaner and more valuable for punters.
2) keep the good girls coming and and the price attractive.

GINZA
06-08-2012, 02:20 PM
Mr igloo. Thanks very much! You are right! The roster should in GT.
Thanks again for your advice!!

Blackdebutton
27-08-2012, 02:33 PM
I called at 12:30 to book Kyoko at 5pm today, Wilson told me "Fully booked already".
OMG!! You guys are so quick!:surprise:

Latte518
27-08-2012, 04:50 PM
Text to Ginza for address and tomorrow roster 2 hours ago, no reply! I am afraid no one will answer the door if they r busy, poor service!

Blackdebutton
27-08-2012, 06:07 PM
Text to Ginza for address and tomorrow roster 2 hours ago, no reply! I am afraid no one will answer the door if they r busy, poor service!

Hi, Latte518 bro as I said before, I can see they are really busy today, I called 3 times this morning, Why dont you make a phone call to them?
For the roster, Cant you read it in the GT section?. Really no need to text.