PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Lily - whew! Not for the faint hearted.

Pussy HUnter
13-04-2013, 04:52 PM
There have been so many reviews of V Powered Lily it would be of little value to try to create yet another overall review with age, body type, ethnicity etc.

Suffice to say Lily has a great body, tall, slim, unblemished skin, real C cup tits, fully shaved pussy, and the cutest little trumpet shaped back door that will wink at you at the appropriate time.

Real DFK on offer, none of this pecking on the lips only stuff. Lily is full on in the DFK department.

Be also prepared for a digital examination. Having your prostate checked while Lily does her famous DT BBBJ is great fun. If you are into this you are on a winner - but just watch the hygiene and get both of you to wash thoroughly afterwards.

Lots of “dancing in the bed” action. My Kodak moment was having Lily sit above me as I munched on her pussy. I figured she was enjoying it as shedid try to pull away but I kept at it and as she ground her pussy into my chin she a had a great orgasm. “Oh not happy – I get too tired”. Hee hee.

Once you get the hang of her English - or Chinglish as the case may be – she is great fun to try to have a conversation with.

Recommended – currently in action on Wednesday and Friday.

the wizard
13-04-2013, 05:22 PM
Yep she has more energy than a nuclear reactor, we were both dancing during our session.
She definitley is not shy, though no spec serv for me this time....

able
19-04-2013, 02:39 PM
She has the best tongue and DFK ever! Actually quite scared when I was there. She kept asking for seconds

M3
08-05-2013, 09:06 AM
Long tongue Lily in today @533.

Is that tongue longer than the average member?

Go see and find out.

Not for the faint hearted as she is full on!!

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

Raybo
08-05-2013, 02:57 PM
Long tongue Lily in today @533.

Go see and find out.

Not for the faint hearted as she is full on!!

Love the look of the Wednesday roster. Fark this, i'm disappearing out of the office for a couple of hours, not bothering with a booking and take what is available.

buster2001
08-05-2013, 09:00 PM
Man, tried phoning this afternoon, but there was no answer. I was hoping for Lilly or cobe. So went fuck it, and rocked up. Guess what... Lilly. Made my day. I just wasn't prepared for how good the bj would be- if you get where I'm coming from... that tongue...the dirty talk..stuff of PSE.

Anyway, man I'm saving my pennies for another session - soon.

Pussy HUnter
09-05-2013, 09:47 PM
I ventured in to see Lily again on Wednesday. She looked even better than my previous visits. Great slim body, natural tits with cute little pink nips, a beautful fully shaved pussy. She is certainly sex on steroids. Just full on romp with wild DFK, BBBJ, 69, etc etc.

She does have her limits and there is no CIM, and you need to be small and click with her to get the backdoor extra - for the extra cash.

I am more than happy with those arrangements and just enjoy her company.

The funniest part of the whole session is after a very, very intimate 60 min session, at the end she walks out. Says "Working". On to next client. Whatever! Doesn't detract from the sex though - just fantastic.

Lily works Wed and Fri.

BTW the line up on Wednesday was terrific - so spoiled for choice. I might take a roulette wheel next wednesday.

PhoBot
09-05-2013, 11:36 PM
Maybe she's changed her rules, but I've CIM with her a few times.

Oneonone
10-05-2013, 07:46 PM
Don't know if she has changed her rules but she sure looked hot today at 533 unfortunately for me she was fully booked.

Sextus
11-05-2013, 12:21 AM
Don't know if she has changed her rules but she sure looked hot today at 533 unfortunately for me she was fully booked.

Too right! :cry:

Hotcock
24-07-2013, 11:07 PM
[QUOTE=Pussy HUnter;263464]There have been so many reviews of V Powered Lily it would be of little value to try to create yet another overall review with age, body type, ethnicity etc.

Suffice to say Lily has a great body, tall, slim, unblemished skin, real C cup tits, fully shaved pussy, and the cutest little trumpet shaped back door that will wink at you at the appropriate time.

Wow what a wonderful time. Started off with a booking for 1 hour and asked Angie if we could extend to 90 mins after only 10 minutes with Lilly.
Have met some other girls from 533, but Angie has excelled herself with Lilly.
Fabulous friendly nature from when she first came into the room. She took one look at me as I got out of the shower and couldn't wait to get hold of my good fella.
She kept saying too big, but able to enjoy every inch as she worked her magic on me.

Your right about having your prostrate checked - beats the doctor every time, lol.
She worked on me for the full 90 mins, absolute heaven. She has an incredible tongue that flashes around everywhere - what an incredible dual rimming session.

Loves DATY and came twice in my mouth - so sweet. Love the noises and moans as she enjoys every moment of being together. When time was up, we showered together - what a great ending to remember.

I could hardly walk after the fantastic time with Lilly. Just weak at the knees...
She wants me to cum back next week for a minimum 2 hours. Will certainly take her up on the offer. Cant wait she is so giggly and charming.

Oneonone
04-11-2013, 12:53 PM
The first time I saw Lily I had a great time but she was too much over the top for me too full on.

She asked me why I don't see her anymore and I told her so she dragged me off to the room.

I have now seen her 9 times most of them for 2 hours and she can be and is for me a GFE, and what a GFE once you get that PSE and full in your face out of her and get her to calm down she can be so soft and sweet and passionate.

And as the bros say above there has been plenty written on her so if you want details do a search.

I am not going to give you a blow by blow description of my GFE time with her suffice to say if you can get to spend some GFE time with Lily, get her to relax and enjoy and you are in for one heck of a time.

At the moment she only works one day a week, that's Wednesday and she is not working anywhere else which means she is really horny, if you like to give a lady a good time you can't beat it when she is horny.

Took me two days to recover from last Wednesday session but am primed ready for a repeat this Wednesday.

Come on Lily.

Oneonone
06-11-2013, 03:28 PM
Got to see Lily today and was she hot, spent two hours of pure bliss, crawled out of there on my hands and knees.

Lily is only working one day a week at present and so she is really horny first up on a Wednesday.

At the moment she is one of the best punts you can imagine, YOMV.

Oneonone
14-11-2013, 09:54 AM
Its become a ritual to see Lily on Wednesday and she doesn't disappoint another great time had yesterday.

Oneonone
19-11-2013, 05:23 PM
For me at the moment Lily is the hottest girl around and the fact that she is only working one day a week means she is super horny. Lets hope she is hot again tomorrow, after all I decided not to have a punt today as if she is on I will need all my strength.

Oneonone
18-12-2013, 04:41 PM
How lucky am I? Got to spend 2 great hours with Lily.

If you have a great punt words just don't do it justice todays punt with Lily was one of those occasions.

What a line up of girls there is at 533 on a Wednesday fantastic.

I think so many good girls keeps them all on their toes and the standard of service we lucky punters get is unbelievable, all you have to do is treat the ladies right.

astro boy
18-12-2013, 06:51 PM
How lucky am I? Got to spend 2 great hours with Lily.

If you have a great punt words just don't do it justice todays punt with Lily was one of those occasions.

What a line up of girls there is at 533 on a Wednesday fantastic.

I think so many good girls keeps them all on their toes and the standard of service we lucky punters get is unbelievable, all you have to do is treat the ladies right.
you survived 2hrs ??
you deserve a award or something
well done !!

Oneonone
18-12-2013, 07:47 PM
you survived 2hrs ??
you deserve a award or something
well done !!

Not sure if I survived if I did only just got home and had a nap in the lounge chair! I don't know how these girls do it and keep going all day!

Willoughby533
25-02-2014, 12:44 PM
The renowned long tongue & DT PSE Lily back 26/2...

http://533willoughby.com.au/lily.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/lily.html)

Go see and compare.

Can anyone out perform this V powered energy ball?

Not for the faint hearted as she is a very naughty lady!!

Call and see what extras are on her service menu..

**Watch 533 roster for details**

Bookings essential for this very popular lady..

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991:red_heart:

Oneonone
26-02-2014, 05:44 PM
Lilly is back today saw her for two hours and she sure was horny what a session.

Sextus
26-02-2014, 07:49 PM
Are you going to review oneonone? What is the goss with Lily? Is he going to be working more?

Oneonone
01-03-2014, 02:21 PM
Are you going to review oneonone? What is the goss with Lily? Is he going to be working more?

I wasn't going to do a review as you are all probably seen enough of my reviews on Lily.

She told me that she is going to work on Wednesday she is in next Wednesday. Angie told me that Lily may even work two days a week, I think that Angie wants to make sure she is not going to go walk about again as if she gives her two days and she does that is two days she has to find a replacement for and usually on short notice.

Only time will tell.

croney
01-03-2014, 02:49 PM
I saw this bird once. She got all the biz done but not with a lot of connection. Bit mechanical. Kept saying phrases over and over. Like "you very big ya ya". Nice enough girl. Poor Anglais.
Seen Ada twice. First time was best. Really got involved. You are right They aren't keen on big Dicks.
Maybe ill slide some washers on it next visit.
Like the place. Never been shagged around. Always got the booking. I will return

Oneonone
01-03-2014, 03:11 PM
I saw this bird once. She got all the biz done but not with a lot of connection. Bit mechanical. Kept saying phrases over and over. Like "you very big ya ya". Nice enough girl. Poor Anglais.
Seen Ada twice. First time was best. Really got involved. You are right They aren't keen on big Dicks.
Maybe ill slide some washers on it next visit.
Like the place. Never been shagged around. Always got the booking. I will return

Ada in particular does not like clients with big dicks Lilly says she doesn't like big ones either so best to be average size with these two girls.

I have seen Ada lots of times 33 to be precise and mostly for 2 hours if she is in the mood and want to have a good time she can be great, I always see her early in her shift but find she is better on a Friday when she has had Wednesday and Thursday off than she is on Sunday or Tuesday where she only has one day off between shifts.

I have seen Lilly 14 times again mostly for 2 hours and fortunately for me I see her early in her shift and she is usually horny which almost guarantees a good punt.