PDA

View Full Version : Other First try at shop 9, 741 George St, WOW! Eva 38 E Cups !! And the awesome back walk

AHLUNGOR
13-04-2013, 05:20 PM
I have been keeping my eyes on Eva the Mamasan from shop 9 for over a year! Just never had a chance until today!

My first port of call was actually 316 but when I got there, all three girls were busy and there was another punter laying inside the office getting some free massage on the house from Alice while he waits, Alice said to me why didn't you call and let me know you are coming, I want to book Amy for you, now they are all busy and all one hr booking . I said I didn't think you are so busy on Saturday, never mind I cond back next week.

A bit disappointed I started walking down Eddy Ave towards Snow Lotus. Got there, WTF ! all the doors are closed again including the front door , really not my day!

OK now, shop 9 or 711 ? May be Eva is free, Vicky told me Eva has strong massage skills and those giant tits I have been eying for a long time.

So walk in there, Eva and one other MILF were both having a meal, I apologise for interrupting, Eva tried to point me to the other girl, then I said you are Eva right? Can I see you.

So Eva let me into the first room, ask for the hourly rate, $60, so I paid her $110 upfront, she looked at the money and said you paid me too much, I said your tips there too, Eva gave me a big smile and said thank you darling!

I got naked and lay on the massage table.Eva came back just as I was laying down and put a fresh towel over my back then asks you like soft medium or hard massage, I said strong massage please.

So strong massage is what I got, it wasn't as strong or as punishing as Lisa or Amy but right up there with Shelly and Yuki and she uses a lot of her knees to great effects.

Then Eva puts more towels on me covering the legs and my feet then she got on top of me and stared the back walking. The room is equipped with proper hand rails.

Now Eva really knows her stuff, this is not necessarily the best back walk I had - which was from Kitty of Hygienic but as good as Jojo/Sasa and Cici from 501.

She must be giving me like 25-30 min of back walk and as I am typing this on the train, I am feeling so good, and I have not felt this good for a long time .

When part 1 was finished the hour was nearly up ! Then Eva said you want relaxation / release ?

I said didn't I already paid the tips, she laughed and said of course, only joking.

Then everything came off and my prayer has been answered, that was a really nice pair I have in my hands!

Oh forgot to mention , just before Eva stripped down she brought me some disinfecting gel and asked me to clean my hands which I oblige of course and I thought that was a nice touch, I love clean ladies!

As I was playing with my toys I asked Eva her vital stats and she said 37 or 38, and a big Cup size, I said how big, she said A. B. C. D. E. I think E cups, ok Eva, you are officially a 38 E Cups!

With my favourite toys dominating the play, I really couldn't tell if Eva has got good hand skills or not but who cares, the Spanish was awesome and I was a very happy man.

As we are getting dressed, Eva told me if I like big boobs girl she has a nice girl called Kiki who works Wednesday and her tits is as big as Eva's

OK I think I need to come back next Wednesday

Well then, there you are ! Another hot mama ! My view is if you want a decent massage, Eva won't let you down, to me, the back walk alone is worth more than the $60 massage fes. Eva is a MILF, quite good looking for her age and don't look below her waist and tummy ok, but up the top, OMG one for the breasts lovers!

Glad that all the other shops were full before.......lol

Cheers

mandt
13-04-2013, 05:45 PM
And that is it?????

AHLUNGOR
13-04-2013, 05:47 PM
And that is it?????

No mate keep reading, I was on the train and I have lost post before so just post first and then edit with more

Sorry

Devilex
29-04-2013, 09:19 PM
That's not snow lotus right?

AHLUNGOR
30-04-2013, 01:11 AM
That's not snow lotus right?

Did you actually read my post ??

Now pay attention 99 !

Cheers