PDA

View Full Version : 24 caringbah Ivy @ Diamonds 81, AVOID!

tiny dancer
14-04-2013, 02:17 PM
Picked Ivy out of the line up as she had the best body of the few girls shown, face was well below average. Told me she's Malaysian but from her accent I reckon she's most likely Thai.

Started off with with a brief cbj, during which she kept on brushing my hand away when I tried to touch her tits. By the time for sex I was already turned off and she wiped on loads of lube and I couldn't feel anything. Needless to say I went limp, to which she commented "why u soft"? Shit, asking me the obvious when u knew the answer.

Anyway, I asked to be finished off with a handjob, after which she took a really long shower so the session time could be used up as not to arouse questions from the receptionist.

Ivy is someone who shouldn't even be working as a WL, its quite obvious that she doesn't want to be there. Don't waste your money and time with her bros.

It might seem unfair of me if I just make this 1 negative report on Diamonds 81 seeing that I've had some brilliant times here with some real gems, so I'll compensate by making a few good reviews later on some of the better girls.

Lee Brand
23-04-2013, 11:50 PM
Diomands,i been there couple of times, some girls really good, some are really young and pretty. But, where are the girls worked there before, Yolanda ,YoYo, Anna,Jessica?