PDA

View Full Version : Other Alicia @ Stillettos

tiny dancer
14-04-2013, 04:31 PM
Decided to give this cauc joint a hit for a change from all the asian joints.

The door was opened by a very smartly dressed mamasan in white shirt and black pants, that seems to be their dress code since I saw more mamasans in the same attire, very professional I thought. The interior of this place is huge, and decorated like a palace. The owners must have some serious cash up their sleeves.

taken to a large waiting area and a big curtain was drawn to close off my section, was shown at least 15 girls in the line up, they had WLs of all backgrounds, quite a few black girls if u fancy ebonys. To be honest, for $250 half an hr, I was expecting some real stunners, but failed to spot any, they were all above average tho.

I picked Alicia from the USA, thought she might be Latina judging from her looks, but she later told me shes actually half cauc half Filipino. Face was pretty enough, a 7/10. Fake C cup breasts with really obvious scars which was a bit of a turn off and a fantastic butt, she was probably a size 8.

The rooms were also huge, with a spa, a mini bar and still plenty of space to spare. In the room she explained to me her services, basically anything other than a CBJ is considered an extra, even kissing was extra $50. I paid $50 for ball licking. The rest was pretty standard, the best way to describe the service was that it was very professional and friendly.

Its safe to say that I wont be returning to this joint given the pricing, but I don't regret going there at all, it was a very interesting experience.