PDA

View Full Version : Bluemoon Vivi @ Bluemoon, What a Lovely Girl!!! By Niceman123

BlueMoonSyd.com
17-03-2012, 01:51 AM
I have always wanted to see Vivi of Bluemoon but could not make it last year because I was pre-occupied with the so many K-girls I saw in the 4 major K-shops in Sydney and some of the Chinese girls in another Outcall Agency.

When I saw the thread of Bluemoon notifying brothers about the return of Vivi and the very good After Report by another trusted brother in this forum, I tried to secure a booking for an one hour incall in the afternoon yesterday but was told by Bluemoon bro. that Vivi would start late yesterday due to some personal engagements.

After finishing a dinner appointment, I texted Bluemoon to see if they could deliver Vivi to my hotel room in The Darling and Bluemoon quickly responded saying that they needed some time to sort out my booking. Finally around 10:30pm, I picked up Vivi in the hotel lobby of The Darling.

She is a very pretty young girl who speaks very good English.**She told me she has been studying in Sydney for 5 years and is now a university student.**She is from the North-eastern part of China and now aged 21.

When we were inside the hotel room, I asked if she would like to shower with me together and she replied positively.**After taking her clothes off and inside the shower place, I found that she has a lovely body with white skin but with some baby fat.**I told her that if she could shed a few kilos of her weight, she would be a perfect lady.**I must stress that she has some baby fat but is far from being a fat girl and I am sure that in the next couple of months she would take my advice to loose a little bit of weight and becomes a perfect look girl.

When we were in bed, she started her DFK with me passionately.**I am a veteran punter with lots of experience but still found her DFK amazingly good. I then went on daty.**Her pussy was lovely and very delicious and she enjoyed my daty with lots of secretions and some moaning which I could feel the genuineness.**I then asked her to reciprocate with bbbj.**Her bbbj was good but not yet to an excellent stage and I provided her with some training directing her with some deep throat actions.**We then went on 69 before going to sex session.

I started the sex session with me on top.**Her vagina was like an elastic band accommodating my little brother with continuous muscular reactions from both sides to generate the excellent feeling of a good sex. I could feel her vaginal contractions from time to time.**I then went on to do doggy and she was secreting natural lube from her body to smoothen my actions.**The sex was so nice that we both found it very enjoyable.

After we finished and had shower together to clean up, I told her that I post regularly on a website on girls I tried particularly those who are good.**I asked if she would mind if I post on her and she answered in the negative.**She asked if she got an HD (High Distinction) and I said "yes".**If not for her babyfat, she would in fact get a score from me higher than HD.

This is her second good After Report, the first one was about a year old from another brother who is well trusted.**My report is current as she has just back to work for two days.

Highly recommended to brothers to try and a HD (High Distinction) lady but if you like small size lady (she is size 10), she may not be your type.

Niceman 123
17-03-2012, 07:27 AM
I saw Vivi again a few days ago.

She continued to impress me upon her attitudes and good service. I do enjoy sex with her because of her wet pussy.

She told me that she has started to swim everyday as a regular exercise to lose weight. I reiterated that with her pretty and cute face, she will be a very popular girl in Bluemoon if she is slimmer.

tectonic
17-03-2012, 01:53 PM
i think i saw her before

didn't she have skin problems down there?

BlueMoonSyd.com
17-03-2012, 02:01 PM
I think that's rio and after we've been told we send here away to skin clinic and that's half a year ago.
Thanks for interest :smile:

Niceman 123
17-03-2012, 05:05 PM
Bro. tectonic, if you haven't tried Vivi, have a go. She is pretty and good service though a little bit chubby.