PDA

View Full Version : Other Blondes and Brunettes

KGirlsAreTheBest
01-08-2012, 07:07 PM
Bros,

I know this is a predominantly Asian site, but does any bros here know about or are into Euro/Aussies girls?
Before K girls, I used to bang many blondes and brunettes, and still I maintain they gave the best experiences ever..
for the goods ones, probably a fetish thing. Does anybody know where to go for high quality white girls? and not
typical ones that are size 12 and obese?

AHLUNGOR
01-08-2012, 07:48 PM
Bros,

I know this is a predominantly Asian site, but does any bros here know about or are into Euro/Aussies girls?
Before K girls, I used to bang many blondes and brunettes, and still I maintain they gave the best experiences ever..
for the goods ones, probably a fetish thing. Does anybody know where to go for high quality white girls? and not
typical ones that are size 12 and obese?

Haha brother

Maybe you should change your user name to WhiteGirlsAreTheBest

Cheers

mannykay
02-08-2012, 12:09 AM
What AHLUNGOR said. Haha

My first punt was with a european/mediterranean woman. It was one of the best punts. They have the ferocity, energy and enthusiasm that most Asian WL's seem to lack. But at a price.

Theres Stilleto's, few places in Liverpool, Midnight delight @ Parramatta, Jingle Bells @ Wetherill Park, Cleopatras also around there... just to name a few.
219 Elizabeth St, Croydon has a good selection. http://www.219elizabeth.com/

cisco
02-08-2012, 12:26 AM
Stilleto`s for sure

Sergaent Brody
02-08-2012, 01:50 AM
I will go Liaisons any day over Stilleto

punther
02-08-2012, 04:10 AM
Try Cleopatra's at Wetherill Park if its not too far, sometimes they have some stunners!

CommanderM
02-08-2012, 02:50 PM
Liaisons agreed. on weekends and Fridays try The Penthouse as fresh girls from Gold Coast come in.

also Centrefolds in Artarmon is a nice place that has good parking and private - if you dont like what you see you can always go back to Asians in 533 willoughby or hotham parade

I have to admit the photos by liasons and centrefolds in the Daily Telegraph has me interested in checking out Alliyah and Bridgette

maxx power
02-08-2012, 03:39 PM
size 12 is obese? wtf????

Travelmate
02-08-2012, 03:58 PM
size 12 is obese? wtf????

It depends your own size, if you are a man of size 18, size 12 lady will be okay ....

Personally I will not take anything girl bigger than size 9-10

sukeong
03-08-2012, 06:39 AM
Liaisons agreed. on weekends and Fridays try The Penthouse as fresh girls from Gold Coast come in.

also Centrefolds in Artarmon is a nice place that has good parking and private - if you dont like what you see you can always go back to Asians in 533 willoughby or hotham parade

I have to admit the photos by liasons and centrefolds in the Daily Telegraph has me interested in checking out Alliyah and Bridgette

Been wanting to go to penthouse.

Can i ask What is a good time to go for a full lineup? Last 2 cauc places I went, it either was so busy or they have very few girls that I only saw 1 girl in the intro. Had to wait for half hour to see another.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
03-08-2012, 09:54 AM
It depends your own size, if you are a man of size 18, size 12 lady will be okay ....

Personally I will not take anything girl bigger than size 9-10

so, are you a size 8 yourself brother Mate??

Haha

Andyboy
03-08-2012, 12:59 PM
Any private blondes that bros know of? Pref under 35.