PDA

View Full Version : Bluemoon Angela @ Bluemoon By Takahashi

BlueMoonSyd.com
17-03-2012, 01:54 AM
so my first experience with BluemoonSyd was less than exceptional.. the previous girl bonnie was just not up to scratch ... however to bluemoons credit they promised to make up for it if i gave them another chance....

so anyway took up the offer and tried out Angela after being recommended by them.. and boy was I glad I gave these guys another shot..

Where do i start. Angela is quite beautiful. Very very pretty... and her body looks better than the photos that bluemoon have on their website.. it just doesnt do her justice.. and she has got the sweetest smile! beautiful c cup breast...... very white super smooth skin...

i'm not one for typing out detailed blow by blow review (excuse the pun) ... but i have to say....

Angela .. looks very young.. and i think that shows in her experience... not like the other WL .. she's a little bit raw.. but i liked that.... you needed to guide her around and tell her what you like.....bit shy to start of with .. but opens up!!

overall.. she gave a pretty good BBJ..... pretty good sex... and certainly doesnt mind CIM and COF at all ......

for looks id definitely rater her a 9/10.
for body.. rate her a 10/10
skills probably a 7/10 (not because shes bad at it.. just because she probably doesnt have as much experience as other WL)

if you are looking for an experienced WL.. Angela probably isnt for you.. but if your looking for a beautiful girl next door naive sweet girl. that needs guidance this girl is for you

i'll be back for sure.... a huge improvement over bonnie!!!!!!!!!!

Niceman 123
17-03-2012, 07:19 AM
So Angela is back now in the weekends.

Brothers who have not tried her should consider giving her a go.

She is a good looking girl with a nice personality, that's the experience I got from her.

bigstud
10-04-2012, 06:46 AM
Angela is one of my favorites I will def see again.
Im really glad she remains in the industry cuz she said she wouldn't come back cuz of her study.

Im in between..Matris or Angela..can't choose for sometime soon this week! they are both so good. well, I will have them both.

Littlewonder
10-04-2012, 08:45 AM
Nice report bro sounds like you have found someone that suits you.