PDA

View Full Version : Other bodyrotic @ 136 parra rd camperdown

hungabunga
02-08-2012, 12:45 AM
thought id give this cauc place a go. $180 for 45mins.. completely pricey.

for that you get a 'massage' (you would NOT go their for a massage) and a tug.

costs $50 to touch the ladies little girl.

i asked if any other extras were allowed, such as a bj, and she said definitely not.

return factor: 0/10

nice surrounds but way overpriced for the service (or lack of).

are there any cauc massage joints where u can get a blowie???

Sergaent Brody
02-08-2012, 01:41 AM
I had been to this place when they used to practise at Five Dock.

Its pricy and I would only go there because occassionally you get some very pretty caucasian girls. But services are very limited.

There was a private joint in Leichardht that do massage and HJ, reasonable price and sometimes you get some nice young girls starting out in the industry ... that would be at least 4 years ago since I was last there, don't know if it is still open

Rock Star
02-08-2012, 01:46 AM
Try At Michelle's near Kings Cross. Also completely pricey though.

Midnight_Prowl
02-08-2012, 03:41 AM
There is one at willoughby, intersection of victoria rd, they offer extra but way too pricy

Travelmate
02-08-2012, 12:04 PM
These are more dedicated to non-Asian client base.
Good to have cauc or corporate customers.

wolve007
02-08-2012, 09:48 PM
May I ask who exactly did you see hungabunga bro?

hungabunga
03-08-2012, 12:50 AM
Mya, tall, slim mixed girl with dark hair. ass to die for, massive fake tits (if thats your thing but not mine). excruciating conversation.

AHLUNGOR
03-08-2012, 10:07 AM
Try At Michelle's near Kings Cross. Also completely pricey though.

Haha, i missed the good old days when At Michelle was still in Newland St BJ, prices was $110/hr nude B2B with super hot cauc girls!!

Used to go there weekly, so many big natural tits galore.......lol

All history now!!

Silver fox massage
03-08-2012, 04:11 PM
Haha, i missed the good old days when At Michelle was still in Newland St BJ, prices was $110/hr nude B2B with super hot cauc girls!!

All history now!!

All beautiful girl in Silver Fox, body to body only $120. very good price, top services.

AHLUNGOR
03-08-2012, 04:15 PM
All beautiful girl in Silver Fox, body to body only $120. very good price, top services.

Hi Foxy,

Good to see you back in action and working hard, and posting on other people's thread too.

Yes, for me i will pay the $120 with your Lisa before any other ML, let Lisa know i will see her next week.......haha

Cheers

wolve007
04-08-2012, 12:08 AM
Thanks bro for the reply.

Sorry massive fake tits are not are my thing (but I do have a soft spot for hot ass though). Looks like I will be visiting Silver Fox instead....

babelx
07-08-2012, 01:51 AM
Wolve007, you seem to be easily convinced. :grimace: You must everything you see on TV.

piitb
07-08-2012, 08:05 PM
at bodyrotic 30minutes is really 20 minutes. the initial shower and the ending shower is on YOUR time that YOU paid for.

so basically for two showers cost you $50 LOL

once i had a booking at 10pm. i walked in on the dot at 10pm... the massues comes in about 5 minutes later and takes me to another room. ask me to take a shower... comes back 5 minutes later... have a massage, have another shower, get dressed. walk to car park and turn on the car. looked at my watch and notice the time is still only 10:28.... LOL basically paid for a 15 minute massage.

the reason i havent been there for many years now... that and the price went from $100 -> $120 -> $140 per 20 minutes.

i rather go to a full service joint for $150 for a real legit 30 minutes.

sophie007
28-12-2013, 08:17 AM
at bodyrotic 30minutes is really 20 minutes. the initial shower and the ending shower is on YOUR time that YOU paid for
Hi guys,

A valued client brought this post to our attention so I thought I'd better address and correct this misrepresentation...
BODYROTIC policy is simple - the time starts when your masseuse enters the room after your initial shower and ends when you leave the room together (after your last shower)

So - YOUR FIRST SHOWER IS NOT IN THE TIME YOU PAID FOR.

Our philosophy is that you pay for the time you are alone in the massage room with your masseuse.

I trust this helps.

Love,
Sophie
XXX

syphon
28-12-2013, 12:32 PM

All history now!!

Ah yes! I just about lived at Newland st. Shared my time between Michelle's And mistys. The good old days