PDA

View Full Version : Discreet places to have sex in syd cbd?

whatsup
02-08-2012, 09:33 AM
Bros, any suggestions for discreet places in CBD where u can have foreplay or sex? e.g Far corner of a library, museums, stairways /backdoors of shopping centres malls with less traffic???
Pls recommend urgently....

AHLUNGOR
02-08-2012, 09:43 AM
Bros, any suggestions for discreet places in CBD where u can have foreplay or sex? e.g Far corner of a library, museums, stairways /backdoors of shopping centres malls with less traffic???
Pls recommend urgently....

in the private apartment of Ginza or the 5 Star Penthouse, both very discrete and private and CBD locations!!

OK, if you must do it in public, go to the World Square car park and go all the way down to the very bottom level P2 I think and find a corner behind a pillar, have fun.

Just a word of caution, stay clear of any spaces near the lift, the stairs, main ramps going up and down and any boom gates, there are CCTV , every where, good luck

Cheers

Charlie123
02-08-2012, 09:53 AM
Town hall steps - but not during peak hour, theres too many people around..

whatsup
02-08-2012, 02:33 PM
How about change rooms for blowjob?recommend any mall in particular???

AHLUNGOR
02-08-2012, 02:39 PM
How about change rooms for blowjob?recommend any mall in particular???

OK, I got one for you since you are so keen: there is an arcade inside the Capitol Square Centre corner of Campbell Street and George Street. The arcade is on the mezzanine floor, there are lots of restaurants on the G/floor.

There is one or two photo booths there which the curtains completely enclosed/covers the booth (i think, 95% sure!) and you can take your girl there and ask her to give you a blow job inside.

If you two are game enough, you can ask her to wear a short skirt and no undie, you sit on bench, pull your cock out and she can sit on it back facing you, then she can fuck you reverse Cowgirl style, just be quick and don't make too much noise, and don't forget to pay for the photos, afterall, it is a photobooth!!

Good luck

Cheers

:cool2:

CommanderM
02-08-2012, 02:40 PM
try Villa Exotica in pitt st - where you can stay a 1 or 2 hours with condoms provided.

find a big disabled toilet in Sydney Central - the noise of the food court will drown out any sexual screaming noise...

maybe a disabled toilet as well in Australia Square. Chinatown is too obvious as too many perverts but maybe disabled toilet in Market City as Paddys markets could be interesting...

Also disabled toilet across from Capitol Square where the restaurant Zilver is - plenty of disabled toilets... only problem is a bit of an echo in there..

Mr Crash and Burn
02-08-2012, 03:16 PM
Depending on what time of day, but many sneaky n Hyde park.
funny story we were working on a building site in crown street a few years back, and you would find condoms on site first thing in the morning. After a few weeks the foreman came in early one sat morning, opened up and went down into basement only to find 2 poofs hammering away. Eedless to say they didn't hang around or return.
But hey there are quiet sneaky spots around.

Travelmate
02-08-2012, 03:40 PM
Disabled toilet will destroy the mood of having extreme pleasure.

It depends whether you are driving.
There are many places, I can easily give you plenty easy and safe spots within 5 minutes of CBD.
1. Edgecliffe Shopping Centre Car Park
2. Sir David MArtin reserve, along new beach road, enter from new south head road.
3. Car Park near The domain, Prince Albert Road
4. End of Pirrama Road and Harris Street reserve at night
5. Cadi Park, near Refinery Drive
6. Enf Of Bank Street, enter from Bowman Street

AHLUNGOR
02-08-2012, 04:07 PM
Disabled toilet will destroy the mood of having extreme pleasure.

It depends whether you are driving.
There are many places, I can easily give you plenty easy and safe spots within 5 minutes of CBD.
1. Edgecliffe Shopping Centre Car Park
2. Sir David MArtin reserve, along new beach road, enter from new south head road.
3. Car Park near The domain, Prince Albert Road
4. End of Pirrama Road and Harris Street reserve at night
5. Cadi Park, near Refinery Drive
6. Enf Of Bank Street, enter from Bowman Street

Haha, why go through all these trouble, just ask one of the 5 Star girl to do you in the guest toilet downstairs..............extra fees may be required from the WL and/or management!!.............lol

Cheers

Travelmate
02-08-2012, 04:12 PM
Haha, why go through all these trouble, just ask one of the 5 Star girl to do you in the guest toilet downstairs..............extra fees may be required from the WL and/or management!!.............lol

Cheers

So, you suggest I will take a girlfriend or a pickup to visit 5 star and use their premises. haha

AHLUNGOR
02-08-2012, 04:16 PM
So, you suggest I will take a girlfriend or a pickup to visit 5 star and use their premises. haha

Not you Brother Mate!! it's for the dude who started this thread..............lol

Will be interesting to see if he actually will go through with it, but in this cold weather - out door?? I probably can't even get enough blood down there...........haha

But then again, some brother may be much stronger than most of us..............

Cheers

whatsup
02-08-2012, 04:20 PM
Ok, i just vist the sydney observatory and there is plenty of closed places inside with less public traffic....kind of sounds exciting ...what do you think.....
Iam planning to grope and play with her in places she will likely to go such as musuems, malls, exibitions...just within CBD. She is not my girlfriend but we just met at work and ikinda touch her here and there accidently and she does not mind it.
She said we can walk around city this weekend, so i wanna take the most chance to touch and play in public places whenever i can....

Oh....just so hard....to find that spot...

wilisno
02-08-2012, 04:34 PM
Ok, i just vist the sydney observatory and there is plenty of closed places inside with less public traffic....kind of sounds exciting ...what do you think.....
Iam planning to grope and play with her in places she will likely to go such as musuems, malls, exibitions...just within CBD. She is not my girlfriend but we just met at work and ikinda touch her here and there accidently and she does not mind it.
She said we can walk around city this weekend, so i wanna take the most chance to touch and play in public places whenever i can....

Haha, the last sentence ...

I thought you said you've talked yourself up into a massive hard-on ! ;) Can't blame you after all these talks !

Travelmate
02-08-2012, 04:50 PM

there is something call RANGER in CBD... just a friendly reminder

AHLUNGOR
02-08-2012, 09:10 PM

Haha, sorry mate,

I cant help but think, are you not jumping the gun a bit early here. This girl is not your gf, you met her at work and you have been touch her here and there and you have a date with her this weekend to walk around the city, something like that right?

What makes you think you can fuck her in discreet public places??

Wont it be more appropriate to build some rapport which may lead to romance or animal lust and then the next question is your place or mind, but you are trying to do her in some public places.......well i wish you the best of luck

Cheers

Travelmate
02-08-2012, 10:57 PM
Haha, sorry mate,

I cant help but think, are you not jumping the gun a bit early here. This girl is not your gf, you met her at work and you have been touch her here and there and you have a date with her this weekend to walk around the city, something like that right?

What makes you think you can fuck her in discreet public places??

Wont it be more appropriate to build some rapport which may lead to romance or animal lust and then the next question is your place or mind, but you are trying to do her in some public places.......well i wish you the best of luck

Cheers

Good luck to brother whatsup!!!

however Brother Ahlungor, you may be outdated, and we do not understand the nature or character of the girl ... it is not too fair to make any judgement ...

Brother Whatsup may be a STUD!

Papasan
02-08-2012, 11:20 PM
There is an adult shop in Oxford Street in Darlo - can't remember the name now. They have wank tanks on the bottom floor. From memory, the largest one is the one closest to the front door. You need to pay for a movie but you can then lock the door and have a play! Not sure how much it costs - but can't be much. Also has a nice slezy feel to the place

Charlie123
02-08-2012, 11:34 PM
Disabled toilets seems a little sordid ... How about a bj in the botanical gardens under the stars instead

Travelmate
02-08-2012, 11:51 PM
Disabled toilets seems a little sordid ... How about a bj in the botanical gardens under the stars instead

Thats beautiful romantic idea.... I guess we all have done that before ....

whatsup
03-08-2012, 12:27 AM
Thanks ...I am sure you all will come up with more locations by tomorrow....

I am not really keen in building any emotional attachment. I kinda always touch her secretly at work ( in the kitchen or near the photocopy machine) which are in one corner of the office...Also many times she always stands right behind me and i kinda rub her boobie with my elbow...and she enjoys that..This has been going on for a while until i finally nailed it for a weekend excuse.. Happy to rub/squeeze/get a hj...! as much as i can before i root her....

Keep posting...

CommanderM
03-08-2012, 05:05 AM
Well there are a few nice shrubs and trees around Wynyard Park - all you need is a blanket. A place I got a good root from a hot brunette chick.

why not also try Tumbalong Park Darling Harbour? I have did it there with a hot blonde a few years back - all with a large blanket wrapped around in the middle of the spring night.

also theres a pub there called the PumpHouse. I am sure you can pump her reallll good inside there. lol

Belmore Park as well between Capitol Theatre and Central Station. geez i just realised how many parks I have bonked all these girls... I guess the excitement we got for the fear of getting caught pants down.

whatsup
03-08-2012, 06:55 AM
Challenge is ...She will meet me during day....so Parks or open spaces wont be suitable....and i cant frag her into toilets either....
I got to make it look accidental ...or else i will end the game to early...

thinking of confined spaces like stairways...corner rooms etc....

CommanderM
03-08-2012, 08:15 AM
well in that case I have the perfect solution for you.

pool halls or karaoke places.

i would say a good bar - like the constellation bar in Wynyard

or bar 888 - any bar with a booth or very dark corners for nice snooging... any place that has dark spaces.

shark bar would be out as too many frequent it or even pavilion - nightclubs might be the go ... during the day theres not much activity. only crowd starts coming in at 4pm....

Eureka
03-08-2012, 09:34 AM
You are totally going about this wrong in my view.
Try Sheraton on the Park for special deal $199 / night.
If she will fuck you in most of these places mentioned above I am not sure I would be interested.
Show her how you respect her and she will show you the best of her!

So choice is quick fumbly fuck or hj in sleazy toilet or park ....
or .... wine/ chocolates and hours of sex in nice room / clean sheets and romantic setting ..
= no brainer!!

Eureka
03-08-2012, 09:39 AM
Oh Yeah - I should say I take my own advice!!!
ie last Wed 12pm to 8pm in Sheraton (and got upgraded to park view room) all for $199 room cost!
Licked, sucked and fucked each other brains out for 8 hrs - excellent investment!
Go for class .. not just a quick bit of ass!

whatsup
03-08-2012, 10:22 AM
What you say sounds classy but in my case the subject (girl), might not be willing to cracka deal straight tothe hotel room..objective is to crack in first , well you got to enjoy bit of DANDY (jav lovers will know)....

Travelmate
03-08-2012, 10:31 AM
What you say sounds classy but in my case the subject (girl), might not be willing to cracka deal straight tothe hotel room..objective is to crack in first , well you got to enjoy bit of DANDY (jav lovers will know)....

True!!! You may freak her out if take her to hotel at the first time

AHLUNGOR
03-08-2012, 10:31 AM
Challenge is ...She will meet me during day....so Parks or open spaces wont be suitable....and i cant frag her into toilets either....
I got to make it look accidental ...or else i will end the game to early...

thinking of confined spaces like stairways...corner rooms etc....

Haha Whatsup dude??

Sure you make your own luck, but you should read the posts by brother Eureka, he has got some points there!!

What you are aiming at is very exciting and sure, most erotic and rewarding if you can pull it off, only you know your girl and what she is like and up to, but hey, those circumstances can happen once you scored (like in a car or in a hotel room) then anything is possible!

Call me old fashion ...... haha...... You have a better chance to fuck her in bed way better than some toilet, back stairs or in a corner of the library.

For my money, first up Sheraton on the Park, next come the handicapped toilet behind the Steak Room on level one in the same hotel....lol

Dont ruin your chances mate, she sounds like a sure thing, so dont treat her like trashes......!!

But of course, once you pampered her and treated her like a princess and fucked her brains out.

You can then do it to her like street animals....

Just my two cents

Cheers

Eureka
03-08-2012, 11:13 AM
True!!! You may freak her out if take her to hotel at the first time

TRUE - it may ... but .. in my experience it will freak her out much more if you just try to feel her up or fuck her in some public place.

Either go for long therm normal dating progression or
- take her to nice hotel - she balks - then just say that OK I just thought it would be nice to relax and talk.
I have some wine, food and chocolates upstairs - if it can be no more than share that and talk, watch olympics (have to do that on the bed - lol) then I am a happy man just to be with you.
IF she says def no ... then suggest you go and get the wine and food and go over to Hyde Park (may get back to room later??)
IF she says OK but no funny business - then take you time, be a gentleman host and see what can happen later when on the bed watching TV. You need to just get a sense whether there is an interest ie suggest if everything is going nicely "would you like a neck massage - I am good at that!.. then move to her face down body massage (with her clothes on) and you will soon find out if you can go further.

If after proving you respect her enough to go to a nice place/ flatter her by going to trouble with wine, food & chocolates/ being romantic and patient ....
AND there is no "vibe" you can take it further then:
1) She is not into you ;(
2) She likes you but is not easy - so you will just have planted a seed of interest for later if you want to nurture it.
Either way .. it she does not let you massage her eventually without clothes/ then shower/ then to bed ... well ... you had no fkn chance of getting a public hj or root anyway.
You at least had a nice afternoon :) and will not have the doubt in your mind that if you had handled it differently (to feeling her up in public) then the outcome might have been different.

Just my thruppence worth!

wilisno
03-08-2012, 11:57 AM
What a Casanova bro Eureka !

I agree with you on this, hotel first ! If the girl let you do it in the park before bed, I don't think I want her. But after several times in bed, maybe you both want some new stimulants, then it's a different story, the excitement of the possibility of being caught is a turn-on by itself !

Travelmate
03-08-2012, 01:13 PM
This one works for me !!!! and this was a true story happened not long ago.

I have dinner with my gf, (can't remember where that was), everything went great, she was dressing up beautifully, with her elegant tight dress, nice make-up, nails done, nice match up stocking and heels. (this part I can remember really well)

After dinner I toke her to a hotel, Shangri-la, she was shocked, joking "why are you taking me to hotel, sweetheart, don't you even think I am going upstairs to a room with you!!!!!"

"hang-on", I hold her hand tight and kiss on her forehead and take her inside the lift and press "36".

When the door open, we are at "Blu Bar" which is a bar you can see the night-view of Sydney, Opera House, Circular Quay, Harbour Bridge, Luna Park, etc..

we have the window seats sitting next to each other, for those brothers who have been there you should understand what I mean. The environment is good. It can be a busy place, but you can also have the moment between yourself. Sometimes it is bad to be too quiet if the girl is not ready for any business with you.

She enjoy that atmosphere so much as so did I.

I do not need to tell the rest of the story!
I am a happy man and she is a very very satisfy woman afterwards

http://www.shangri-la.com/sydney/shangrila/dining/bars-lounges/blu-bar-on-36/

Silver fox massage
03-08-2012, 04:03 PM
You bring your friend to have massage in Silver Fox, we do lady customer too, and no part 2 for you, you can go to you girl friend room and give her part 2 by you, no extra charge for you.

i give you good idea??

Andyboy
03-08-2012, 04:58 PM
There u go! Silver fox is part timing as Cupid! Lol

Papasan
03-08-2012, 07:10 PM
Good flexible business plan Silver Fox - catering for everyone :-)

Max Impact
03-08-2012, 08:11 PM
Oh Yeah - I should say I take my own advice!!!
ie last Wed 12pm to 8pm in Sheraton (and got upgraded to park view room) all for $199 room cost!
Licked, sucked and fucked each other brains out for 8 hrs - excellent investment!
Go for class .. not just a quick bit of ass!

eureka, who was the lucky girl? I bet you wish it was Pamela!

Eureka
04-08-2012, 12:32 AM
eureka, who was the lucky girl? I bet you wish it was Pamela!

No not Pamela unfortunately but a beauty as well - PM and I will fill you in if you are interested :)

Midnight_Prowl
04-08-2012, 07:03 AM
Hey whatsup bro how about cinema???? It's dark! U just got to make sure u go least popular movies!!!! Good luck abd keep us posted u lucky basturd!!

babelx
07-08-2012, 01:27 AM
Eureka you hit the nail on the head! Nice advise. Good luck Midnight!

Eureka
07-08-2012, 08:19 AM
Hey Whatsup - what went down??
We are all hanging on to hear every little detail !!
Even if you didn't get the Gold we still want hear how the game went down !