PDA

View Full Version : General talk Eating of Japanese girls body

Shonkybasted
02-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Hi bros, does anyone know if there are places in Sydney where you can eat off the body of beautiful Japanese girls. I've seen this done in a movie once. After you eat it moves onto more exciting things.

Travelmate
02-08-2012, 11:36 AM
haha. I like...
Those Sushi putting on beautiful Japanese Girls body ... is this what you are referring??

Sergaent Brody
02-08-2012, 12:18 PM
Fish roe dropping out from pussies .... YES for double fishiness!!!!

AHLUNGOR
02-08-2012, 02:29 PM
Hi bros, does anyone know if there are places in Sydney where you can eat off the body of beautiful Japanese girls. I've seen this done in a movie once. After you eat it moves onto more exciting things.

Haha, this is actually very up market Japanese cuisine: Nyotaimori (Japanese: 女体盛り, "female body presentation"). Don't think you can fuck the girl on the table after you finished all the sushi and sashimi sitting on her body.

You Like??

On the other hand, all your fantasy can cum true if you can talk your own girl friend or Mrs to be that girl on the table.............haha, send us a photo OK??

Cheers

CommanderM
02-08-2012, 02:44 PM
hmmm sounds like some private place in Chatswood or Artarmon which used to do this. I dont think they have it anymore. lack of customers unfortunately and very unhygenic according to NSW Health...

that saying - I would rather eat a nice Japanese girls pussy...

AHLUNGOR
02-08-2012, 03:00 PM
I think TMC Yamada san can arrange something for you, sir??

you can book one of his top girls for say two hours, they can buy a catering box sushi from Makoto and lay them out on the girls's body.

You arrive, the girl can give you a DTBBBJ while laying down on the table or in bed, you can CIMSW, then take a rest while finishing all the sushi on her body.

And get ready for round 2 and 3...............sounds like a good plan??

Just my 2 cents

ps. if money is no object, you should have two girls for two hours, so you can do everything with the second girl without troubling the first girl with all the sushi..............haha..............get ready for 4 shots in 2 hours??

Cheers

:cool2:

Shonkybasted
02-08-2012, 04:12 PM
That is exactly what I'm talking about. It would be awesome if these places existed. Yamada San should look into this venture.

Travelmate
02-08-2012, 04:13 PM
I think TMC Yamada san can arrange something for you, sir??

you can book one of his top girls for say two hours, they can buy a catering box sushi from Makoto and lay them out on the girls's body.

You arrive, the girl can give you a DTBBBJ while laying down on the table or in bed, you can CIMSW, then take a rest while finishing all the sushi on her body.

And get ready for round 2 and 3...............sounds like a good plan??

Just my 2 cents

ps. if money is no object, you should have two girls for two hours, so you can do everything with the second girl without troubling the first girl with all the sushi..............haha..............get ready for 4 shots in 2 hours??

Cheers

:cool2:

good suggestion SIR

Where is YAMADA SIR??

TheTiger
08-08-2012, 10:28 AM
Put's a whole new slant on the phrase, "Doing Lunch", doesn't it?

Shonkybasted
08-08-2012, 12:03 PM
I guess Yamada does not offer this service??

Tk001
08-08-2012, 09:18 PM
"showdown in little Tokyo" Brandon Lee and Dolph Lundgren....wat a classic movie

cisco
12-08-2012, 07:37 PM
Just don't forget WASABI..

AHLUNGOR
13-08-2012, 11:02 AM
"showdown in little Tokyo" Brandon Lee and Dolph Lundgren....wat a classic movie

And the best scene of the movie is right from the beginning when the yakuza gangster fucks Renee Griffin from behind (nice big tits!! and a bit of Pamela Anderson lookalike!!) in front of a room full of people, then chopper her head off with a samurai sword!!

http://www.jsrpages.co.uk/scansg/griffin/Renee_Griffin-Showdown_in_Little_Tokyo.jpg