PDA

View Full Version : General talk Double team a WL

Stooge
02-08-2012, 01:14 PM
Anyone wanting to try double teaming a girl a ginza send me a private message and we can see if we can make it happen.

rsalcedo
02-08-2012, 01:38 PM
i haven't been to ginza but wanna give it a try, PM me

Anyone wanting to try double teaming a girl a ginza send me a private message and we can see if we can make it happen.

Travelmate
02-08-2012, 03:19 PM
The idea is:
When a punter wants to fuck 2 girls (double) in an hour he paid 2 x the rate = pay double...

In theory,
2 brothers fucking the same girl in one hour, the rate should be half!!! 50% off.

Of course it didnt work that way.

I was a tutor years ago (for HSC students). Charging $35 per hour for one student. Minimum 2 hours and having easily 13 students weekly apart from full time work.
Then he told her friend, I put two together for private tutorial. Getting $55 per hour from both. Everyone WIN, WIN, becasue I made more in 1 hour and I can have more students.

Is this how it works in PUNTING???

Charlie123
02-08-2012, 03:37 PM
Both guys pay the usual rate, plus some more money on top of this for the girl ...

Travelmate
02-08-2012, 03:42 PM
Both guys pay the usual rate, plus some more money on top of this for the girl ...

that is sux.... we should ask if any brother's girlfriend is willing to provide such service.... I will pay the tip !!!! haha

splash
02-08-2012, 03:54 PM
^ It has been proposed before...

wilisno
02-08-2012, 05:54 PM
^ It has been proposed before...

Yep, one Jap guy was looking for a suitor to bang his girlfriend with him, calling for tenders on the forum !

Travelmate
02-08-2012, 05:59 PM
Yep, one Jap guy was looking for a suitor to bang his girlfriend with him, calling for tenders on the forum !

King Wilsno, lets start from you ... you must have plenty to offer ...

wilisno
02-08-2012, 06:00 PM
King Wilsno, lets start from you ... you must have plenty to offer ...

Haha, I'm not into kinky stuff ! :miao:

AHLUNGOR
03-08-2012, 11:14 AM
The idea is:
When a punter wants to fuck 2 girls (double) in an hour he paid 2 x the rate = pay double...

In theory,
2 brothers fucking the same girl in one hour, the rate should be half!!! 50% off.

Of course it didnt work that way.

I was a tutor years ago (for HSC students). Charging $35 per hour for one student. Minimum 2 hours and having easily 13 students weekly apart from full time work.
Then he told her friend, I put two together for private tutorial. Getting $55 per hour from both. Everyone WIN, WIN, becasue I made more in 1 hour and I can have more students.

Is this how it works in PUNTING???

So brother Mate,

How many of your HSC students have you fucked!!

Haha

Travelmate
03-08-2012, 11:31 AM
None, business is business, not fucking my students .... this is not right ...

But I can fuck my schoolmate's sister, that is another story

rsalcedo
03-08-2012, 12:29 PM
or schoolgirl's milf