PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Lala

GT101
02-08-2012, 10:27 PM
Session at Ginza with Lala

I have visited the old Tokyo Cat quite a few times in the past, but had not visited the current reincarnation of Ginza. I found myself in the CBD one morning and decided to give them a call. I was told there was a 30 minute wait, but was happy to take a booking and wait out the 30 minutes in a nearby coffee shop. I was told the booking was with Miyu, but given I had not seen any of the girls it did not really matter.

About 20 minutes later I got a call to confirm I was still coming and I was given the address. I arrived on time and was ushered into the waiting area (which is basically a screened off area using a bed sheet). Waited for 15 minutes before being shown a room. I took the 30 minute option for $100. In walked Lala (who was not who I had booked, but I did not really mind).

Lala was fairly attractive and young. She has good english and told me she has been in Australia for 2 years and really enjoys it here. She stays with her mother. I always think if their mother's know what they do for a living. Anyway, I had a shower and Lala started with some licking and a BBBJ. The BBBJ was pretty good and I was enjoying myself. Lala then moved up to allow me to kiss her breasts whilst allowing my cock to rub against her pussy. It was really nice, and Lala seemed to be enjoying herself too.

Lala moved back to more BBBJ and she grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts and encouraged me to fondle them. Lala came up for air and announced it was time for sex. On went the condom and Lala jumped on in cowgirl. Lala was really tight! Great feeling and she was getting off and telling me my cock was so big and she was loving it. Lala positioned herself so I had a great view of my cock thrusting in and out of her pussy. Very erotic.

After a while Lala said time for doggy. This is not one of my favourite positions, but I was having a good time and so obliged. I moved into position, Lala had her head down and I pounded away. It was great and I came soon after (this was the first time in a long time that I have come in doggy). Lala cleaned me up, commented on the amount I had deposited in the condom and then gave a nice massage to finish. During the massage Lala and I had a good chat, and she said she really enjoys working at Ginza. She said the boss is nice and the clients are nice too.

Lala made me promise to come back to see her again.

I will definitely visit Ginza again when I can and would happily see Lala. Overall a really good session.

GT

Travelmate
02-08-2012, 10:49 PM
Thanks GT.
I do not mind doggy, I can finish Lala off if you do not enjoy it as much

tectonic
03-08-2012, 10:00 AM
what do you mean by fairly attractive and young, old men can find women in 30s young as well

GINZA
03-08-2012, 12:01 PM
Thanks Mr GT101. :love: Very good report!!! Lala is working today!

Andyboy
03-08-2012, 12:54 PM
What size and cup is she? Seen Eli, chika, how does she compare in looks and performance?

GT101
03-08-2012, 10:00 PM
I was keen to make a return visit today as I knew Lala was working, but could not get off work!

I have not seen anyone else from Ginza as yet (so can't compare), but from the photos, here are lots of girls who would be great!

GT