PDA

View Full Version : Are there hot AND smart girls?

project_manager006
17-03-2012, 09:42 AM
I met this girl fron an online dating site last night, we seemed to be really compatible - read the same books, knows about money and investing, about life philosophies.

However, let's just say she was not the ummm...best looking girl ever.

As I was walking down the street with her, I looked at all the other hot girls and wondered if it'd be possible to meet a hot girl with brains.

http://www.cristalvangonline.com/images/gallery1/pic1.jpg

Does someone like her with brains exist?

AHLUNGOR
18-03-2012, 12:08 AM
Yeap, Milo from 5 Star is a very smart cookie and besides Milo's E Cup are all natural unlike the fake tits girl above.

But you can only meet Milo at the shop or in the penthouse, so you won't be walking down the street with her.....haha

Cheers

IExperiment
18-03-2012, 12:47 AM
Yeap, Milo from 5 Star is a very smart cookie and besides Milo's E Cup are all natural unlike the fake tits girl above.

But you can only meet Milo at the shop or in the penthouse, so you won't be walking down the street with her.....haha

Cheers

Good spotting about the fakes :) and it is fakes I guess most of us punters are godly with knowing the fakes now :)

holi_day
18-03-2012, 09:10 AM
What does it mean by having brains? It is objective and perceiving. Unless you get the girl to do an IQ test then give you a number.
It is always dangerous when you think you are smarter than the girl. Most likely you are being fooled by her.....

Littlewonder
18-03-2012, 10:27 AM
Dont ever think your smarter than a working lady she has a couple of thinks you dont and one of them is your money.

And there all hot just step out of line :confused2:and your bound to get burnt.

Niceman 123
18-03-2012, 10:32 AM
No, I always think a WL is smart and in fact smarter than many punters particularly for those who have stayed in the industry for a reasonably long time.

project_manager006
18-03-2012, 07:56 PM
I don't consider WL smart just because they are earning money the way they are. If someone paid you $250 to f you up the ass, and you do it for a living, how does that make you smart?
Also, it is one thing to work for money, but another, and smarter thing to know, how to have money work for you.

Licker
18-03-2012, 08:17 PM
I don't consider WL smart just because they are earning money the way they are. If someone paid you $250 to f you up the ass, and you do it for a living, how does that make you smart?
Also, it is one thing to work for money, but another, and smarter thing to know, how to have money work for you.

Yeah, I once thought I'd go to Amsterdam and start making the big bucks by selling my ass.
Fortunately there was really no market for it (my ass) and I had to think other ways.
I'm now being paid the big bucks for telling people when they are full of s***, and it suites me fine, and does not really hurt my ass.

Anyway, I have met couple of WL's who've actually been very smart.
In most of the cases they are though doing what they do as they have no other option to earn that kind of money.
Sometimes I forget how privileged I am just by having been born where I did.

SeniorCitizen
18-03-2012, 08:48 PM
Yes, I would say there are a good number of WL that are smarter than the average female. I am actually really impressed and a little envious when I find out a WL is doing the job to pay for their education or to build up some investment capital.

Niceman 123
18-03-2012, 09:15 PM
I can only say that all popular WLs are smart based on my experience.

Onthebeach
18-03-2012, 09:24 PM
Have to agree, had already formed my answer before opening the thread, many a hot girl with brains in the sex industry,as in life, for the industry is like putting a microscope on the population of humans in general, some are that smart they know how to make you cum quicker than ever, some even know how to take your money off you and make you feel bad about it, a woman is a woman, the smartest ones are the ones who fool you into thinking that they are not intelligent at all, and before you know it you are perplexed, confused, or both, in love or lust or if you are fooled into marrying one that has no feelings for you but the bulge in your wallet or the little time you have left of your life, and by chance you have a very large inheritance stashed away you will be left penniless, scratching your head (or balls if she left you those?) and asking yourself what just happened,
Before you ask, I have no previous marriages and therefore have not been divorced, have never been a victim of theft through sexual favours performed by a woman, OH YES I HAVE, PROBABLY 50% of WL's I have slept with, but know many a man who has besides, and upon hearing their tales of woe, I came to the conclusion that their is many a hot looking smart woman out there, both on the street and in Brothels and Massage Parlours.
I am also blessed that I do not have any substantial wealth too which I can be fleeced of by the woman on the street, so I spend what little monies I have in being tricked and decieved of my little fortune by prostitutes, what a wonderful world we live in.
So I guess in a strange world this is why in most professions women are not paid as high a salary as men, lol, We have to get our man money back somehow so we can get back on the merry-go round of life, and spend that man money on the smart ugly ones, or the pretty dumb ones, or if you are very lucky ?

YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF A HOT AND SMART ONE.

My apologies if you take any of this seriously...............

holi_day
18-03-2012, 10:38 PM
A real smart WL can either marry you (like if you are celebrity), or rip you off a fortune then break up with you......maybe even before you have sex with her. I personally don't want to date a girl that is much smarter than me, though I am not wealty.

I think everyone has his individual perception of "smart" so I think it is difficult to discuss on the same page. I guess the "smartness" that Project Manger is referring to is some sort of "elegence", rather than intellectually or academically smart.

mancolover
21-03-2012, 12:00 AM
Dont be so shallow :smile:

Littlewonder
21-03-2012, 07:44 AM
Well Most of them are hot not all are smart but if you find a hot and smart one be careful they will cost you a fortune.

newbie111
21-03-2012, 11:23 AM
Heh! we'll probably get some smart ones imported soon... looks like the immigration has once again loosing their belt a bit....
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/big-sydney-bid-to-boost-number-of-migrants-20120320-1vi1r.html

Too many dodgy english college/uni complaining the past immigration policy affected their business? Probably the government also felt the impact now they are loosening up a bit again!

bill_100
21-03-2012, 04:30 PM
Fully agree with LW on that matter.

Travelmate
21-03-2012, 05:56 PM
there are always smart and not so smart ones.
That is no simple rule saying smart one will cost us more money.
It will be the balance between what she want to get and what you want to give regardless of whether you can afford it or not.

My 2 cents

ilovefs
22-03-2012, 01:09 PM
I think a lot of them are smart. You want smart and hot, although not looking like that chick in the photo, Barbie from Taren Point 64 is very intelligent and very beautiful.

ethicks
22-03-2012, 08:17 PM
The sexy ones are smart because they know to stay away from us :D

Littlewonder
22-03-2012, 09:47 PM
The sexy ones are smart because they know to stay away from us :D

No they Know how to get us to go and see them just long enough for them to get our money.

splash
22-03-2012, 10:32 PM
Now are we referring to WLs or girls in general?

I mean we shouldn't even be talking just about WLs (or branding them as WLs in this sense) because they are girls too

jellyshots
14-05-2013, 10:20 PM
I think this is a decent thread resurrection based on the conversations Eureka and Sei have been having :shout:

Max Impact
14-05-2013, 10:35 PM
Does having brains justs mean that she agrees with your point of view?

Licker
14-05-2013, 11:59 PM
Does having brains justs mean that she agrees with your point of view?

No, she does not have to agree. But if she does not, she has to be able to explain the reasoning behind her thinking.
If she can convince me, I'll readily admit her smarts.

That1
15-05-2013, 12:17 AM
The title of this thread made me laugh. Challenging the Stereotype of beauty & brains.

AHLUNGOR
15-05-2013, 12:50 AM
Hot and smart girl, there are quite a few!

Sei from Eureka, never met, but I assume she is hot, knowing what types of girls Eureka used to score!!

Sammi ex Kiss and ex Bluemoon, only regret is I didn't see her while she is still working

Milo from 5 Star

Vicky from Snow Lotus

Alice from 316 Central

Tiffany from Tiffany and Friends

Linda from Silver Fox, the Mamasan I can't have !

Mena ex Stanmore, really smart girl, I hope she returns to Sydney to continue her studies

Just my two cents and these names are all quite well known in the forum !

Cheers

Sextus
15-05-2013, 01:13 AM
No, she does not have to agree. But if she does not, she has to be able to explain the reasoning behind her thinking.
If she can convince me, I'll readily admit her smarts.

I'm just like that too Licker - it could be male, female, whoever. I want to be convinced. My views and ideas are not so precious to me just because it is me that holds them. In fact, they are worthless - if someone can convince me so. And as you say, it is all based on reasoning, which is something outside prejudice. Goodamn it, it would be so easy to convince people if all it took was reasoning! That is all it takes with me!

CunningLinguist
15-05-2013, 01:43 AM
I'm just like that too Licker - it could be male, female, whoever. I want to be convinced. My views and ideas are not so precious to me just because it is me that holds them. In fact, they are worthless - if someone can convince me so. And as you say, it is all based on reasoning, which is something outside prejudice. Goodamn it, it would be so easy to convince people if all it took was reasoning! That is all it takes with me!

Do you smoke, take drugs, or engage in any filthy bodily fluid swapping acts with sex workers :)

CunningLinguist
15-05-2013, 01:59 AM

Reasoning is not sufficient if the target person does not have the necessary knowledge and logic to understand the reasoning.
What do you do when someone tries to reason with you beyond your "depth" ... you either: stick to what you "know"; accept it on faith; educate yourself to understand the reasoning ...
Is it wise to try to reason with someone who you know does not have the knowledge and/or logic to understand your argument, nor the motivation to educate themselves ?

doctorspock
15-05-2013, 08:18 AM
This is stereotype by the heading itself as it already assumes there is none.

rooter
15-05-2013, 08:34 AM
What a stupid fucking question!
It's not even worthy of an answer.

jellyshots
15-05-2013, 08:36 AM
I have to agree with Bro Ahlungor that Linda at Silver Fox is both Hot and Smart :prettiness:

But I'm surprised that even though some of you have seen her, that you haven't included the spunky little brainiac, TinyTiny... :love:

AHLUNGOR
15-05-2013, 10:30 AM
One of the richest and smartest woman in Asia today, Sabrina Chao, Chairman of Wah Kwong Shipping, she was on 60 minutes last Sunday, is she hot enough ??

http://seanleedavies.com/uploads/gallery/big/sean-rqgccfskhrcevfdc01.jpg

http://www.wahkwong.com.hk/images/sabrina2.jpg

And she is the eldest daugher of the former Shaw Brothers famous actress Lily Ho, take a look at her mum and you can see where her beauty genes came from !! And Lily Ho married George Chao at the peak of her career and retired immediately, she was being compare to Grace Kelly !! Talking about smart and beauty !!

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/p480x480/922943_149616648550711_1346301269_n.jpg

Sextus
15-05-2013, 11:41 AM
Is it wise to try to reason with someone who you know does not have the knowledge and/or logic to understand your argument, nor the motivation to educate themselves ?

In addition to my sins with Wl's, swapping spit in the showers etc, no, I'm also not very wise! So I do persist with the above anyway! On the flip side however, I love to be convinced.