PDA

View Full Version : melb bucks night

hungabunga
03-08-2012, 07:50 PM
hey bros

will be down in melb for a trip with the lads soon.

one of the boys reckons kittens is the place to be.

anyone know what kinda extras are on offer (private shows + touching + more???)

thanks heaps

Bangholm
07-08-2012, 11:57 PM
From my experience you can touch, but no extras were offered, but I also never asked.

hell no
08-08-2012, 05:18 PM
Any bros who wants rubbing and touching, cum and see me.......LOL

My number one big size dangling next to my balls will put on a good private show...... hehe!!......

numberonebigsize
09-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Hey hell no, there is only one numberonebigsize, thats ME. Actually ShuShu (you probably fucked her) from the old 'top on tope',gave me that name. Ooohh you numberonebigsize ever seen!!!!!! FUCK ME HARD NOW!!!! Ithink most of the tope regulars would remember ShuShu.

hell no
09-08-2012, 02:37 PM
Okay you can be numberonebigsize from on......LOL

I'll be numberonejumbosize.....

I remember ShuShu, in fact there was a few..... I've never booked any of them though........

For some reason they are named Tope Treasures now.....

numberonebigsize
10-08-2012, 12:14 PM
The ShuShu that sent me into overdraft every month was not a pencil thin girl. She was very firm and toned,olive skin and rock hard natural tits. She also had a bit of attitude. The mamasan at the time (think she runs cherryblossoms now) asked me once as i was leaving ''why do you always pick her?,many men say she bossy and likes to control'' I replied ''correct but i wield a weapon which turns her into a little marshmallow which needs to be eaten regularly''. dont think she had a fucking clue what i was talking about.''Be back tomorrow if these bruises on my cock go away'' i said as i left!!!!!!!!lol

hell no
10-08-2012, 03:33 PM
The Shu Shu you're talking about is not that tall right numberonebigsize??

If it's the same one that we're talking about, then she'd also worked at york last year as well......

numberonebigsize
16-08-2012, 11:58 AM
Yes hell no that was her.I lost contact with this fuck bunny when she ''moved'' from top on tope to york st. I actually barred myself from york st a couple of years ago,after a disagreement with one of those reception cunts.So i never saw her there(fuck i"m a stubborn old prick!!!!)
Went to york one day met 2 korean hotties but the intros were such shit that i was undecided.Asked him if i could meet the first one again. He was pissed off said ''you already meet,which one you want'' Not sure cant decide i replied. ''Hurry up i busy'' he said ''you not fuck with me"
Forget it mate i''m fucking off and by the way shove your fucked up knock shop right where your mother never kissed you, was my considered reply. So alas i never went back there and never fucked ShuShu again. SIGH!!!!!!

hell no
16-08-2012, 06:58 PM
LOL I'm with you right there Bigsize, seriously Jumbosize here copped exactly da same experience as you did with those 59 cunts.......A couple of years ago those fuck knuckles at york were fucked especially Lisa and cock-sucking young boy as da boysan...... They wouldn't have a clue in da world of what they were doing, late in da afternoon they're chummy once the clock strikes midnight, they become a completely different animal, fucked up nightmare creatures!! ...... Aggressive, unfriendly, time-cheaters, full of shit with wls services... So many times i nearly flopped out my 6 inches and be in it ready for da kill, fuck da cameras i'll still do my dirty deeds in front of them.....but I'm getting old, got a soft cock now.....

I'm quite sure this Shushu is still around, if i do happen to find out any info about her i will keep you updated........ No worries here..

numberonebigsize
17-08-2012, 12:44 PM
Thanks hell no old mate. Would like to get my tongue around those rock hard natural tits again. Numberonebigsize pounding that tight pussy !!!!!!! I can hear it now ''FUCK ME NOW FUCK ME HARD'' Im barring up just thinking of her. Detective Inspector hell no of the'' knock shop and hot korean fuck bunnies squad'' is on the job and Shu Shu will be found.lol

porkar
05-09-2012, 04:52 PM
Maybe she called everyone 'numberonebigsize'.

hell no
07-09-2012, 07:12 PM
Thanks hell no old mate. Would like to get my tongue around those rock hard natural tits again. Numberonebigsize pounding that tight pussy !!!!!!! I can hear it now ''FUCK ME NOW FUCK ME HARD'' Im barring up just thinking of her. Detective Inspector hell no of the'' knock shop and hot korean fuck bunnies squad'' is on the job and Shu Shu will be found.lol

Hey buddy, most likely this fuck bunny has gone back to korea from the intel that i have gathered over the past couple of weeks...... Sorry to say old timer..:cry:

hell no
07-09-2012, 07:12 PM
Maybe she called everyone 'numberonebigsize'.

Alot of them call me jumbocock!!

porkar
07-09-2012, 09:28 PM
..... So many times i nearly flopped out my 6 inches and be in it ready for da kill, ....

So how come they call you 'jumbocock' Fuckno ? You must be a pigmy elephant.:miao:

hell no
09-09-2012, 10:15 AM
LOL, Porkar i'm just full of it sometimes, you see i'm another wannabe jumbocock on this forum..... You'll need a magnifying glass to see my tiny 6 inches knob!!..:miao:

numberonebigsize
15-09-2012, 12:34 PM
Hey buddy, most likely this fuck bunny has gone back to korea from the intel that i have gathered over the past couple of weeks...... Sorry to say old timer..:cry:
Thanks for the good work mr hellno. I have now found a smokin hot korean called EMMA and a young (20) chinese student called KARA to keep me happy and fucking poor and the beautiful ShuShu is gone but never forgotten.