PDA

View Full Version : New shop at Blacktown Forge street

iSex
03-08-2012, 08:33 PM
Just saw on the local newspaper, there is a new shop just opened at Blacktown, details below ...

Address: 1/18 Forge St.
Phone: 9676 4368

Don't know what the rates are though.

Good to see more competitions around the Forge street area

asnlvr
04-08-2012, 12:34 AM
Went there last week. $75 for half hour, 20 min available as well. Hopefully the extra competition will finally force number 40 and number 8 to introduce a meet & greet. Too many times Ive walked out of these two shops after they send in grannies who tell you they are the only one available and then give you a hard time when rejected.

Travelmate
04-08-2012, 10:20 PM
it may be $35 for 3 minutes, $40 for 5 minutes, $50 for 15 minutes. I heard about this shit before ... I hope this is not one of those

Jbotwin
24-08-2012, 11:52 PM
Shop is nice, looks freshly renovated. Saw Sophie/Sophia, claimed 22, c cup, nice ass, bit of a belly, quite cute face.
1 major downside: cheap flimsy beds, felt like I was going to break the thing while fucking.
Girl was good, safe service, allowed fingering. Was genuinely wanting to provide a good service and make sure I enjoyed my time.

iSex
25-08-2012, 12:21 AM
Shop is nice, looks freshly renovated. Saw Sophie/Sophia, claimed 22, c cup, nice ass, bit of a belly, quite cute face.
1 major downside: cheap flimsy beds, felt like I was going to break the thing while fucking.
Girl was good, safe service, allowed fingering. Was genuinely wanting to provide a good service and make sure I enjoyed my time.

Thanks for the info, did they show you the line up? or just like shops 40 and 8 with no line up at all?

Jbotwin
25-08-2012, 04:47 PM
No line up as such, but made it clear I wanted to see all available girls and they obliged. the girls were not too
pushy when I said I wanted to see all girls then decide.