PDA

View Full Version : General talk Brisbane Massages have lost the eroticism

ooshka
16-04-2013, 06:16 PM
I have been visiting the RNT scene in Brisbane for the last 3 years and recently have noticed a sharp downward trend with a lot of the girls and shops in Brisbane losing the art of the erotic massage. It is almost dead, now it is a money grab for the girls.

The massage would look more like an apprentice panel beater sanding down a car, prepping it for painting tho a third party.

Starting to think a butcher would be more erotic as he makes a kilo of sausages.

Not sure it others have seen/felt this or it is me but the more popular the girls have become the less they have to do to get the money from the regular punter.

The last two punts at Stoneham St I have declined the ending and left after the spreading of massage oil on my back. Cause I know it will be shit.

55mins of utter shite massage is not made better by paying an extra $30 - $50 for 5mins cock rub

932 Stanley was way better when it was in Deshon St and the popularity skyrocketed. I list these two as they seems to be the most popular in Brisbane. GTM girls have never clicked with me they have been $ focussed from the outset.

Sad story but true. RNT in Brisbane for me is a watse of good money until the girls can show some more attention to the client than the client's money.

The Gold Coast on the other hand is very much alive in erotic massage and more. You get a good massage and you get a fantastic tease and then you can also have the finish within the quoted dollars. None of the extra $50 shit that goes here.

Rant over, going to watch the local butcher :smile::smile::smile:

CunningLinguist
16-04-2013, 07:56 PM
I reckon by the time Brisy is big enough to support a decent chinatown and asian restaurant scene you will also get decent asian erotic massages, until then visit the Gold Coast or wait for a cheap flight to Sydney/Melbourne:smile:

brownwallaby
16-04-2013, 08:02 PM
I reckon by the time Brisy is big enough to support a decent chinatown and asian restaurant scene you will also get decent asian erotic massages, until then visit the Gold Coast or wait for a cheap flight to Sydney/Melbourne:smile:

Well, Melbourne's got a chinatown of the same size as Sydney's with very large Asian population, but unbelievably poor in massage scene

CunningLinguist
16-04-2013, 08:29 PM
Well, Melbourne's got a chinatown of the same size as Sydney's with very large Asian population, but unbelievably poor in massage scene

I didn't realise that, haven't really punted there. Ok strike Melbourne from the list!

ooshka
16-04-2013, 09:44 PM
The population of ML is there as you can see by the number of posts in the CM and the dubious ones on Cracker and Locanto. It is the mentality in Brisbane that is different and greedy compared to others. ACT was the last interstate place of punting for me and that was a fun filled two days, nothing else to do down there. Beautiful girls and very passionate in their service. Yes I realise it is an act and they could care less about you when your gone, but I want the act!

Packing up the cruiser and heading for some Gold Coast way in the am.

cocktus
16-04-2013, 10:10 PM
This is what happen when punters spoil MLs, spending 3 digit $$ and bragging here their encounter. Brisbane scene has been pretty much ruined in the last 2 years. Punters from sydney may be shocked that we are in here paying $100 extra on top of usual half hour or hourly massage rates to massage a ML. Yes, to massage, not to get a massage!

ooshka
16-04-2013, 10:31 PM
True, once you pay that $100 you may as well be banging away FS.

I respect the wishes of ML with regards to HJ, if that is not their thing so be it. But at least put some effort and feeling into the massage or we all be back at the real remedial massage places crying over spilt massage oil.

chicho
18-04-2013, 11:17 AM
I'm new on here and was wondering if Gold Coast has the best RnT scene then where specifically do I go for that?
Cheers

AHLUNGOR
18-04-2013, 06:41 PM

Hi Brother CL,

You are from Sydney right? When was the last time you visited Brisbane?

There is a Chinatown in Brisbane, it's around in the Fortitude Valley area, main street is Wickham Street. Well, it may not be as big as the Chinatown in Sydney or Melbourne but its a Chinatown alright. May be some of the local Chinese in Brisbane can verify this.

Cheers

:cool2:

AHLUNGOR
18-04-2013, 06:49 PM
The Gold Coast on the other hand is very much alive in erotic massage and more. You get a good massage and you get a fantastic tease and then you can also have the finish within the quoted dollars. None of the extra $50 shit that goes here.

Rant over, going to watch the local butcher :smile::smile::smile:

Hi Brother,

I have not been to the Gold Coast for a few years, last time I went, I found an erotic massage place along the Gold Coast highway (via the sandwich board on the main road....................lol) and it was an Aussie woman in her 30's, still pretty with a nice body, big tits, and it was for a nude massage, and I can't remember how much it costed. but the problem is, she told me very specifically that there is NO touching of the genitals ! hers and mine ! she told me the Queensland law prohibites the touching of the private parts during a massage session, unless it is a licensed brothel, and her place was not license, I said, there is only you and me in the room, if I pay your extra, can you not just give me a happy ending, who's gonna know? she said no, I am not breaking the law!

I said, so what am I supposed to do then ?, she said you can watch me and do it yourself - and I did ! but it wasn't fun at all !!

So, according to you, you can now get the proper finishes in the Gold Coast area?? Please advise, thanks !!

Cheers

:question:

CunningLinguist
18-04-2013, 07:18 PM
Hi Brother CL,

You are from Sydney right? When was the last time you visited Brisbane?

There is a Chinatown in Brisbane, it's around in the Fortitude Valley area, main street is Wickham Street. Well, it may not be as big as the Chinatown in Sydney or Melbourne but its a Chinatown alright. May be some of the local Chinese in Brisbane can verify this.

Cheers

:cool2:

Hi Bro AHLUNGOR,
Yes from Sydney, it was quite a few years back, less than 10.
I know there is a Chinatown, but I said a decent one :smile:
I know some asian people from Brisy that catch up on their asian cuisine whenever they visit Sydney as it is not quite the same in Brisy according to them :sweat:

netimages
18-04-2013, 09:38 PM
ooshka I agree 110% with you on everything you said and have noticed the exact same thing!

Just a pure cash grab now and I to now just decline the ending and leave. Gold Coast is great though

Supadude
18-04-2013, 11:25 PM
Hi Bro AHLUNGOR,
Yes from Sydney, it was quite a few years back, less than 10.
I know there is a Chinatown, but I said a decent one :smile:
I know some asian people from Brisy that catch up on their asian cuisine whenever they visit Sydney as it is not quite the same in Brisy according to them :sweat:

Asians don't goto china town in brisbane. They goto Sunnybank and Inala. China town is for the Aussies who don't know what real Asian food is. But we aren't talking about food hey?

CunningLinguist
19-04-2013, 01:56 AM
Asians don't goto china town in brisbane. They goto Sunnybank and Inala. China town is for the Aussies who don't know what real Asian food is. But we aren't talking about food hey?

It's a little bit like that in Sydney but more of a mix. The asian restaurants on the main drag in Chinatown are for aussies who like honey prawns etc.
They even have people waving menus trying to entice you in, it's a bit like walking through the cross years ago and getting draggen into a strip club :smile:
But upstairs and off the main drag you get the genuine stuff.

AHLUNGOR
19-04-2013, 09:16 AM

Last time I was in Brisbane I had two dinners and one yum cha in the Valley, three different restaurants!

Yum cha was fine, genuine Hong Kong style stuff.

One dinner we had the simple hawker style stir frys and hot pots, again very HK style , the last evening we went a bit more up market and had mub crab and steam fish among other things. So as far as I was concerned , it's full on Chinese Chinatown food, as good as any where in Sydney.

BTW, you could have gone to the Golden Century 金唐 (the most famous Chinese Seafood restaurant in Sydney) and ordered Honey Chicken and Curry Prawn with Rice and it will taste like your local suburb eatery!

I am OK with Chinese food in Brisbane !

Cheers