PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall porYa: a gorgeous, sweet girl who likes it HARD, FAST and FURIOUS .. and gentle too.

rooter
16-04-2013, 09:23 PM
As soon as I saw the ad for porYa on the MOC website late on Saturday night I immediately rang reception and made a booking. The description said "Awesome Huge Sexy Ass" and whenever Duncan describes a girl like this she is always super hot and an awesome fuck ! There were no pics and no details but I didn't care; she had a "Awesome Huge Sexy Ass"

I then found out the next day she was previously Yoon/Angel at other agencies but that was neither here nor there for me. It was all about the "Awesome Ass"

There are already links on the MyOutcall ARs thread to ARs that pretty much cover everything, but I will just add my own thoughts anyway.

porYa is really pretty, with a perfect face and long hair and an amazing body, great little tits, and an awesome (but NOT huge) ass.

As soon as I walked into the room she immediately came across as friendly and horny and we started DFKing and slowly undressing each other and she soon had my cock out and jerking me off.

We had a shower together and fuck, her skin felt even better all lathered up ; Thai girls have the best skin! Just on the heritage thing; porYa is definitely part Thai, but as for the rest of the ingredients in the multiracial cocktail that is porYa your guess is as good as mine. Who really cares anyway: Korean, Japanese, Chinese, who gives a fuck! - she's gorgeous!

As soon as we got back into the room we started DFKing and porYa got down on her knees and gave me a fast and furious BBBJ - she sure knows how to suck cock!.

I threw her onto the bed and gave her some DATY that had her moaning and squirming frantically. She even had me in a tight head scissors rubbing her thighs against my ears manically - a few more sessions with this girl and I will end up with cauliflower ears like a wrestler ;)

Once she came she made it clear she wanted to fuck ASAP and dommed me up and assumed the doggie position. Seeing her perfect round arse pointing up in the air is an invitation no man can refuse.

We fucked in several positions and I actually had to slip into 3rd gear for this one - normally I just cruise in 2nd gear. She could have even taken 4th gear too I reckon, but I figured I would save that for next time (5th gear is for emergencies only!!)

In each position we started up slowly and as she got got closer to coming she would encourage me to go harder and faster to get her over the line. This girl sure does like a good hard fuck!

We lay down for a while and then she gave me another even more fast and furious BBBJ - she went full on without stopping for breath for ages - she went really hard with her wet mouth and hands and was trying really hard to make me cum in her mouth. She was relentless!

But I didn't cum because I think at the back of my mind I really wanted to fuck her doggie again and pound that "awesome ass"

When I suggested another round of doggie her face filled with delight and she immediately "assumed the position". We had another session of hard pounding doggie that got her over the line and I was there just a few seconds later jizzing and holding onto those sexy hips for dear life.

Once we were settled and just laying there I asked her about her love of a good hard fuck and she confirmed she loves it, but said she likes it gentle too. She said she felt like a hard fuck out of me, and I thought, that's cool, I'm happy to be used that way anytime. So I guess everyone will have a different experience with her.

So am I in love with porYa?

No, of course not, she is an awesome girl though, thats for sure.

Will I see porYa again?

Yes, of course, but there are at least 8 other girls at MOC I want to see for a first or second time so it could be a while, but she is definitely worth a return visit.

Do i recommend porYa?

Absolutely! Fuck yeah! Pretty face, awesome body, sweet, friendly attitude, horny as fuck, amazing bbbj, ball tearing fuck - what more do you want?

One of the best girls in Sydney at the moment for sure!

Max Impact
16-04-2013, 10:12 PM
She never wanted slow from me either. I still say one of the two best I have ever seen.

MyOutCall Australia
16-04-2013, 10:52 PM
Thanks Rooter for your visit of BIG porYa@MOC. Your Review has been added to collection.

thanks again!

MyOutCall.COM

Sextus
16-04-2013, 11:35 PM

Will I see porYa again?

Yes, of course, but there are at least 8 other girls at MOC I want to see for a first or second time so it could be a while, but she is definitely worth a return visit.

Do i recommend porYa?

Absolutely! Fuck yeah! Pretty face, awesome body, sweet, friendly attitude, horny as fuck, amazing bbbj, ball tearing fuck - what more do you want?

Kevin 07 dispensed with the need for journalists by conducting all his own interviews too!

IExperiment
17-04-2013, 11:10 AM
She never wanted slow from me either. I still say one of the two best I have ever seen.

Haha I am different to you guys I told her slow first please make him super hard than pounding start :) and her wriggling forcing my cock out saying so good so good also come and than I put them back in :) and start again :) She is a Gem alright :)

IExperiment
17-04-2013, 11:12 AM
As soon as I saw the ad for porYa on the MOC website late on Saturday night I immediately rang reception and made a booking. The description said "Awesome Huge Sexy Ass" and whenever Duncan describes a girl like this she is always super hot and an awesome fuck ! There were no pics and no details but I didn't care; she had a "Awesome Huge Sexy Ass"

I then found out the next day she was previously Yoon/Angel at other agencies but that was neither here nor there for me. It was all about the "Awesome Ass"

There are already links on the MyOutcall ARs thread to ARs that pretty much cover everything, but I will just add my own thoughts anyway.

porYa is really pretty, with a perfect face and long hair and an amazing body, great little tits, and an awesome (but NOT huge) ass.

As soon as I walked into the room she immediately came across as friendly and horny and we started DFKing and slowly undressing each other and she soon had my cock out and jerking me off.

We had a shower together and fuck, her skin felt even better all lathered up ; Thai girls have the best skin! Just on the heritage thing; porYa is definitely part Thai, but as for the rest of the ingredients in the multiracial cocktail that is porYa your guess is as good as mine. Who really cares anyway: Korean, Japanese, Chinese, who gives a fuck! - she's gorgeous!

As soon as we got back into the room we started DFKing and porYa got down on her knees and gave me a fast and furious BBBJ - she sure knows how to suck cock!.

I threw her onto the bed and gave her some DATY that had her moaning and squirming frantically. She even had me in a tight head scissors rubbing her thighs against my ears manically - a few more sessions with this girl and I will end up with cauliflower ears like a wrestler ;)

Once she came she made it clear she wanted to fuck ASAP and dommed me up and assumed the doggie position. Seeing her perfect round arse pointing up in the air is an invitation no man can refuse.

We fucked in several positions and I actually had to slip into 3rd gear for this one - normally I just cruise in 2nd gear. She could have even taken 4th gear too I reckon, but I figured I would save that for next time (5th gear is for emergencies only!!)

In each position we started up slowly and as she got got closer to coming she would encourage me to go harder and faster to get her over the line. This girl sure does like a good hard fuck!

We lay down for a while and then she gave me another even more fast and furious BBBJ - she went full on without stopping for breath for ages - she went really hard with her wet mouth and hands and was trying really hard to make me cum in her mouth. She was relentless!

But I didn't cum because I think at the back of my mind I really wanted to fuck her doggie again and pound that "awesome ass"

When I suggested another round of doggie her face filled with delight and she immediately "assumed the position". We had another session of hard pounding doggie that got her over the line and I was there just a few seconds later jizzing and holding onto those sexy hips for dear life.

Once we were settled and just laying there I asked her about her love of a good hard fuck and she confirmed she loves it, but said she likes it gentle too. She said she felt like a hard fuck out of me, and I thought, that's cool, I'm happy to be used that way anytime. So I guess everyone will have a different experience with her.

Will I see porYa again?

Do i recommend porYa?

One of the best girls in Sydney at the moment for sure!

Nice work Rooter as I say not huge Serena style but better ass just right :) great to see your the Telstra man you have been everywhere man :)Keep up the great Punting were so damn lucky in this country :)

MyOutCall Australia
18-04-2013, 10:22 AM
porYa's ass is really "HUGE" IExplore 10.0 bro.

MyOutCall Australia
19-04-2013, 01:57 PM
BIG porYa: MOC BIG3!!!!!!!

Welcome bookings to our new BIG!!!!!!!

MyOutCall.COM

IExperiment
19-04-2013, 10:59 PM
porYa's ass is really "HUGE" IExplore 10.0 bro.

I would say just right Duncan IExplore 10 out :)

MyOutCall Australia
21-04-2013, 08:29 PM
I would say just right Duncan IExplore 10 out :)

HUGE ASS IExplore 10.0 bro :miao: