PDA

View Full Version : LuvAsian

maxi11
04-08-2012, 05:41 AM
Visited here for the 1st time just now. Really really busy night but all 7 girls working. Lots of people waiting and there was no room. Saw a few girls and they were quite hot. I left after I saw one incident where the receptionist (asian dude) forced open a customer's room and told him to HTFU. He keyed in the code, opened the door and left the door open. The guy hasn't even wore his pant. There was some argument and the room is just directly across the customer's viewing lounge. Talking about being discreet.

The girl was hot but the service, I'm not so sure. Maybe you guys have more experience.

kazuya
04-08-2012, 05:21 PM

spiral
05-08-2012, 10:39 AM
I hear that LuvAsian will change to 24 hours soon. I assume there will be shifts but I guess the girls will be even more tired now so service may drop. I have to say though that I have never had any trouble with management there although I have never seen the guy only girls.

HoldenLS1
07-08-2012, 09:43 PM
I hear that LuvAsian will change to 24 hours soon. I assume there will be shifts but I guess the girls will be even more tired now so service may drop. I have to say though that I have never had any trouble with management there although I have never seen the guy only girls.

Sounds like a really bad idea to me too.
I'd imagine a few girls will be put off working there :(