PDA

View Full Version : General talk Marriage counselling

Shonkybasted
04-08-2012, 02:01 PM
Hi bros, does anyone know of any good, reasonably priced marriage counselling in syd cbd?

Littlewonder
04-08-2012, 02:46 PM
I see Sammy at Tarren Point 64 cost $150 per hour.

wilisno
04-08-2012, 03:10 PM
By asking this question, I think you're on the wrong forum ... Or maybe you're on the right forum ! I'll say go to 5* City and forget about the wife ! ;) ;) ;)

dannyboy
04-08-2012, 03:21 PM
This is just ridiculous , asking crap like this on a forum about punting

harmsup_jai
04-08-2012, 03:37 PM
LOL @ this thread

Its like going to a Honda car forum and asking which Nissan to buy.

*facepalm*

belial
04-08-2012, 03:50 PM
You want marriage advise? Seriously?

Do the math. For the cost of my "relationship" (I use that term lightly, what a joke) I lost nearly 10 years of my life and could have purchased nearly 8000 30 minute punts with attractive, young women that look after their bodies and don't treat me like shit. Instead I chose to devote all that time and money to some screaming toxic harpy with small tits and a loose pussy who didn't even like giving blowjobs (to me anyway).

Where is the logic in that? You tell me.

You want some advice about marriage? Take the money you'd spend on a councillor, spend it on punting and ditch the ball and chain.

Metalocalypse on Marriage - http://youtu.be/nyqsICxnlBA

harmsup_jai
04-08-2012, 04:05 PM
I dont know about you belial, but not all marriages are like yours and sometimes its the males fault at hand.

belial
04-08-2012, 04:11 PM
Regardless, statistically a first marriages failure rate is nearly 50% and increases exponentially for the second and third.

Certainly not what I'd called betting odds, would you? Marriage is a fucking ridiculous idea that chews up peoples lives and spits out bitter, broken individuals and families and spawns dysfunctional children.

If I could do my life over. I'd keep the money for myself and never get married.

DeepImpact
04-08-2012, 06:22 PM
Bro, I just used everyone's good friend google to find something. It is run by the government and there is a hotline that you can ring so give them a call and see what they can do. Good luck with it.

http://www.familyrelationships.gov.au/Pages/default.aspx

Jj999
04-08-2012, 06:36 PM
Hi bros, does anyone know of any good, reasonably priced marriage counselling in syd cbd?

110 Cathedral St.
Woolloomooloo
02 9368 7788

A bit higher priced than the others, but it's value for money. Great counsellors.

Hahaha.
Your question is one of the best I've found here.
If there were a vote, which thread in general post is the best, I'd surely vote for you.

Travelmate
04-08-2012, 07:00 PM
110 Cathedral St.
Woolloomooloo
02 9368 7788

A bit higher priced than the others, but it's value for money. Great counsellors.

Hahaha.
Your question is one of the best I've found here.
If there were a vote, which thread in general post is the best, I'd surely vote for you.

and the name is called 5 stars

Jj999
04-08-2012, 07:23 PM
and the name is called 5 stars

Eh, really?
I thought that's marriage counsellor address. Hahaha.

wilisno
04-08-2012, 07:40 PM
At least I'm not bitter about the break-up anymore after extensive sessions of councelling at 5* ! :miao:

Travelmate
04-08-2012, 07:48 PM
Who is the best counsellor over there? King Wil and jj?

Jj999
04-08-2012, 08:02 PM
Who is the best counsellor over there? King Wil and jj?

What language do you speak best?
French? Spanish?
Greek is not spoken by any of them.

Haha.

Travelmate
04-08-2012, 08:47 PM
French? Spanish?

Haha.

I do not Greek,
French and Spanish prefer
Deep French is also okay

Jj999
04-08-2012, 09:54 PM
I do not Greek,
French and Spanish prefer
Deep French is also okay

Spanish. Then absolutely Milo or maybe Korean BB, not sure for Korean BB whether she speak Spanish.
For french, I think most of them would speak French. :miao:
Deep french, then Malaysian, very fluent in french, Loren.

Any of them would be a good counsellor. Just pick which counsellor you'd be most comfortable with.
Hahahaha.

Travelmate
04-08-2012, 11:01 PM
Spanish. Then absolutely Milo or maybe Korean BB, not sure for Korean BB whether she speak Spanish.
For french, I think most of them would speak French. :miao:
Deep french, then Malaysian, very fluent in french, Loren.

Any of them would be a good counsellor. Just pick which counsellor you'd be most comfortable with.
Hahahaha.

Thanks JJ, I certainly been to 5stars before, obviously cannot compare with yourself and Wilsno.
Next beer is mine.
Last week you bet against me on US basketball team ..

They play again tonight!!!

USA - 34 for me!

Jj999
05-08-2012, 04:30 AM
Thanks JJ, I certainly been to 5stars before, obviously cannot compare with yourself and Wilsno.
Next beer is mine.
Last week you bet against me on US basketball team ..

They play again tonight!!!

USA - 34 for me!

Next beer is your shout? I hope you don't mind drinking with young'uns. Hahaha.

Country games are not my cup of tea.
I guess I'm more suited to league games.
I hope you win!

Travelmate
05-08-2012, 12:08 PM
Next beer is your shout? I hope you don't mind drinking with young'uns. Hahaha.

Country games are not my cup of tea.
I guess I'm more suited to league games.
I hope you win!

This is the first game I lost for a while ...
But I can still buy you a beer .....

IExperiment
06-08-2012, 12:25 AM
French? Spanish?

Haha.

Greek with a WL is useless :) best greek to do is with some one you know and go all the way like BBFS done greek with Nikki in falcon St useless its like holding your dick tight with a rubber glove not recommended :) when its that tight better naked and best not with WL to much trouble but others like spanish sound good.

Jj999
06-08-2012, 01:38 AM
Greek with a WL is useless :) best greek to do is with some one you know and go all the way like BBFS done greek with Nikki in falcon St useless its like holding your dick tight with a rubber glove not recommended :) when its that tight better naked and best not with WL to much trouble but others like spanish sound good.

I don't speak greek.
And never thought of learning it. Hahaha.

creampies
06-08-2012, 01:25 PM
dont waste your money going to marriage counselling. YOu have to pay for repeated visits and achieves nothing. THey just ask you talk about your problems which make each other feel angier and stronger about their own viewpoints.

With that amount of your money you can fuck 20 young beautiful girls.

conan
06-08-2012, 08:15 PM
You can get it for free from Relationships Australia.

I tried it when my ex (crazy Asian biatch) started yelling at me every night, stabbing me and being more expensive than a 24/7 tap of young, sexy hookers with her luxury goods demands. She refused to go because apparently I deserved to be assaulted regularly (my punishment for being "lazy.")

I found that showing her the door was the best option. Guys like me aren't meant to be with women unless they pull their head in/don't ALWAYS complain about small things, agree to do more than 1/2 of the chores (or find a job that pays more than half what I'm making) and are a good shag.

Nope... nobody?

Cheaper to pay for the sex, eat out every night and do your own washing/ironing/cleaning IMO (most of which I was doing anyway when married 'coz little miss princess was a violent whinger who just wanted to do nothing + take all the $$$.)