PDA

View Full Version : General talk Hong Kong?

Junglejuice
17-04-2013, 03:31 PM
Bros

It looks like I might be heading to Hong Kong in a fortnight for 5 days. I'll have a day or 2 to myself (if you know what I mean) and figured I should make the most of the opportunity.

I hear the place is crawling with Massage and FS shops. Mainly in and around Kowloon.

This is good and bad as I don't want to get ripped off (I'm not asian) and I want to make sure I get good quality at the right price.

Can anyone recommend any good places to visit for massage with optional extras or a spa with soapy massage + optional extras?

Hoping someone can help me!

JJ

AHLUNGOR
17-04-2013, 03:37 PM
Bros

It looks like I might be heading to Hong Kong in a fortnight for 5 days. I'll have a day or 2 to myself (if you know what I mean) and figured I should make the most of the opportunity.

I hear the place is crawling with Massage and FS shops. Mainly in and around Kowloon.

This is good and bad as I don't want to get ripped off (I'm not asian) and I want to make sure I get good quality at the right price.

Can anyone recommend any good places to visit for massage with optional extras or a spa with soapy massage + optional extras?

Hoping someone can help me!

JJ

Hi Mate,

If you are not Asian, the language barrier will be significant.

I will suggest you take a trip across to Macau where they are more suitable for foreigners. Pretty much any of the big Sauna/Spa places has the full works. If you pre-purchase your set ticket (hydrofoil ferry, hotel room, sauna/massage/full extras all inclusive) at the Macau ferry terminal in Hong Kong, you will save a lot of money.

Cheers

:cool2:

Junglejuice
17-04-2013, 03:42 PM
Thanks brother Ahlungor

Unfortunately I won't be in a position to get to Macau (as much as I would like to).

Surely the ex-pat scene over there would accommodate non-chinese speaking punters!!??

JJ

zeroun
17-04-2013, 04:30 PM
Check out the sex141.com site jungle juice.

I visited HK a couple of years ago and had a great time. Remember to buy a prepaid Sim, 7 11 stores sell them for around $10AUD.. The WLs won't answer calls from +61 numbers, plus it makes SMS easier for the girls who can write in English. I found %75 of the WLs could speak enough English to organise a meet up. Some of their adverts even have a picture of the building which makes finding incall places really easy.

I've had some of my best punts in HK. Enjoy!

Max Impact
17-04-2013, 04:30 PM
Macau is only a ferry ride away.

If you read through my thread I even describe where you can purchase spa packages including ferry, transfers and pussy at a discount.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?2096-Ciao-For-Now&highlight=Ciao

Junglejuice
17-04-2013, 04:37 PM
Macau is off the cards. Believe me, I'm not happy about it but that's just the way it is.

I had a look at sex141 and found it difficult to navigate. There is almost too much info to sort through. Although I see that they have a forum so I'll have a look at that.

Ideally I want to get the name or names of places in Kowloon that are recommended by fellow punters.

JJ

hornrocket
17-04-2013, 05:42 PM
sex141.com is your best guide.

don't worry about being non asian. most of the girls will be able to tell you the price, and you can get down to business.

I've used 141 for years, and had no probs.... Generally they are grouped together, so just work out where is convenient for you, then use google maps to work out how to get there....

Tekkor
17-04-2013, 08:34 PM
Mate. If you're not from a Chinese background, I suggest you head to the bars at Wan Chai. Plenty of Filipino & Indo pussies are on offer there. However its much more expensive than in Thailand & Indonesia. But since someone else paid for your air tixs & hotel, it balances out. Do read up on the link below to get info on latest pricing and which bars are happening.
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?951-General-Reports

Wan Chai has a lot of bars & clubs where expats & caus go to handout and checkout the girl scene. Remember to negotiate or you might get ripped off.

Give us a report when you're back.

aussiegaigin
17-04-2013, 09:25 PM
If you are there on a Sunday, it is the "maids day off". 1000s of Fili and Indo girls roaming the streets and bars all day.

I was there a few years ago, I wandered into a big park near Central metro station; was lucky to make out the other side alive.

But watch for the "Cinderella Syndrome"; a lot of them got to be home by 6 or 7 o'çlock.

Bracket
18-04-2013, 12:30 AM
Although I can't personally vouch for the place, there have been rave reviews in the past on other punting sites for K-Pressure, near the corner of Jordan Road and Woosung Street in Kowloon.

Try these links (the info is the same I think in each case), assuming you have viewing privileges there, which contain incredibly detailed information :
AuXXX Reviews (http://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f31/hong-kong-your-guide-k-pressure-kowloon-8000/)
Punter Planet (http://forums.punterplanet.com/topic/12849-k-pressure-may-2011-various-girls/)

slarty
18-04-2013, 12:39 AM
You can try K-Pressure near Jordan railway station. 127 Woosung St. Its a massage place (FS) witha fairly unique service. Works out around $500 HK all up for a 45 minute service.

Don't be too scared of sex141. Find the addresses of a few of the buildings that have the mini apartments. Some buildings have heaps of them. You can just knock on the doors and the girl opens. If you dont like her just politely say no thanks and try another door (everyone does this).

I sampled both K Pressure and Sex141 while I was in HK and had a great time. At the time I went I had no canto or mandarin and was able to get by ok (I am not asian).

slarty
18-04-2013, 12:40 AM
Duplicate- removed

Divine
18-04-2013, 12:57 AM
sex141 is probably your best bet! if you're scared of language barrier, you can always just use google translate on your phone :smile: