PDA

View Full Version : Studio 5 - 5 Gerald Street, Marrickville

AC3
05-08-2012, 01:57 AM
Studio 5 Marrickville (5 Gerald Street)
Fellow bros,

My second visit to the new 5 Gerald Street Marrickville, now named Studio 5.

Telephone : 9519 9009

Very clean and well priced establishment with a manager who's very customer focused. Think 22 Brodie-esque.

Prices are as follows
30 min - $100
45 min - $140
60 min - $170

About 7 girls per night, mainly Koreans with the occasional Malaysian. All girls definitely youthful and well picked. After reports to come...I think I've found a hidden gem in the inner west!

Services are "standard" for the interest of safety for punters out there but with some ex Villawood and Angeltown girls in the line up YMMV.

Happy punting!

chandra_man1
05-08-2012, 11:55 AM
Thought this place was to be demolished to make way for a hostel. So who are the ex villa girls working here? Also no BBBJ as standard here?

Travelmate
05-08-2012, 12:06 PM
Studio 5 Marrickville (5 Gerald Street)
Fellow bros,

My second visit to the new 5 Gerald Street Marrickville, now named Studio 5.

Telephone : 9519 9009

Very clean and well priced establishment with a manager who's very customer focused. Think 22 Brodie-esque.

Prices are as follows
30 min - $100
45 min - $140
60 min - $170

About 7 girls per night, mainly Koreans with the occasional Malaysian. All girls definitely youthful and well picked. After reports to come...I think I've found a hidden gem in the inner west!

Services are "standard" for the interest of safety for punters out there but with some ex Villawood and Angeltown girls in the line up YMMV.

Happy punting!

Sorry, are you shop owner, promoter, or just a normal punter brother?
Who is going to write those after reports?? Thanks

AC3
05-08-2012, 05:22 PM
Travelmate bro...Normal punter scoping out some less reviewed establishments. Since this place is fairly close to me, I'll look to review it as time progresses.

The way I see establishments, there's a spectrum of quality...in terms of my first impressions, it's middle of the road quality. Nice, clean, reasonably priced, decent line up but offers standard service. It's not up there with the likes of 5 Star, 64 Taren Point, etc which offer BBBJ, DD and CIM.

lazy predator
07-08-2012, 01:17 PM
Bad service. The standards of service has dropped since the beginning of last year. Don't go.

AC3
07-08-2012, 03:12 PM
Bad service. The standards of service has dropped since the beginning of last year. Don't go.

Lazy predator....5 Gerald Street Marrickville just reopened 3 months ago under new management. I wouldn't say it's bad service. What are you comparing against?

Travelmate
07-08-2012, 03:31 PM
Lazy predator....5 Gerald Street Marrickville just reopened 3 months ago under new management. I wouldn't say it's bad service. What are you comparing against?

Brother, so is there any good girls you can recommend ....

lazy predator
07-08-2012, 05:23 PM
AC3, is #5 still partners with Angel Town?

2 years ago, #5 had some really good girls. I mean they were top notch when it came to work time. Services included BBBJ and DFK. The girls were nice to punters.

AC3
07-08-2012, 09:51 PM
AC3, is #5 still partners with Angel Town?

2 years ago, #5 had some really good girls. I mean they were top notch when it came to work time. Services included BBBJ and DFK. The girls were nice to punters.

This place is no longer affiliated with 5Star or Angeltown...

Lazy punter bro, I totally agree with you. 3-4 years ago, Angeltown was the place to go to, BBBJ, DD, DFK...nowadays it's just not as good.

I've only been to Studio 5 twice so far. It's not a bad place but I'll have to go through the line up and put together some AR's for the punting community here. The post on the forum is just to let punters know a new shop is in operation.

If I do an AR, obviously my reputation is at stake so expect me to put up as honest of an opinion as possible.

As mentioned though, services offered appear standard, I.e CBJ, so for the safety of punters it's there. This place won't match up to the likes of 5Star but you get what you pay for.

Chucky
07-08-2012, 10:41 PM
U sure ur not from the Shop? U seem to know about their background for someone only visited there twice?

AC3
07-08-2012, 11:18 PM
Chucky, look at Ahlungor bro, Wilsno bro...they know a lot about various shops. When you bother to take time to speak to management at particular establishments, you simply learn. Need I say more?

wilisno
07-08-2012, 11:46 PM
AC3

Chucky, look at Ahlungor bro, Wilsno bro...they know a lot about various shops. When you bother to take time to speak to management at particular establishments, you simply learn. Need I say more?

Of course I know a lot about 5*, I've been there hundreds of times, not two times ! :miao:

Alexlim
08-08-2012, 02:52 AM
Of course I know a lot about 5*, I've been there hundreds of times, not two times ! :miao:

hehe, Wilisno bro. how many times? I bet you might forget :miao:

lazy predator
08-08-2012, 11:07 AM
let's clear something up first. the one in marrickville is Number 5 which is now called Studio 5 and that is not 5 Star!

right, back to the old Studio 5. this place used to have some nice fkn korean girls. they had the looks and skills. AND everything on them was REAL. i've had some good times in that place. the place went down hill when the owners started to shuffle girls from angel town in there. the attitude of most girls were terrible. they seem to forget that they actually work in the service industry (the kind of service that requires a human touch) and not to mention they are working in australia illegally. the punters are not really getting a "fair fuck", are they?

AC3, do these girls have a attitude?
CBJ for the safety of the punters? the safety of the punters is depended on the girls using mouth wash. listerine will kill 99.9% of the bacteria.
the punters happiness is depended on BBBJ and DFK. ask any punter if they would save money on happiness and the answer is obviously a "NO".

admins, i suggest we start using a "fair fuck" label for shops and girls in this forum :)