PDA

View Full Version : Great asian girl on northside

canihavesomemorevaginaplease
18-04-2013, 01:15 PM
I havn't been on this forum for years, but now that i'm punting again very regularly i want to put my 2 cents in about great service, & the rude, starfish hags to avoid lol.

I met this chick about december last year in an apartment in the city (was a newspaper ad) & made sure to keep her number cos the service is great. It's april now & i'm still a regular lol. She's a petite asian girl, not fat, no stretch marks & nice little boobs with no sag. Early 30's but nice body, not a hot face, but still pretty.

Everytime i see her the service is unrushed & she can handle dick!
Alot of working ladies complain when i fuck em really hard, but she gets into it!

She's now in a house on the northside about a 15 min drive from CBD, kinda old house not as nice as her apartment but i couldn't care less. Her rates are great aswel.

Her english isn't great, but we talk a fair bit. I'm pretty sure she'll be posting an ad on cracker soon with real pics, soon as she does i'll share the link.

I reccomend this girl, PM me if ya want her number

cocktus
18-04-2013, 04:09 PM
Calling Brainsex......

18-04-2013, 04:46 PM
Are you asking for her number?

18-04-2013, 04:48 PM
0431 327 626

brustar
18-04-2013, 09:11 PM
Do you know what nationality she is?

erikoss
18-04-2013, 11:15 PM
What are her rates?

BrainSex
22-04-2013, 06:24 PM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

Hank79
22-04-2013, 08:15 PM
Just tried this WL today and I think she's great value for money. From what I could see she looks south East Asian......however said she was from HK. From my estimation she is mid to late thirties.

Not many words exchanged. Started off with a covered bj......... While i was feeling her very tight pussy. No fingers allowed in her pussy though, but it was nice just being able to touch it and rub her clit.

Moved into missionary and she has got a very nice tight little pussy. Almost could not get my dick in. After a bit of pumping halfway she let me put it in really deep......holding my hips pushing me deeper.......she can handle big dicks I would say as she had no problem having 7.5 inch and thick in her.

She made some nice moaning sounds and some dirty talk which was nice. The thing I liked about her is she really lets you use her for your pleasure and appears to enjoy the penetration.

We did a little doggy and she's got a very tiny firm butt. When your pumping her you feel like king kong because she very petite and your dick looks really big in her small pussy.

Went back to missionary...... Same deep penetration.......really tight pussy......tighter than most girls iv been with.
Just before I was about to cum I asked if I could cum in her mouth......she said it was ok as long as I did not get it in her eyes or hair. Pumped her for a minute or two..... Took the condom off and she wanked me into her mouth......finishing with a bbbj. My dick was very sensitive by this point but she was very gentle. She did not swallow though.

For $100 she was great value.......nice body, very tight pussy with some very deep intetcourse. 7/10

gpeck80
22-04-2013, 08:29 PM
I think the review is legit. It mentioned her as 30 and didnt give up her contact details immediately the way pimps usually do.

23-04-2013, 10:05 AM
Yeh thats one thing i forgot to mention, how tight her pussy is. Definitely great value for money ay. Most WL have a really sloppy pussy, but with her that's not the case

23-04-2013, 10:08 AM
I can see that some people were a bit suspiscious of my thread cos of how much i talked her up, i've only recently got back onto this forum, check out some of my other threads, i just love to punt :)
Regularly lol

beenjoy
24-04-2013, 01:37 PM
do you have her link or just pm to me please thank you

24-04-2013, 04:32 PM
She still hasn't bothered puttin up an ad bro, i originally contacted her from a newspaper

Hank79
24-04-2013, 07:14 PM
She gives a lot of pleasure........

BrainSex
24-04-2013, 08:02 PM

Hank79
24-04-2013, 08:31 PM
Book her while you can....... most charge more......

revolnaisa
25-04-2013, 12:52 AM
Hmmmm looking at forum, interesting. I am very new here, I will try to book her tomorrow, I will write how I went,,,,,

gpeck80
25-04-2013, 01:59 AM
Look what you started BS.

Hank79
25-04-2013, 07:57 AM

gpeck80
01-05-2013, 02:10 AM
BS - Brainsex. Its the name of a regular poster here.

BrainSex
06-05-2013, 04:41 PM

12-05-2013, 10:51 PM
Damn the join date & everything of hank79 has really fucked my credability lol. Brainsex i recommend seeing her for yourself bro, great value. Sometimes it's another girl working in the same house though who fortunately i've never seen cos i got the personal number of my fave

12-05-2013, 11:18 PM
After that last post i decided to go see the "other girl" at the same house, i'd actually called my usual earlier tonight & she told me she was out of town. Curiosity got the better of me & fuckin hell, the other chick was fuckin ugly! First time i've ever done the walk, was proud to do it tho, was a great feeling.

So be warned, the chick i usually see is almost always at the house, but be prepared for the other hag. A good way to know which one it is; my usual girl's english is terrible, this other chick's english is great

Hank79
13-05-2013, 09:30 AM
Girls need to have holiday sometime.....