PDA

View Full Version : Sakura Palace Mikka

badone
18-04-2013, 02:35 PM
so off to Sakura,

parking a little difficult on a monday, but found a spot and walked down the road. went in greeted pleasantly.

but all girls taken at the moment. wait 15 min he told me a petite japanese girl was coming. i said fine book me in.
went outside checked the car just in case. came back and was told girl had arrived.
'
Mikka came in said hello, not a warm greeting she walked ahead of me and i followed upstairs. she asked me if i wanted a shower so did so,
i got out she had undressed with towel around her then said she needed a shower - ???? i said u should have showered with me

mikka is a nice girl 25yrs old, tiny size 4, cute nice face beautiful black hair, milky skin, nice c cup, shaven.

so slow start and finally i get her to stand in front of me and i suck those beautiful nipples, grabbing her bum in the process, she loves this and i can feel her responsiveness and wetness. i decided to go for daty as i needed to lead the way. she was hesitant at inserting a finger, but didn't a little anal play,

gave cbj, nice, mish,
it was hot in the room, so shower relax, chat ,sat on my lap, good english, then decided time enough to give it another go, all good

i think i need to go back and try her again, not sure but thing the bell went off ten minutes early - is this so one could shower and dress??