PDA

View Full Version : General talk A question to all punters with partners

CunningLinguist
18-04-2013, 09:48 PM
What would you think if you suspected, or found out, your partner was:
A. Seeing a gigolo
B. Someones fuck buddy or sport fuck (probably rooter :smile:)
C. Advertising on Craigslist: CL > sydney > personals > casual encounters
D. Having an affair
E. All of the above.

Sextus
18-04-2013, 11:05 PM
B. Someones fuck buddy

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?6743-2013-Diary&highlight=diary

G'day Cunninglinguist,

It was determined in this thread (page 2), by the two volunteerers of the information, altgourami (who has three) and Jellyshots (who has had successive ones) that "FB's" are restricted to girls working in the massage / wl industry as they are the only ones that are on a practical basis able to put their personal life on hold for someone to come around and fuck them casually.

In general society however, FB's don't exist. The thread details why.

Merely in the service of documentary truth therefore, I am afraid I have to correct the casual references to them that imply otherwise.

Cheers,
Sextus :D

zeroun
18-04-2013, 11:43 PM
I'm not in a relationship atm but I've been guilty of them all (except C).

I reckon it would be hypocritical of me to get upset if the reverse happened... Although it might hurt like hell

CunningLinguist
19-04-2013, 01:48 AM

G'day Cunninglinguist,

It was determined in this thread (page 2), by the two volunteerers of the information, altgourami (who has three) and Jellyshots (who has had successive ones) that "FB's" are restricted to girls working in the massage / wl industry as they are the only ones that are on a practical basis able to put their personal life on hold for someone to come around and fuck them casually.

Merely in the service of documentary truth therefore, I am afraid I have to correct the casual references to them that imply otherwise.

Cheers,

Hi Sextus, thanks for straightening me out on this point. Due to your overwhelming evidence I can only conclude that my fuck buddy from years ago (whom I later found out had a partner at the time) was merely a figment of my imagination. And that the offer I received for some sport fucking from another girl, which I politely declined because I knew her boyfirend, was alas another figment. In your debt.:cry:

IExperiment
19-04-2013, 02:02 AM
A. Seeing a gigolo
C. Advertising on Craigslist: CL > sydney > personals > casual encounters
D. Having an affair
E. All of the above.

A & D. I would join in first on the fun why not as I am not perfect as well :) and sort it out after the deeds is done :) cause I wish she would do the same if she caught me :)

Sextus
19-04-2013, 02:15 AM
Well yes, cunninglinguist I had one or two similar anecdotes like that offered up in the other thread, and it took some mining on my part - like pulling teeth in fact - to find out that they were in fact all girls in the industry - which is pretty rare, and / or the guy had the personal experience of girls throwing themselves at him as a normal expectation - which is even rarer! You seem to fit into the latter category! I'm talking about normal social experience and the sociological / personal prohibitions that overwhelmingly exist against it - and are all detailed in the other thread. (Page 2)

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ighlight=diary

(Sorry to invade this thread cunninglinguist, I'm sure it will get back on track.)

Travelmate
19-04-2013, 12:29 PM

G'day Cunninglinguist,

Cheers,

Mate, You are wrong . FB do exist. Trust me!

Sextus
19-04-2013, 01:37 PM
G'day travelmate - I didn't say they weren't one in a thousand girls or one in ten thousand girls, I just detailed in the other thread why, on a practical basis, they don't exist, except in rare and highly specific circumstances. And isolated anecdotes can't overcome the relationship transactions that overwhelmingly have to be in place for sex to take place. Unless you are gay - then you'll find a fucken FB every ten feet along Oxford st. It comes down, therefore, to the fundamental differences between males and females when it comes to sexual transactions. Ie, the price that has to be paid, in one form or another, for sex to take place. Because there is always a price, and it is not restricted to just money in the least. (I am desperately trying not to have to re-state all the facts in the other thread!)

kickass
19-04-2013, 03:43 PM
CunningLinguist!

Apart from all of that, your partner is a Ladyboy !!!

Sextus
19-04-2013, 03:56 PM
Well, just to summarise the anecdotes put up as evidence of the existence of female FB's

1. altgourami - ML's ie, no normal personal life to inhibit the behaviour.
2. Jellyshots - ML's.........................same
3. Rooter - (refused to say, maybe he is referring to occasional swinger's parties full of 40 and 50 something boilers?)
4. Travelmate - (hasn't detailed yet, would be from one of the above categories.)
5. Cunninglinguist - two cheating partners, incidents separated by years.
6. Girls desperate to hook up with a guy for a relationship because he is very goodlooking and he plays them along.

Well, they are the only categories, and none of them fit the example of a girl acting like a guy when it comes to sex, that is, not demanding or seeking a transaction for it.

Ergo, they don't exist.

jellyshots
19-04-2013, 06:33 PM
Actually, Sextus, I'm more surprised about your experience in this area. When you posted that melon photo of yourself, I got the impression that you are quite fit and clearly, you are quite eloquent. I'm surprised that you haven't gotten a few offers from other women in your social circle.

I think if we try to define FB in these very limited situations, you don't capture the essence of what we're identifying as FB. If we define FB by your categories then you are saying that there is no example of a girl wanting sex without asking for a transaction.

BUT, you are then saying then that women only sleep with guys because they want something. And you're alluding to guys really being the only ones that are promiscuous (openly wanting sex without conditions attached to it). Mate, you have to start taking a few offers of sex by the more promiscuous women out there. Because they are plentiful. One of my mates, that was the only relationships he had with women. They would just like screwing him and more than a few were married. They never asked him for anything. He did have a massive 24cm dick though.

---

Anyway, in the case of the original thread.

A. I'd talk to Wilson from Ginza to line me up with a few girls to train me in the art of pleasing a woman because if she needed a gigolo, it must mean that I was completely clueless.
B. Not 100% sure if this was the case but I will describe what I did later.
C. I'd laugh. Who posts personals adds on Criagslist?
D. Again, I will describe what I did...

So... I've been rooting an ML. No surprises there. I told her I was starting to get feelings for her and she basically said that she was sorry but we probably shouldn't see each other any more. To get it out of my system I turned into PuntZilla!!! And you have to do it with 3 exclamation points - PuntZilla!!! Asian shops then back to the Cauc shop.

Plan of attack - find out who I'm competing with and have her ditch them. Will it work? I don't know, I was already seriously punching above my weight in the looks department. But I am seriously one devious bastard. Game on...

Stage 1. Gather intel. I booked her biggest rival in there. Dana, beautiful, blonde, busty Aussie - 3 hrs. I know she's a threat coz my ML mentions how pretty she is. Hmmm, she's both a looker and a talker. Lol, and everyone else has talked me up. She gets the gaga eyes looking at me. Stage 1, complete.

Stage 2. Check if my ML noticed. Yes, she knocks off early straight after my booking and storms off in a huff. I intercept down the back stairs and she storms straight past me. Seed planted into her pretty skull, complete.

Stage 3. Justify other ML's perception of me. I book Kylie for 3 hrs. Hands down, the hottest looking girl in Kings Court. D cups, slim young Austrian. Hot accent and tan lines. So lovely to talk to. She asks me to share a cab home with her. It doesn't get much better than this. My ML sees Kylie waiting for me downstairs. Full blown jealousy ensues. Stage 3 complete.

Meanwhile, I'm getting txts from my ML like crazy. 3 or 4 every hour until they peter off before bed.

Stage 4. Set boundaries. I see her before her shift for breakfast. We talk through things and I concede that I like sex with her so we can just have fun but that means I will see other girls too. She agrees to this because she likes the sex too and isn't ready to make any commitment. I go to lunch, she starts her shift and I tell her I'll see her in the shop. Stage 4 complete.

Stage 5. Run the gauntlet. I make my way back to the shop. Curious. One of my rivals has booked her for 3 hrs. Hmmm. Fine. I'm in the waiting room and the lineup comes through. Up hops a bouncy little bunny. I've spoken to her before, she's super sweet and is one hot little number. Guys, she's a size 5 Aussie girl with long black hair, A cups and a very pretty face. Oh, and Chloe is wearing fishnets, a cute little corset type outfit and these adorable bunny ears.

I'm getting rapid fire txts from my ML. WTF? She's sneaking off to txt me in her booking, LOL. I drop the bombshell - I'm with Chloe. Big pause. Oh ok, good plan - we can see each other after. Well, Chloe and I are hitting it off. She is a seriously lovely chick. I mean, I have to book her again - my ML be damned... Fuck it. I extend Chloe :) But after this, I also have to go to a business networking meeting. Ha! Chloe is a budding little entrepreneur and asks to +1 with me. Some days, it's just too easy... Stage 5 complete.

Sage 6. Line up the shot. So Chloe asks if it's ok if she rocks up in jeans and a hoodie and thongs. I'm like yeah, trust me, everyone will be friendly. So when I come up the stairs, my ML is on her way down with a booking. Some random guy and she has her eyebrow cocked. Txt 2 mins later. Why didn't you book me? Going to my meeting - Chloe tagging along. So Chloe is seriously rocking out these painted on jeans, lime green thongs and black hoodie. Long hair down her back and we grab a cab. She's leaning on me the whole time, chatting away. Oh yeah, she's single at the moment.

We get to this meeting, it's a little bit of a dive. I can't see many people so I apologise to her. Hmmm. One of the guys recognises me and calls out. Every guy stops jaws open to check Chloe out. So funny. When the dust settles, other people start rocking up and make a beeline for her. So, how did you find this networking meeting? Chloe: I'm with Jellyshots. Priceless. She had such a good time she drags me out for Ramen. Ramen with a hottie on my arm, yes...

Anyway, my ML has decided to wait for me. Chloe and I walk back to Kings where she has parked her car. Apparently we were so engaged in conversation that we walked right past my ML. Stage 6 complete.

Stage 7. The pull. Txt from my ML. You walked right past me. I'm going home now. J:How far away are you? Come back. She comes back, pouting all the way. We go for Sushi so we can chat. Not long enough. She grabs a hotel room. I cancel my flight. We go over things. I tell her that I can get any woman in there. And based on a little bit of luck, she has the proof right in front of her. Stage 7 complete.

Stage 8. Make up sex. 4.5 hrs of us learning everything about each others' bodies. We kiss, suck, lick and fuck both sensually and with a little bit of grudge fuck thrown in. We sleep in each others' arms. In the morning, I kiss her awake. She moans and smiles. She pulls me on top of her. I lick my fingers and spread her lips before shoving my cock into her to the hilt. It's on again and we go at it for 3 hrs. Stage 8 complete.

Stage 9. Breakfast. We check out, have some breakfast. She leans over and says, I want you to be my bf. J: What do you mean? N: Just you, only you, always only you... Stage 9 complete. High score Jellyshots...

CunningLinguist
19-04-2013, 10:12 PM
Well yes, cunninglinguist I had one or two similar anecdotes like that offered up in the other thread, and it took some mining on my part - like pulling teeth in fact - to find out that they were in fact all girls in the industry - which is pretty rare, and / or the guy had the personal experience of girls throwing themselves at him as a normal expectation - which is even rarer! You seem to fit into the latter category! I'm talking about normal social experience and the sociological / personal prohibitions that overwhelmingly exist against it - and are all detailed in the other thread. (Page 2)

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ighlight=diary

(Sorry to invade this thread cunninglinguist, I'm sure it will get back on track.)

Hey Sextus, no problem at all, it is an interesting digression.
It made me remember some other fuck buddies from years gone by:
- Milf at work: locations were car, carpark, locker rooms, hotel
- Cauc with huge tits: locations pretty much anywhere you can think of.

2 of my fuck buddies were friends and we ended up having a threesome.
The third candidate that I politely declined was the girlfried of the brother of one of the threesome girls.
Looking back I should have probably gone for it and tried a foursome...
I just remembered there was another girl that wanted to be fuck buddies, she was the friend of the one I politely declined, hmm fivesome...
I didn't go for her because she was below my threshold, a little too large.
I know it all sounds a bit incestuous.
At the time I was thinking this is all too good to be true.

One common theme is that all these girls were below my girlfriend threshold, I was happy to sport fuck and sometimes go out as friends but I didn't want a relationship.

I think once you do one girl she tells her friends and then they all want to have a go. You have to find the right group of girls though.
I think once a girl thinks someone will treat them right and you have done a friend they may project other stuff onto you that may not be true and you are in with a much bigger chance than normal. Maybe Sei can comment on this phenomena ?
This only really happened to me once.

Have you ever heard stories of a coach of some girls team like soccer or basketball doing the whole team ? I have.

CunningLinguist
19-04-2013, 10:19 PM
CunningLinguist!

Apart from all of that, your partner is a Ladyboy !!!

Hmm, I don't think so. I dare you to say that to her face:smile:

I noticed you are banned now. Alot of people have been getting banned lately...

Sextus
20-04-2013, 01:45 AM
It is just that the sexually liberated period in the late Sixties, when what you two guys, Cunninglinguist and Jellyshots are describing as happening to you both even now, just didn't work out. I saw a Doco by Richard Dawkins recently, and he was taking about being in San Francisco's Haight-Ashbury during the 69 summer of love, and seeing guys casually feeling up the breasts of strange women that took their fancy in the street, while the women smiled at the strangers as they were doing it to them. I've gotta say, I like that idea! But as he went on to explain, in terms of keeping society cohesive, such sexual liberation just didn't work out. And it was the women alone that soon rang down the clappers on it. Because it is the women alone who have always held the power to do that. They hold it because of their greater, and more sensible detachment from their own sexual natures. Whereas we males are totally ruled by our sexual natures.

Jellyshots encouragement to me is welcome, because optimism does get you a lot further than the lack of it, and he's right, I'm probably not using the tools I have as well as I could use them. But I think the experiences of both of you guys is coloured much more by the genetic lottery than you may be giving it credit for.

jellyshots
20-04-2013, 07:07 AM
ML's in shops are already more sexually liberated which is why a few regular punters are experiencing freebies. I don't think it's headed back towards the 60's any time soon but a lot of women are dressing sluttier when they go out and I don't know any good looking girls right now that don't have a pair of daisy dukes.

Agree that we are totally rules by our sexual natures but I'm also saying that women don't feel the need to have a monetary transaction. They know if they want to get laid, they can have guys lining up. But for them, they have to ensure that they are discreet, otherwise be branded a slut.

Sextus, I'll describe my best friends, who later became punting buddies at Kings Court for a time. S - 5'10" tall, tradie, ocker Aussie, light brown hair, blue eyes, big dick. His brother N - 6' tall, tradie and part time triathlete, blonde hair, blue eyes. J - 5'9" tall, tradie, cauc kiwi, brown hair, brown eyes, married. Me - 5'7" tall, business guy, filipino, black hair, brown eyes.

When you hang with guys that are, for the women, are more their idea of the perfect partner, you have to accentuate the differences or get lost in the shuffle. E.g. if any women we new had an inkling of yellow fever - I was bang in there before the others could get a whiff of her perfume. N was so friggen good looking that we sent him out as bait to bring back girls to our table. Thankfully he wasn't much of a talker or none of the rest of us would ever get laid. J was married but a demon with the flirt so he was always getting numbers handed to him. S just worked the fact that he had a big dick. Most of the girls hooked up with him just so they could see it. More than a few though turned around to him and said, "you are NOT putting that fucking THING in me. I'll give you a handie instead."

So really, Sextus I don't think genetics has a lot to do with it. It's more about recognising the buffet on offer and accepting it. Sure, you will end up having sex with a few that may not be your ideal now and again but it's not as if you're in a relationship with them. Trade up when it's appropriate.

Bro, don't over think it. I'm so guilty of that. But use what you have - your intellect and the ability to talk about any subject they want to. And let them lead. I think I'm pulling casual dates more now from my reputation in the shop than anything - and the managers have been directing the single ones my way. So funny.

CunningLinguist
20-04-2013, 01:09 PM
Jellyshots encouragement to me is welcome, because optimism does get you a lot further than the lack of it, and he's right, I'm probably not using the tools I have as well as I could use them. But I think the experiences of both of you guys is coloured much more by the genetic lottery than you may be giving it credit for.

I would rate myself just above average, but not alot, in the looks department.
I think attitude has alot to do with it, and seizing the opportunity, but not appearing to do it desperately though.
I had a rebel bad boy image at the time and I thinked this helped quite a bit in retrospect.

rooter
20-04-2013, 06:50 PM

Just noticed this thread by accident, I had previously ignored it as I don't have a partner but i see i have been mentioned so thought i would contribute.
Actually i don't have a fuckbuddy at the moment.
Apart from the WLs, what I have got going is two old Aussie guys with young Thai wives they can't keep up with, so I see their young wives every now and then and give them a good hard fuck!. Sometimes the hubby just wants to go and watch the footy or go drinking with mates or whatever and wants the Mrs out of his hair. And the Mrs wants a proper fuck! He gets to do that, she gets some hard cock, and i get some young Thai pussy so everyone is happy. Other times the hubby joins in for a 3some or just watches or takes some video they then later watch together while they are fucking. Either way its all good.
I also have a couple with a young Filipina wife who is pregnant and since she got pregnant her hormones have gone crazy and she needs cock 24/7 - pregnancy affects different women in different ways, some no change, some go off sex, some want it non stop.
There is so much weird shit going on out there, beneath the thin veneer of middle class (and working class) respectabilty are passions, kinks, desires, fetishes, libidos etc. You cannot contain these energies!! It really is like a David Lynch movie.
2 weeks ago i was at a couples house on Logies night fucking the 22yo wife while the 25 yo hubby watched and jerked himself off!
They were just a normal young couple but I guess they wanted to do something different on logies night!
And after we both came all over her tits we all had peppermint tea together ! For fuck's sake! peppermint fucking tea!!

CunningLinguist
20-04-2013, 07:15 PM
Just noticed this thread by accident, I had previously ignored it as I don't have a partner but i see i have been mentioned so thought i would contribute.
Actually i don't have a fuckbuddy at the moment.
Apart from the WLs, what I have got going is two old Aussie guys with young Thai wives they can't keep up with, so I see their young wives every now and then and give them a good hard fuck!. Sometimes the hubby just wants to go and watch the footy or go drinking with mates or whatever and wants the Mrs out of his hair. And the Mrs wants a proper fuck! He gets to do that, she gets some hard cock, and i get some young Thai pussy so everyone is happy. Other times the hubby joins in for a 3some or just watches or takes some video they then later watch together while they are fucking. Either way its all good.
I also have a couple with a young Filipina wife who is pregnant and since she got pregnant her hormones have gone crazy and she needs cock 24/7 - pregnancy affects different women in different ways, some no change, some go off sex, some want it non stop.
There is so much weird shit going on out there, beneath the thin veneer of middle class (and working class) respectabilty are passions, kinks, desires, fetishes, libidos etc. You cannot contain these energies!! It really is like a David Lynch movie.
2 weeks ago i was at a couples house on Logies night fucking the 22yo wife while the 25 yo hubby watched and jerked himself off!
They were just a normal young couple but I guess they wanted to do something different on logies night!
And after we both came all over her tits we all had peppermint tea together ! For fuck's sake! peppermint fucking tea!!

Hmmm looks like I was right about that then :)

So how did you get into this arrangement ?
Perhaps something like this:
Rooter visiting a friend with a thai wife "hi mate how is it going ?"
Friend: "Look Rooter I have got this problem, I was wondering if you could help me ?"
Rooter: "Sure mate, what can I do to help ?"
Friend: "How would you lke to ..."

rooter
20-04-2013, 07:19 PM
Hmmm looks like I was right about that then :)

So how did you get into this arrangement ?
Perhaps something like this:
Rooter visiting a friend with a thai wife "hi mate how is it going ?"
Friend: "Look Rooter I have got this problem, I was wondering if you could help me ?"
Rooter: "Sure mate, what can I do to help ?"
Friend: "How would you lke to ..."

The funny thing is thats not far from the truth !!

Sextus
21-04-2013, 12:56 PM
I had this idea that WL's were an even smaller sub-set of a very small minority of women that were always up for sex.

That WL's (by definition in female form) represent for we hetero males the "always up for sex" paradise that gay men live in their whole lives. That WL's are in fact, us. Are, for all intents and purposes, men, and so, amazingly, we don't have to be fucking gay to be able live the life and sexual expectations of a gay man.

My belief was that out of this very small minority of women who were always up for sex, WL's self-selected themselves for their work - because it seems to me that being always up for sex is a mandatory starting point for them.

My belief was that for the other 97% or so of women, their drive for sex is so weak compared to us, that their starting point is to put all kinds of restrictions, conditions and duties in the path of a man who wants sex from them. Once these conditions are met, then fine. But even so, the first casuality of a breach of these conditions is of course, the sex. It is withdrawn. Because they don't have to have it like we do, it is easily, casually and swiftly withdrawn when the males don't continue to meet their conditions for it.

By contrast, how many conditions do we men put as obstacles and barriers before we will allow sex with us?

I can't seem to get beyond the thinking, based on these observations, that the life force, the sex force of 97% of women ebbs weakly - the evidence being that it is easily controlled and is easily restricted by them, and that rafts of conditions are put on access to sex with them. Or that WL's are almost literally our true sexual "brothers", part of a tiny sub-set of women, and that our experience with them should not be coloured by or taken as evidence of what the vast majority of women are really like when it comes to sex. And that so-called condition-free FB's, to the extent that they exist, are drawn from the tiny percentage of women that are left over once you take WL's out of the equation.

I'm sorry if this sounds a bit bleak or sour, but I'm trying to be objective based on observations and experience.

wilisno
21-04-2013, 01:51 PM
Very eloquent analysis though !

rooter
21-04-2013, 02:28 PM
You are fucking your mate's pregnant wife? And he is OK with this?

Im a liberal guy and approach different fetishes and kinks with an open mind - but cuckoldry taken to this extreme level really makes my head spin

Of course he is OK with it, sometimes he watches, sometimes he joins in, sometimes he just leaves us to it.

AHLUNGOR
21-04-2013, 11:49 PM
Haha, we have all heard about guns for hire, but brother rooter is really a root for hire or rental cock or whatever you call IT!

Good on you brother, enjoy it while you can !

Cheers