PDA

View Full Version : How to get to 64 Alexander Ave Tarent Point easily without car?

forsaken
06-08-2012, 02:26 PM
Hi guyss , how to get TarrentPoint easily if I dont have a car?
It's far far away from city. Catch the train to Carringbah ? And then any bus to there?

From all the after report makes me want to try this place at least once. :miao::miao:
thankss before. cheers.

tarenpoint64
06-08-2012, 03:29 PM
give us a call we may be able to give you a lift from the station and back. PM me or email dkr788@gmail.com or give us a call on 9524 1278 if you like.

thanks
Dean @TP

cisco
06-08-2012, 11:17 PM
give us a call we may be able to give you a lift from the station and back. PM me or email dkr788@gmail.com or give us a call on 9524 1278 if you like.

thanks
Dean @TP

Bro , you just provided the best customer services to all the punter ...

babelx
07-08-2012, 01:15 AM
That;s a nice offer Tarenpoint! I guess you already give rides to girls from station to work?

Mr Crash and Burn
07-08-2012, 10:49 AM
There is a bus that runs down Taren Point Road. I am not sure where you catch it at the Ctaingbah/Miranda end, however, you can catch it from Rockdale/Kogarah. It used to be the 476 years ago but the number may have changed.

Otherwise taxi!!

Travelmate
07-08-2012, 10:58 AM
Bro , you just provided the best customer services to all the punter ...

Well, this is first time I can see this sort of service... WELL DONE!

Travelmate
07-08-2012, 10:59 AM

thanks
Dean @TP

Dear Dean,
you are champion.
Nice week.
You may need to provide bus time table once you have too many customers ..
Travelmate

wilisno
07-08-2012, 12:10 PM
There is a bus that runs down Taren Point Road. I am not sure where you catch it at the Ctaingbah/Miranda end, however, you can catch it from Rockdale/Kogarah. It used to be the 476 years ago but the number may have changed.

Otherwise taxi!!
Haha, sounds like a pilgrimage to me to get to the holyland !

aussiegaigin
07-08-2012, 10:56 PM

Otherwise taxi!!
Go to www.131500.info, and use the trip finder facilitywww.131500.info
Put in your starting location, and the shop address, and it will provide you with transport details.

GreenL
07-08-2012, 11:17 PM
Wow this shop is really keen. Is that a free courtesy bus for TP punters? What a great customer service, good job TP. Anyway, may I ask which station could you pick up? Cheers

Mr Crash and Burn
08-08-2012, 10:05 AM
Haha, sounds like a pilgrimage to me to get to the holyland !

Ahh wilisno, you are giving away your location there Bro!!

AHLUNGOR
08-08-2012, 11:06 AM

thanks
Dean @TP

Well done brother Dean,

Thats excellent customer services, just gives us punters lots of confidence in your shop.

Having said that, lots of shop owners are very kind to their girls and customers too!!

Coco (55) went out to the Burwood station pick up new girls on their first day all the times.

Sam from 5 Star gave $20 to a new WL to buy dinner after she came in for interview and on her way out told Sam she will go home to eat cup noodles for dinner!.

And Vicky gave some warm clothes and blankets to one of her girls after she sent all her money home.

Lots of heart warming stories out there in an industry which probably doesnt hold a very high regard in some peoples view.

I love the punting industry and many people who work in it.

Just my 64 cents!!

Ps. One day soon, i will make my way to TP, watch out all you big tits ladies......haha