PDA

View Full Version : Bluemoon girls Look-a-like

hkhk123
19-04-2013, 02:47 PM
Hi All,
I've been to Bluemoon quite a few times since they had Chatswood apartment (Not anymore ><).
Just have few girls l like and really appreciate with their Service (they let me not going to brothel anymore!). I don't be able to goes to them again as City is considered too far from me and the traffic/parking is too bad around 5pm.

I've tried mainly Taiwanese (I love Taiwan!) Stella, Dolly, Vanessa, Miki(HK), Nana, Carol & Spring(K.Girl).
and found that few of them are have Star face looks alike:
Dolly looks alike 許瑋甯
Vanessa looks alike 賈靜雯
Nana looks alike 范范
Carol looks alike 米可白

hope this help the others to choose as their masked face on the web.
And hope they are going back to Chatswood (or Western Suburb) that i can meet them again!

wilisno
19-04-2013, 04:39 PM
哈哈!藍月影業工司!

freedom8
19-04-2013, 04:52 PM
Hi All,
I've been to Bluemoon quite a few times since they had Chatswood apartment (Not anymore ><).
Just have few girls l like and really appreciate with their Service (they let me not going to brothel anymore!). I don't be able to goes to them again as City is considered too far from me and the traffic/parking is too bad around 5pm.

I've tried mainly Taiwanese (I love Taiwan!) Stella, Dolly, Vanessa, Miki(HK), Nana, Carol & Spring(K.Girl).
and found that few of them are have Star face looks alike:
Dolly looks alike 許瑋甯
Vanessa looks alike 賈靜雯
Nana looks alike 范范
Carol looks alike 米可白

hope this help the others to choose as their masked face on the web.
And hope they are going back to Chatswood (or Western Suburb) that i can meet them again!

Carol looks the best in that photo! Or is she??

xxbbccxx
19-04-2013, 05:23 PM
You've got me sold. Always loved 賈靜雯.
Vanessa it is!!!

garfield
19-04-2013, 06:34 PM
Nice imagination!